Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland (14187 Views)

Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / Osinbajo Told Baseless Lies Against Gej And Saraki. Because Of Immunity As Vp / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by durangokid: 8:08am On Jun 21, 2017
smellingmenses:
LOL this your tales are for people who have no knowledge of history..... you Igbo people connive and loot the shops of non Igbo rendering them bankrupt. I believe that's what you meant by thick skin to compete.

We Yoruba have not forgotten how you murdered the Oshogbo major spare parts dealer which resulted in you being forbidden from selling car spare parts in Oshogbo till today and tomorrow. That is your meaning of thick skin to compete....

..... Obasanjo having a piece of land in Biafra is symbolic... After all he CONQUERED​ Biafra. But it should worry you that he chose not to develop it at all....

Meanwhile no sane Yoruba man can ever think of investing in Igbo land....not one.... Not yesterday..today or ever. We will rather invest in the North... Yes the north and south south.

You mentioned portharcourt ...the garden city is NOT Igbo land...never has been and never will be... In Nigeria of today we can show you what Igbo have been allowed to have in all states especially in the West ...

I dare you to show us pictorially​ the properties of all other tribes Hausa Fulani, Yoruba, ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo, ikwerre, igala, Tiv, jukun, igala and idoma properties in all Igbo state capitals. You lot are simply intolerant...

Don't create stupid threads next time... For I will be more prepared to expose your lies...at all times.
see how you are filled with hate and envy, you are just spewing rubish that is why you people cant and will not progress, you will also envy those who are successful with hatred

3 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Markfemi2: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

How much do you even have to invest in Igboland you think its oshogbo N200,000 land?

N200,000 will buy half of Ebonyi state

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Markfemi2: 8:10am On Jun 21, 2017
durangokid:
see how you are filled with hate and envy, you are just spewing rubish that is why you people cant and will not progress, you will also envy those who are successful with hatred

Envy of what's Biafra land this ones ?

11 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Nonaira1: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2017
GavelSlam:

I see.

So no Yoruba person owns property in Port Harcourt.

You are correct.

I've never met one single yoruba that did in all my years in that state, not a single one. I can say I've met way more than enough to put it in perspective. Personally, I'll say if there's even a slight chance there's yorubas with properties there, it's very likely in the same percentage as those in Asaba aka ridiculously small compared the amount of y'all living there.
Majority of y'all rent. That's what I observed from both areas.

1 Like

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by FKO81(m): 8:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Eastwalk:
Obasanjo is a shareholder of the so called transcorp hotel, stop display ur ignorance here. BTW trascorp hotel is own by not less than 5 person and a bank own by tony that bank itself is jointly own.
IBB owns global com and James Ibori major share holder in Oando oil and gas
Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by mightyhaze: 8:14am On Jun 21, 2017
9jakool:

Who cares if Yorubas don't have a big presence in Benin or Bayelsa? Is migrating to every region something to be proud of?
so u guys shd stop spewing malicious lies dat ppl don't sell pptys to u. Just own up to ur timid nature of travel aversion

3 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Markfemi2: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2017
FKO81:

IBB owns global com and James Ibori major share holder in Oando oil and gas

IBB owns out of conoil
Tinubu owns oando
Obj owns dangote and MTN grin

8 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Markfemi2: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2017
mightyhaze:
so u guys shd stop spewing malicious lies dat ppl don't sell pptys to u. Just own up to ur timid nature of travel aversion

We love to travel but we just rather invest home than other places why is it paining you ?

8 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by durangokid: 8:20am On Jun 21, 2017
whitebeard:
Igbo Christians and Catholics, how will they worship, will they even have a chance at Biafra government, KANU is a Jew who banned Christian leaders and Catholic priest from entering Biafra. He ruined his state before creating it. Anyways as for e Igbo's don't know how to tolerate, pls computer village if not all majority are Igbo's, yet they say we are parasites, we open our borders for them to enter, despite the insults, we still let them do business, we no try, what else do u want again.?
You reason from you anus just answer the question or you react properly the op observation, not these bigoted reasoning, you are talking of computer village, that one is small just put alausa for sell igbos will buy it under yoruba nose and nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by deedeedee1: 8:21am On Jun 21, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:

Bro stop ranting, Op put a simple question there you didn't invest in Igbo what that's south east what stops your from investing in South South? where else in the entire universe does yoruba man has investors in landed property? No where because you guys are not investors to even say that Igbos don't sell properties to other tribe.. you simply don't have the money
Yorubas dont own properties in the north? I think only in igboland

7 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Eastfield1: 8:25am On Jun 21, 2017
Sanchez01:

The post is far from reality as I have personally witnessed it before. Earlier this year, I had made up my mind to secure a land somewhere around Emene and I asked a lawyer friend at the office who believed it was a good idea. The long and short of it was an agent, my lawyer friend and another friend set out to inspect a land in the said area after an agent claimed there was a cheap land a family wanted to sell off. We got there, inspected it and felt uncomfortable as the land was overpriced. After so many talks, the agent asked my lawyer friend when he would be making payments so that he could inform the family that owns the land. My friend told him he wasn't the one interested that it was me. Immediately, he said it might not fly because he is not sure the family would want to transfer the property to a non-Igbo. I wasn't shocked really because I had been hearing of that a while. Frankly speaking, I didn't have enough cash at hand and had accessed a loan which was made open.

Interestingly, the agent claimed I could buy it in the name of someone while the property remains mine, but who does that? Who buys a property in someone's name when he didn't launder or commit a crime?

This happened in January and it has really left me puzzled. I hear there are a few non Igbo property owners here and I've been trying to figure out how they did it.

For me, a pointer to all these which supports this weird practice is the chant of 'Anambra is the only state with indigenous companies cum manufacturers'. This in itself is an indication that something is wrong and outsiders are not entertained as they could be muscled out since the goal is for indigenous companies alone. A region, state, or a society would experience stunted growth if it is not open to outsiders, and I believe this is loud and clear enough.
you are a pathological liar.
Becos someone else already told this story here on NL.
but his lies were exposed.
this to show the extent that Yoruba can go to defame someone.
tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Amberon11: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2017
The dude doesn't even know that Rivers clinic which is one of the biggest hospitals in PH, is owned by a Yoruba man.

Data Medical Clinic another very popular hospital in woji is also owned by a Yoruba. The man is currently building a bigger structure at another location in PH as the current place is now too small. He plans on relocating the hospital there.
GavelSlam:

I know many Yoruba families that own properties in PH.
Many ex AGIP, Shell, even Michelin workers of Yoruba stock own properties in PH.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by xynerise: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2017
When I see people from Ekiti, Ondo, Ogun, Kwara and Oyo use Lagos as the only reference of accommodating Igbos, I begin to wonder if Lagos is their only hope. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by mightyhaze: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2017
Markfemi2:

We love to travel but we just rather invest home than other places why is it paining you ?
it's not paining me,..d lies are just disgusting. Stop complaining dat ppl don't sell to u. Own up to ur timid nature

2 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by cowardafonja: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2017
EmekaMD:
Ya gozikuo gi nwa Oma.. it's high time we told our story ourselves and stop the distorted lies theyve peddled for centuries jus to discredit us

Truth will always prevail no matter how long it takes.

There is a place called Akwata, located just at the rear side of Ogbete main market Enugu. This Akwata is a vast mass of land given to the Hausa people to do their businesses and pay tax to the government. I'm talking about acres of land here!

This land was given to them by Udi people way back before the advent of the civil war.

Up till this moment, the Hausas still occupy the land and they do their businesses without any form of disturbance, whatsoever.

At Akwata, they sell things like tomatoes, yam, pepper, fish, onions etc. And they sell these things in lager quantities, in fact, they are the distributors. For instance, my friend, Alhaji Bello alone brings as much as 2 trailer loads of fish every Monday and there are tens, if not hundreds, of other sellers who bring as much fish. The same thing applies to sellers of other items.

They have occupied this land for decades but do you know that up till today, there is no standing structure built by Hausa people on this land. The only standing structure there happens to be a mosque, built by the then Hausa military sole administrator of the state.

Apart from that mosque, the rest of Akwata is like an open field. They rather prefer to offload their fish in that open field to building stalls. When it is raining, they will cover the fish and run for shelter.

They will not build stalls, not that they don't have the money, but simply because they don't believe in one Nigeria.

Again, a yoruba man called Ade was my neighbour in the same Enugu. He was in level 13, a senior staff under coal cooperation. He was given an apartment in the coal quarters. But could you believe that all through his stay, this man neither brought his family nor bought properties. The only thing in his apartment was his bed.

Because of certain basic needs, Ade spent more time in my apartment than his. Then I had to ask him about his family and why he chose not to bring them. Ade told me plainly that, while he accepts that work can take him outside yoruba land, he will never think of living beyond the span of that job anywhere in Nigeria outside yoruba land.

These people don't believe in their so-called one Nigeria. Over the years, the Igbo have proved, both in words and actions, that one Nigeria is achievable but these efforts have been unfairly sabotaged by Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Amberon11: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2017
You people amaze me. So property is now more expensive in the east than in Lagos, pH and abuja? Do you know that some people who cannot afford lands in PH now buy in abia state due to close proximity of abia to PH?
SGANIVA:
Yoruba s I know, though very feel own properties in igbo, is not visible simply because is very few, major reason is because the don't have money.apart from abuja, Lagos and ph , property is more expensive in igbo land than other regions .another reason is fear of unknown

10 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by whirlwind7(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Im surprised to hear Ibo declare North a non hostile region. Very surprised! Anything just to win points eh? ....and you call it intelligent discussion.

So, you are the intelligent one, who doesn't know what an irony is? What he used there was a figure of speech. Do you get it now?

BabaRamota grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by EmekaMD(m): 9:07am On Jun 21, 2017
cowardafonja:

Truth will always prevail no matter how long it takes.

There is a place called Akwata, located just at the rear side of Ogbete main market Enugu. This Akwata is a vast mass of land given to the Hausa people to do their businesses and pay tax to the government. I'm talking about acres of land here!

This land was given to them by Udi people way back before the advent of the civil war.

Up till this moment, the Hausas still occupy the land and they do their businesses without any form of disturbance, whatsoever.

At Akwata, they sell things like tomatoes, yam, pepper, fish, onions etc. And they sell these things in lager quantities, in fact, they are the distributors. For instance, my friend, Alhaji Bello alone brings as much as 2 trailer loads of fish every Monday and there are tens, if not hundreds, of other sellers who bring as much fish. The same thing applies to sellers of other items.

They have occupied this land for decades but do you know that up till today, there is no standing structure built by Hausa people on this land. The only standing structure there happens to be a mosque, built by the then Hausa military sole administrator of the state.

Apart from that mosque, the rest of Akwata is like an open field. They rather prefer to offload their fish in that open field to building stalls. When it is raining, they will cover the fish and run for shelter.

They will not build stalls, not that they don't have the money, but simply because they don't believe in one Nigeria.

Again, a yoruba man called Ade was my neighbour in the same Enugu. He was in level 13, a senior staff under coal cooperation. He was given an apartment in the coal quarters. But could you believe that all through his stay, this man neither brought his family nor bought properties. The only thing in his apartment was his bed.

Because of certain basic needs, Ade spent more time in my apartment than his. Then I had to ask him about his family and why he chose not to bring them. Ade told me plainly that, while he accepts that work can take him outside yoruba land, he will never think of living beyond the span of that job anywhere in Nigeria outside yoruba land.

These people don't believe in their so-called one Nigeria. Over the years, the Igbo have proved, both in words and actions, that one Nigeria is achievable but these efforts have been unfairly sabotaged by Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis.
You see.. that's why we must tell our own part of the story.. we've been casted aspersions and innuendos on. We've been disparaged by these peoples' paid media.. we must speak up. The time is now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Sanchez01: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2017
Eastfield1:

you are a pathological liar.
Becos someone else already told this story here on NL.
but his lies were exposed.
this to show the extent that Yoruba can go to defame someone.
tufiakwa
You just have to understand on thing, some of us have decent lives outside of the forum. I mean decent lives. You just have to come to terms with the fact that. I really don't understand the rationale behind your mouth foaming antics as what I shared is an experience that took place in January.

I know full well that the propaganda radio you guys listen to have shaped you into believing that Yorubas and Igbos are the only two tribes around. Newsflash, there are more tribes than the aforementioned.
By the way, could you kind enough to provide a link wherein someone lied about not being sold a land because he is non Igbo?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
The same Buhari that was given a title and a name in Igbo Land?
Doesn't mean the threat wasn't issued. Na only Buhari name you see up there?

1 Like

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by KratosCorp: 9:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Incoherency at its peak. I guess you are one of the people Ibos are being persuaded to keep sharing national identity with? Bunch of deluded hypocrites.

CC:babaramota

smellingmenses:
LOL this your tales are for people who have no knowledge of history..... you Igbo people connive and loot the shops of non Igbo rendering them bankrupt. I believe that's what you meant by thick skin to compete.

We Yoruba have not forgotten how you murdered the Oshogbo major spare parts dealer which resulted in you being forbidden from selling car spare parts in Oshogbo till today and tomorrow. That is your meaning of thick skin to compete....

..... Obasanjo having a piece of land in Biafra is symbolic... After all he CONQUERED​ Biafra. But it should worry you that he chose not to develop it at all....

Meanwhile no sane Yoruba man can ever think of investing in Igbo land....not one.... Not yesterday..today or ever. We will rather invest in the North... Yes the north and south south.

You mentioned portharcourt ...the garden city is NOT Igbo land...never has been and never will be... In Nigeria of today we can show you what Igbo have been allowed to have in all states especially in the West ...

I dare you to show us pictorially​ the properties of all other tribes Hausa Fulani, Yoruba, ijaw, itsekiri, urhobo, ikwerre, igala, Tiv, jukun, igala and idoma properties in all Igbo state capitals. You lot are simply intolerant...

Don't create stupid threads next time... For I will be more prepared to expose your lies...at all times.

2 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by FKO81(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2017
Markfemi2:

IBB owns out of conoil
Tinubu owns oando
Obj owns dangote and MTN grin
Ibb is the owner of Global com, conoil he is fronting Mike, James Ibori, Peter Odili are major share holders in Oando
http://usafricaonline.com/2010/11/10/looting-of-nigeria-babangida-presidency-or-nigeria-dies-in-2011-by-naiwu-osahon/

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by BiafraIShere(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Im surprised to hear Ibo declare North a non hostile region. Very surprised! Anything just to win points eh? ....and you call it intelligent discussion.
Some of you are so unintelligent that you don't even understand sarcasm! He was refering to your brother that said Igbos are hostile and don't sell land to outsiders, and he asked him what about the north that is not hostile, since Igbos are the ones who are hostile. I laugh at you all and at times I just wonder if there is something in ewedu and gbegiri that makes those who eat it so dumb. Igbos are capitalists, and I am into property as an agent. There are so many lands and houses for sale in Owerri today, if any yoruba, hausa or any other person that has the money to buy any of them, & I fail to make available several Igbo landlords willing to sell to them should call me out here! Gosh, the kind of lies you all peddle about just to justify falacies is sickning and disgusting!

3 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by excanny: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Get out of here dude!

You are hostile to others....how do you expect them to bring investment to you?

Fix that fundamental first, build bridges...and the traffic will come.

Proof of this ‘hostility’?
Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by intruxive(m): 9:34am On Jun 21, 2017
Op, your argument is one of the most logical I have ever read from an igbo person, I have to commend you on your honest attempt at proving points from your own perspective.
However, unlike what your ppl like to believe igbo ppl are not the only business minded tribe in nigeria, and despite what you like to believe the only reason a business person will embark on extra risk in business is if he is sure the results will be better off than what is currently available.
In your case, doing business outside igbo land is more profitable because the environment is less hostile (no where in nigeria is as hostile as your towns for business).
So why will a northerner or southerner leave his less hostile more productive and more accommodating environment for yours?
Yorubas have sprawling businesses across the north ( maybe u r expecting shops) they are more technical so you might see mini industries or firms or workshops than shades
Hausas are more into food items and they control the food and perishable sectors in the west ( no state in the west without an hausa SABO township). Their elites deal more in oil and gas and major food production companies (eg dangote, BUA)
Your assumption is wrong, for if any advantage was possible for anyone in the east ppl will be there ( no tribes apart from igbos attempt to establish anything at all in the east... that's not coincidence, that's genuine fear).
With your current agitation and hate messages to everyone, you have only proved the points beyond reasonable doubt that only a mad man will attempt to live with you in your domain

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by intruxive(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2017
mightyhaze:
lol! Thruout my stay in benin,..the only yorubas I encountered were agbo jedi sellers, a few tailors and just one man selling talkin drums at lagos street.I hardly met a yoruba trader,much less a yoruba landlord. So benin is equally hostile to dem?

I met hausa ppl alot,but only wheelbarrow pushers and multitude of laborers dat sleep at. Mosques. They won't even rent a room from benin landlords sef talkleSs of ownng a single plot of land. Benin is also not selling to strangers?

Will u just go and buy land for buying land sake, when all benin youths themselves are runing away to italy via libya (do or die) do u think their home is that viable economically they will be running away from it?
So its me that will now go and open business in an empty town?

9 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2017
Amberon11:
The dude doesn't even know that Rivers clinic which is one of the biggest hospitals in PH, is owned by a Yoruba man.

Data Medical Clinic another very popular hospital in woji is also owned by a Yoruba. The man is currently building a bigger structure at another location in PH as the current place is now too small. He plans on relocating the hospital there.
...just 'negodu' how you are scarcely counting one or two properties owned by your kinsmen in Ph. With this enumeration now is it not enough to conclude statistically that you guys don't invest in other people's domain and not the malicious pathological lies you guys are fond of dishing out? Did someone also refused to sell lands to your kinsmen also in Ph?

I can't imagine an easterner counting one or two properties he owned either in Ph, Lagos, Abuja or Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by orunto27: 10:05am On Jun 21, 2017
The Igbos want to kidnap God. The Yorubas wont allow that to happen. The Arewas want to use the Igbos and The Yorubas to cart away The Throne of God. The Yorubas wont let that happen. What then is the Focus of these three blind RATS?
Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:09am On Jun 21, 2017
intruxive:

Will u just go and buy land for buying land sake, when all benin youths themselves are runing away to italy via libya (do or die) do u think their home is that viable economically they will be running away from it?
So its me that will now go and open business in an empty town?
...stop lying. Maybe as more southwesterners are emigrating to UK on daily basis is also safe to conclude that south west is not economically viable? Please stop lying isn't good for your health.

2 Likes

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by aycorporat(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2017
smellingmenses:

Waoh thoughtful!
Brother please I'll like to know more about this Oshogbo auto dealer and the story behind it. Is that the reason Igbo's are not allowed in Osun Oshogbo again?

1 Like

Re: Baseless Lies About Property In Igboland by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 21, 2017
sean1000x:
My brother God bless you. Afonjas are the people peddling that monstrous lie. The fact is simple...they don't have disposable income like Igbos to acquire properties in SE, SS and even in their regions. Go to Lagos, how many Yorubaas own properties there? Not many. In my street when I was living there, all properties were owned by Igbos and few SS and Northerners. All Yorubaas are renting in their land. How do you expect them to buy properties in SE and SS, when they can't even buy properties in their own land? Buy in your land first before looking to buy elsewhere. Igbos own 99% of the properties in their region.

And where is the source of your money to buy properties & fund business?
1. Drug
2. Fraud - internet
3. Kidnapping
3. Arm robbery and so on

Don't tell me you have tree in the east that grow money that you people pluck to start business or buy properties, and don't bother to counter these, because it is fact and I have lots of Igbo friends

98% of Igbo wealth come from the above listed crime & use the money to start importation with container & other business, hence the business got to stay.

NOTE: This is not hear say, but fact, I have them plenty around me,

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Arrives Birmingham, United Kingdom Ahead Of Warwick Africa Summit / Oba Odetola: Dapo Abiodun Vows To Arrest Killers Of Slain Ogun Monarch / Keyamo: Atiku, Kwankwaso Have No Street Credibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.