Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,465 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? (3413 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / 'I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating, I'm Scared To Confront Her. She Might Kick Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Settingz321(m): 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Just received this post now, the person in question need advice as to handle this.

Am dele, I got married to my 2yrs ago and no kid yet.... Recently I traveled for an office appointment issue which consist of 6 delegates i and 5 females, we are to spend like 3weeks, we lodge in a hotel with different room, while going through my belongings only to find out my wife packed condom along with it...... My worries is I've never cheated on her, and I've never given her the impression that I would, same as her to me.
Night before I traveled she has been questioning me y are they sending female along with me, I told her they play the key role there as am only to supervise there work, it's actually a female job, and she stopped worrying.

Now I don't know if to confront her on this or just ignore her action, but to be sincere I wasnt happy since, thinking she has lost the trust for me

Pls what should I do?
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by dingbang(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ask her why she kept such in your bag...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by iamJ(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Maybe her bf left extras

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by ranmoor: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Trust me those condoms r marked, the first thing she will do after u come back is to count how many remained n try to know if its d original...
I think u should confront her, its actually rubbish, she tot u r sleeping with them or sooner u will...

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by NLevents: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
I am sure she is just looking out for herself. So that one careless husband will not ruin her life.

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
She's probably just testing you.

But she so lame. If a man wanna cheat he will still cheat wether you pack condoms or not. He can easily buy some if he wants. undecided
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hahahaha. Listen Let Me Tell You What Your Wife Understands About you that You Dont Know... She Knows Temptation May Come Up With Sex. Since You Are Out With Group Of Women, they Might Be To Hot To Pass, She Suspects You Might Not Be Able To Resist The urgue since Sexual Temptation Is Very Strong and Hard To Resist. So She decided to Put Condoms as A Sign That She Approves Of You Havin Sex but With Protection so You Dont Come Back With Any Disease... Thats The Message... Dont confront Her... She Told You On Code And I Just Decoded it To You cool You Have A Very Understandin Wife My Brother...

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Lalasticlala abi I Lie? grin
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Sage7(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ask yourself this question; given the circumstances....if one of those ladies should step into your room with a see-thru bikini, let alone asking for it, would you not succumb??

She knows the kind of husband she has and she no want hear say dem shoot bird mama fly!
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Homeboiy: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2017
She is a good woman?

She listens to stories wella

Play safe oga cheesy
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by ibkayee(f): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
She'd probably just got through reading a Toks2008 thread lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:
She'd probably just got done reading a Toks2008 thread lol
kiss kiss me quick

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by SmellingAnus(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2017
She is feeling insecure... You have to politely let her know about the condom you saw, and let her know you have never cheated on her and will never cheat on her...
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

grin grin grin Plz leave my brother from Lewisham alone grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by MissWrite(f): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Passive aggression.

She's trying to appeal to your conscience. You know how you fight with your spouse, and push them away, "Oya, shey you want to cheat on me....just go! take, go and cheat." It's not really a license to cheat. She's probably a drama queen and also a bit insecure. But, of course, she's expecting you to come back to her with the pack unopened, to tell her, "I would never do that to you."

So, yes. Talk to her about it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by makydebbie(f): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
You guys above haven't thought about if the condom is hers {maybe she's cheating} and she mistakenly packed it with her husband's belongings?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by pocohantas(f): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

True, she is an ardent follower of toks 'realistic' write ups.
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by ibkayee(f): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2017
pocohantas:

True, she is an ardent follower of toks 'realistic' write ups.
LOL
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by vladhillz(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Settingz321:
Just received this post now, the person in question need advice as to handle this.

Am dele, I got married to my 2yrs ago and no kid yet.... Recently I traveled for an office appointment issue which consist of 6 delegates i and 5 females, we are to spend like 3weeks, we lodge in a hotel with different room, while going through my belongings only to find out my wife packed condom along with it...... My worries is I've never cheated on her, and I've never given her the impression that I would, same as her to me.
Night before I traveled she has been questioning me y are they sending female along with me, I told her they play the key role there as am only to supervise there work, it's actually a female job, and she stopped worrying.

Now I don't know if to confront her on this or just ignore her action, but to be sincere I wasnt happy since, thinking she has lost the trust for me

Pls what should I do?
dude...just bring back same amount of condoms while returning ,give it to her and don't say a word abt dx to her ever
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by ChewingStick(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
DeadRat:
Hahahaha. Listen Let Me Tell You What Your Wife Understands About you that You Dont Know... She Knows Temptation May Come Up With Sex. Since You Are Out With Group Of Women, they Might Be To Hot To Pass, She Suspects You Might Not Be Able To Resist The urgue since Sexual Temptation Is Very Strong and Hard To Resist. So She decided to Put Condoms as A Sign That She Approves Of You Havin Sex but With Protection so You Dont Come Back With Any Disease... Thats The Message... Dont confront Her... She Told You On Code And I Just Decoded it To You cool You Have A Very Understandin Wife My Brother...

Oga decoder, weh don sir grin
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by ChewingStick(m): 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
MissWrite:
Passive aggression.

She's trying to appeal to your conscience. You know how you fight with your spouse, and push them away, "Oya, shey you want to cheat on me....just go! take, go and cheat." It's not really a license to cheat. She's probably a drama queen and also a bit insecure. But, of course, she's expecting you to come back to her with the pack unopened, to tell her, "I would never do that to you."

So, yes. Talk to her about it.

All men aren't the same though,

but i know a guy who knows a guy that would buy another pack while on his trip, do justice to the hotie of supervisors and return to her with her condom pack unopened.

If her husband is a yoruba demon... you know the rest grin
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by ifex370(m): 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Rokia2:
She's probably just testing you.

But she so lame. If a man wanna cheat he will still cheat wether you pack condoms or not. He can easily buy some if he wants. undecided

Thank God for some ladies that have common sense
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by MissWrite(f): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
ChewingStick:

All men aren't the same though,

but i know a guy who knows a guy that would buy another pack while on his trip, do justice to the hotie of supervisors and return to her with her condom pack unopened.

If her husband is a yoruba demon... you know the rest grin

Yes, sure. But it's not about the pack of condoms. It's about his conscience.

His wife would know that if the Op wanted to cheat, he would cheat, whether she furnishes him with condoms or not. But, there are some men who find it easier to cheat, when they're sure that their wives are ignorant of it. In their minds, they can tell themselves that: what she doesn't know won't hurt her. But when they are already faced with the woman's suspicions, they might rethink the issue. Mind you, I said 'some men'. I know that there are men who are stone-cold cheats and that others might be aggravated by her seeming distrust.
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by olaleks007(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Just enjoy ur life and when u get back home,,,return her condom
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Toks2008(m): 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2017
Settingz321:

Pls what should I do?

She has not lost any trust,she only acted in a proactive manner just incase..your wife is a very wise woman and she deserves a golden buzzer for that wise move..

Lalasticlala abeg help us push this thread out o..

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Settingz321(m): 9:11pm On Nov 15, 2017
Toks2008:

She has not lost any trust,she only acted in a proactive manner just incase..your wife is a very wise woman..

Lalasticlala abeg help us push this thread out o..
And my question still remain unanswered people have only succeeded in telling me my wife intentions for her act, but what should I do about it? Should I ignore it or address it?
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Toks2008(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2017
Settingz321:

And my question still remain unanswered people have only succeeded in telling me my wife intentions for her act, but what should I do about it? Should I ignore it or address it?

Ofcourse tell her she needs not do that and assure her that you will always be faithful but please dont discourage her too much o cos you never can tell..those condoms might just be handy lol! just kidding.

One a serious note.you must understand that she wouldnt have done that if there was no lady going with you..you know someimes guys dont usually want to do but some of these ladies have a way of making us shey you know..so i guess she just acted incase..
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Una go just dey formulate stories
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Toks2008(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
makydebbie:
You guys above haven't thought about if the condom is hers {maybe she's cheating} and she mistakenly packed it with her husband's belongings?

Chai! see Devil just negodu.
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
Settingz321:

Pls what should I do?
why will your wife not lost trust in you
Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Toks2008(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
ibkayee:

Which Kain wahala be this? wettin I do una?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Packed Condom Along in my Traveling Case Should I Confront Her? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
ranmoor:
Trust me those condoms r marked, the first thing she will do after u come back is to count how many remained n try to know if its d original...
I think u should confront her, its actually rubbish, she tot u r sleeping with them or sooner u will...
wrong.. HE can avoid using the condoms and in buy his, if that is the case.... she just passed a coded message

(1) (2) (Reply)

REPLY: My Girlfriend Confesses How Her Ex Force Sexed Her. / I'm Having Feelings For My Wife's Mother / Why Would Ladies Not Marry A Virgin Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.