Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? (13422 Views)

How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / How Old Were You The First Time You Had Intercourse. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by daviesblaze(m): 4:48pm On Jun 21, 2017
yup i asked that
with the way children are getting smarter day by day it wont be surprising to see a couple of 2 yr old caught in the act.

I was 14, I think. First date I ever went on. My senior bro drove us to the cinema, so already you knew it was going to be a good night. Got there late because of traffic when we got there I came up with the brilliant plan to have her grab the seats while I get popcorn. Of course the lights were already off and the movie already started when I came back in the theater so I just stood at the entrance holding popcorn like an idiot not knowing where she was and what to do. Luckily my date noticed me standing there after about 5 minutes and came and got me, asking why I didn't try calling her name. I did not have an answer for her. The movie finished, bro picked us up 15 minutes late and drove us to her place.
told him he can go ahead while i walked back home cus our house wasnt far from theirs, so I walked her to her door luckily her parent werent around cus they travelled, and her aunty was busy snoring her hearts out. she invited me to come in, and as we did I said "I gotta warn you. When we get in, I cant help but get naughty with you." well she laughed and just kissed me. the awkward silence that followed was .............

as a sharp guy, i went down to business nd before you know it, i was in her room running things like the smooth son of a bitch that I clearly was

I gushed about it to my bro wen i got home. it was so exciting perhaps one of my best conquest am proud of.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
grin

uuumm..

#TeamVirgin
#TeamSingleLadies
#TeamNeverBeenKissedNeverBeenTouched
#TeamInnocent

grin

9 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by greatermax77(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2017
I had mine at the age 55

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by daviesblaze(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2017
greatermax77:
I had mine at the age 55

shocked shocked
i bet that was your retirement package

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2017
10 years old.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by daviesblaze(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
10 years old.
from my prediction you were three years old
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by yarimo(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
Acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch is here to read lies, thank you grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by daviesblaze(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2017
yarimo:
Acting chairman Vaseline crew SAMBISA FOREST branch is here to read lies, thank you grin
your mumu graduate o tongue
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by OgaEvans: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

uuumm..

#TeamVirgin
#TeamSingleLadies
#TeamInnocent

grin
come lemme fix your innocence kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Iykmann(m): 5:35pm On Jun 21, 2017
Selflove crew reporting
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by daviesblaze(m): 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2017
Iykmann:
Selflove crew reporting
welcome cool cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Iykmann(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2017
daviesblaze:
welcome cool cool
tanx
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
When I was 15
I didn't enjoy any bit of it though
I felt something like 'wee wee' coming out of my 'junior' after 6 thrusting.... And I was actually claiming a PRO to the babe before then

Very shameful something

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
Iykmann:
Selflove crew reporting
#WANKERspotted

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Darksider131: 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2017
daviesblaze:
yup i asked that
with the way children are getting smarter day by day it wont be surprising to see a couple of 2 yr old caught in the act.

I was 14, I think. First date I ever went on. My senior bro drove us to the cinema, so already you knew it was going to be a good night. Got there late because of traffic when we got there I came up with the brilliant plan to have her grab the seats while I get popcorn. Of course the lights were already off and the movie already started when I came back in the theater so I just stood at the entrance holding popcorn like an idiot not knowing where she was and what to do. Luckily my date noticed me standing there after about 5 minutes and came and got me, asking why I didn't try calling her name. I did not have an answer for her. The movie finished, bro picked us up 15 minutes late and drove us to her place.
told him he can go ahead while i walked back home cus our house wasnt far from theirs, so I walked her to her door luckily her parent werent around cus they travelled, and her aunty was busy snoring her hearts out. she invited me to come in, and as we did I said "I gotta warn you. When we get in, I cant help but get naughty with you." well she laughed and just kissed me. the awkward silence that followed was .............

as a sharp guy, i went down to business nd before you know it, i was in her room running things like the smooth son of a bitch that I clearly was

I gushed about it to my bro wen i got home. it was so exciting perhaps one of my best conquest am proud of.
movie inspired story grin

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by CaptainNipples: 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2017
why the f??k you lying

why's she always lying

ohh my God!!! stop f??king lying

QueenSuccubus:
grin

uuumm..

#TeamVirgin
#TeamSingleLadies
#TeamInnocent

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by otodeluxe(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2017

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2017
On my 22nd birthday. It was on a Friday. I was living off campus.

Do you want to know the venue?

Ede road, Ile-Ife, Osun state.

Contact me if you want to hear more....lol

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by alfred007(m): 11:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
I was in primary 5, I should be 10 or 11yrs and it was with two girls! funny but true

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by alfred007(m): 11:14pm On Jun 21, 2017
fhavourish tell us the truth
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by optional1(f): 11:17pm On Jun 21, 2017
10years old
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by optional1(f): 11:18pm On Jun 21, 2017
alfred007:
I was in primary 5, I should be 10 or 11yrs and it was with two girls! funny but true

Ah
Small pikin doing party.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by PeggySandas(f): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
optional1:
10years old

Your neck is quiet long, how manage?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by optional1(f): 11:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
PeggySandas:

Your neck is quiet long, how manage?

Used to long the neck during tests and exams.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by PeggySandas(f): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=optional1 post=57734381]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by alfred007(m): 11:52pm On Jun 21, 2017
optional1:

Ah Small pikin doing party.
dear! what else could I have asked for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by offishialpablo: 11:56pm On Jun 21, 2017
chairman vaseline crew representing uyo is here

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Dicedpineapple(f): 12:04am On Jun 22, 2017
D former doesn't matter.. Waiting to be disvirgined again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 12:06am On Jun 22, 2017
optional1:
10years old

1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 22, 2017
Hmm my teacher was squeezing my boobs since Js1 in Nigeria. Thank God I left that stupid country. I couldn't tell anyone because you know how Nigerian parents are. Anyways life goes on...

4 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Beejayx: 12:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Fresca:
Hmm my teacher was squeezing my boobs since Js1 in Nigeria. Thank God I left that stupid country. I couldn't tell anyone because you know how Nigerian parents are. Anyways life goes on...
somtin tells me....
U enjoyed it too or.......

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service / My Story / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.