Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,945 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? (13466 Views)

How Old Were You When You Discover The Meaning Of CC / How Old Were You The First Time You Had Intercourse. / ₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
just making reference to this post to expose the liar of the century.
angry angry You know me?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
angry angry You know me?
in spiritual Realm undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Martin0(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
optional1:

undecided undecided
they no go hear if u too keep ur big mouth shut till we see again for another long night together grin cheesy grin
I hear u ma
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
in spiritual Realm undecided
undecided undecided angry
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
undecided undecided angry
o je ma fa enu e ya undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
o je ma fa enu e ya undecided
Mtchewwwwwww.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
Mtchewwwwwww.
O ti e fe ni resket, o de fe ra skirt undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Hopemoney(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
40 years
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
O ti e fe ni resket, o de fe ra skirt undecided
Skirt ko shirt nii tongue
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
Skirt ko shirt nii tongue
Come out clean as per you #Teamvirgin issh undecided ma fi oro bo mole
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Come out clean as per you #Teamvirgin issh undecided ma fi oro bo mole
Oro wo ni mo fi bo mole?is it now a crime to be a virgin,ehn?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
Oro wo ni mo fi bo mole?is it now a crime to be a virgin,ehn?
it's a crime to lie about it ni undecided
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
it's a crime to lie about it ni undecided
Se won ran e si mi ni?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Fabulous0019(m): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
luxy44:
On my 22nd birthday. It was on a Friday. I was living off campus.

Do you want to know the venue?

Ede road, Ile-Ife, Osun state.

Contact me if you want to hear more....lol

Asherifa stuffs. .. ACCEPT JESUS BRO
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by creamylicious(f): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
25..... Runs outta thread
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
Se won ran e si mi ni?
Ti wan ba ran mi si e mio tie ni ta si e rara ni NL wink
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Ti wan ba ran mi si e mio tie ni ta si e rara ni NL wink
Hmmm
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
Hmmm
Blv! Bawo ni day e?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Blv! Bawo ni day e?
Day mi fine jare.Iwo nko?
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
Day mi fine jare.Iwo nko?
Day ni wa ok sugbon ojo se bebe
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Day ni wa ok sugbon ojo se bebe
same here,still raining heavily.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
same here,still raining heavily.
Nibo lo wa? shocked
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Nibo lo wa? shocked
Lagos cool
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by dacovajnr: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
Lagos cool
side ibo ni eko? shocked
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fabulous0019:

Asherifa stuffs. .. ACCEPT JESUS BRO

That was then bro, Jesus reigns now!
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Frankicent(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
optional1:

am a virgin more than you self.
Lolz wild vrigin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by optional1(f): 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
Frankicent:
Lolz wild vrigin

not wild oh biko
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Frankicent(m): 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2017
optional1:

not wild oh biko

Oya prove it let's talk.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by optional1(f): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Frankicent:

Oya prove it let's talk.

abeg no spoil me before my time biko.
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by mustapha3097(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

uuumm..

#TeamVirgin
#TeamSingleLadies........but ur private part is dating......we ar woshinq u na

grin
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by Frankicent(m): 10:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
optional1:

abeg no spoil me before my time biko.

Chineke me... tar I just want to ask you a question that's all oo tongue
Re: How Old Were You When You Had Your First Sex?? by daviesblaze(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hopemoney:
40 years
bros da wan no be ur first sex o, na ur first deliverance 4rm craze

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Giving/borrowing Money To Boyfriend / South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image / "Reality Every Guy Need To Know" (SINKING INTO REDPILL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.