Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,382 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) (37104 Views)

Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / Man With Torn Boxers At Shoprite In Abuja With His Girlfriend / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by BEATDABOOKIES: 11:14am On Jun 22, 2017
angry
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2017
pzphoto:
The handsome Nigerian Guy named funsho propose to his girlfriend after 9years of dating. This happened at the Shoprite dugbe Ibadan today. The bride to be is so excited as she said yes to the proposal. Below are the few pictures taken.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ITsrQrkZ2NU/WUrL4N35a9I/AAAAAAAAbow/7_qMre9CQGMdp-RZAozIKjcwXZNiPhTkQCHMYCw/s1600/no8%2Bcopy.jpg [/img]

Source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-guy-propose-to-his-long-time.html?m=0

Congrats to them
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Jay542(m): 11:16am On Jun 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by marooh: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2017
So, what shall we do now?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:

After they will say na team natural ... shioor
Guys eh such hypocrites see her Nike tick eyebrows n he propose grin
Then they come here n oppress girls make why

Anyhoooooo congrats o .. hubby no notes to take here lefulefu wen will we see ur own pre
Mask off tongue

I hope you don't break that waist undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Proposing marriage should be a private affair...

Essentially he just boxed the lady into a corner and forced he to say yes undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by xamilola(f): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2017
The Aunty's brows tou grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2017
sharp guy, after buying ha goods of 5k hin kukuma propose jeez to have ha punny for d night

note....not all proposal leads to marriage
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by DatProudIgboGuy: 11:22am On Jun 22, 2017
After 9yrz of dating n it made d news wen itz not marriage... mstcheeeeeewwww n na even for small Ibadan Shoprite, him for come do am for Oriental hotel na...Ibadan people, i hail ooo after tieing down somebori for 9 yrz...lubbish... Biko, lemme comman b going...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by LeediaLee(f): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Ok, next
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2017
#romantic!

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by femiabiolajamb(f): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2017
you have time bro. if you make your private live public it will crash publicly.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:29am On Jun 22, 2017
9yrs of gini shocked
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
I have nothing to say ooo
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2017
The lady is not looking happy at all grin Mayb not her kind of man

BTW...just 2small yellow nylon with cheap biscuit in it cool
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by wintersnow(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Lalas247:

After they will say na team natural ... shioor
Guys eh such hypocrites see her Nike tick eyebrows n he propose grin
Then they come here n oppress girls make why

Anyhoooooo congrats o .. hubby no notes to take here lefulefu wen will we see ur own pre
Mask off tongue

You you mawi me hun
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by zitelg7(f): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=CROWNWEALTH019 post=57732857]
Will you marry me? kiss kiss kissyes
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by sammirano: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2017
bsideboii:
Which guy actually proposed to her I'm seeing her cuddling 2 different guys

the thing tire me ooo.
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by 2shure: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2017
Ibadan ppl too local.
Nobody gave a fuc cause u guys are broke and ugly.
Watch how nobody gave a fuc abt them.
Ppl at tbe background dnt gif a fuc.
Nobody gave a fuc abt what these poverty stricken guys did.
Wtf is that some empty bottled water and pie shiit take away.
No wonder dey say u can marry an ibadan gal by buying her any cheap shiiit.
See d fucking empty table.
See pot belly
Bleached body.
Yuck
Fuc

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by naijalander: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2017
You can only kneel. There is no such thing as "kneel down", its like saying come come.

pzphoto:
The handsome Nigerian Guy named funsho propose to his girlfriend after 9years of dating. This happened at the Shoprite dugbe Ibadan today. The bride to be is so excited as she said yes to the proposal. Below are the few pictures taken.

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-ITsrQrkZ2NU/WUrL4N35a9I/AAAAAAAAbow/7_qMre9CQGMdp-RZAozIKjcwXZNiPhTkQCHMYCw/s1600/no8%2Bcopy.jpg [/img]

Source ::http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/06/nigerian-guy-propose-to-his-long-time.html?m=0

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Must you kneel?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by NLjona(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2017
9 years??... chai only God knows how many priks she has banged behind him..
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2017
2shure:
Ibadan ppl too local.
Nobody gave a fuc cause u guys are broke and ugly.
Watch how nobody gave a fuc abt them.
Ppl at tbe background dnt gif a fuc.
Nobody gave a fuc abt what these poverty stricken guys did.
Wtf is that some empty bottled water and pie shiit take away.
No wonder dey say u can marry an ibadan gal by buying her any cheap shiiit.
See d fucking empty table.
See pot belly
Bleached body.
Yuck
Fuc
Bro u're so full of hate...
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Hannahbi2016(f): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2017
Congratulations dear, am happy 4 u o. I pray my own will come soon... smiley
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=zitelg7 post=57746685][/quote]
Send me pm
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by nerdhacker: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
Did anybody notice she changed the position of the ring in the last picture? grin
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Ezionye(f): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
Shop rite should start charging for this service
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ibadan of all the cities in Nigerian? So Ibadan people don dey open eyes even to propose to his girl friend inside shoprite,nawa ooh things dey change ooh Ibadan kwa
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Is she pregnant? Why her belle big like dat?
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ibadan tins. E ku proposal o grin

Check my signature on how to earn additional income as a Bulk SMS Reseller
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In Ibadan (Photos) by dee02(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please when they are about to get married, they should go and book a space in Shoprite..... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things Broke Girls Often Say / Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / My Fiancee Left Me After I Used Our Marriage Money For My Mother's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.