Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

"We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors (22348 Views)

Delta 2019: We Have Resolved To Support Okowa’s Re-election – Ibori / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / We Prefer Restructuring, Not Break-up – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by seguno2: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Since when did Governors become the voices of the people?
Are they not voices of only the godfathers and area fathers who installed them to collect and share Niger Delta oil revenue?
If those of us who say that we are educated stay away from politics then we should not complain about bad leaders.

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by richfriendsng: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2017
Make money here and thank me later, I thought it was a scam when unknownforce and nairaeye was posting it here but Ever since I got the ebook my life changed.

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by wristbangle: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Peace and Unity is what we need and also to err our grievance as Nigerians against these evil leaders.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by obc: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
Atimes I wonder how these governors reasons. They don't seem to know that gradually the will of the people especially the youths is taking over their many years of misrule. Revolution is unfolding gradually and only those with foresight can understand it. How many are these governors and the so called elites who are only interested in going to Abuja to take share of the national cake when compared to the youths. Very soon they will come in contact with realities. Its just a question of time.

3 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by henryhemon(m): 8:20am On Jun 22, 2017
NL should be shut down if those mods allow children of hate and folly continue beating their dead chest. I advise all hate speech and all those against the unity of Nigeria be banned for life and account deactivated.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by LoveJesus87(m): 8:21am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Leaders of thought
All we clamour for is peace.

Those chanting war song don't really know what is war
we are tired of 'leaders of thought' we need leaders of ACTION
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by 0b10010011: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2017
akthedream:
Igbo Jews won't like this..

There Governors and elites will keep denying them!

Biafra is a mentality mostly amongs the poor, poverty stricken and depressed

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Rillywenger(m): 8:22am On Jun 22, 2017
Biafra people now

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2017
If my recollection serves me right, Kanu Nnamdi is not calling for war but referendum. And I know that the Arewa Youth did not also call for war but gave a quit notice for Igbos to move. So, I do not understand why the governors are confused or scared to mention the names of those who called for war, because no one did.

I do not really think a businessman in a government house receiving billions of shared funds will want to vacate their access to sludge funds by supporting secession, but something is very clear. The monies that you all share, do not get to the masses, that is the primary cause of the disaffection that has eventually been fueled by the Dummy in Chief of the Armed Forces.

Meanwhile, the people know their true leader, the last time I checked, some one made a statement for people to stay at home and it was 100% obeyed, I have not seen a governor or President that even imposed a curfew that did use the police and military to enforce the curfew, so if one individual can ask citizens in over 5 states to sit at home and they obeyed without any form of imposition, I think it is best to dialogue with that person.

There will be no war. War is so old school, but there is something I know. There will be no election at Anambra State, and then in 2019 there will be no elections any where in the SS/SE. This is not my wishful thinking, I am only extrapolating on the vibrations of the times. The signs are there for everyone to see.

Let us jaw jaw and not war war. Let's call for a Referendum and let's start the process of Regionalization as a Democratic Strategy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by peteromenihu(m): 8:26am On Jun 22, 2017
May Thunder fire all of you to ashes.....ndi araaaaaah!
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by wristbangle: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
seguno2:
Since when did Governors become the voices of the people?
Are they not voices of only the godfathers and area fathers who installed them to collect and share Niger Delta oil revenue?
If those of us who say that we are educated stay away from politics then we should not complain about bad leaders.

This is why we as Nigerians need to speak as one voice against these looters because the recent agitation stems out from frustration and hunger but that doesn't mean the referendum will bail out people from the very thing they fear rather will make it worse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Igboesika: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
laribari:

Igbos are confused. They are now igbo jews becos kanu converted and called himself a Jew. This is no joke and he is flying a Jewish flag in his house which is now the biafra headquarters.

A jew is an anti-christ or anti-Jesus concept o religion becos he does not believe in Jesus as the son of God or the trinity. What is the difference BTW an igbo who calls himself a Jew and the ones he calls amala moolems? I'm delta ibo but I rather be an afonja Christian (that is if you attach christianity to it) than to be a Jewish Igbo.

What can separate us from the love of Christ? Is it money, life, death, politics or even kanu? Nothing!!

You need to study what judaism is against what you believe as a Christian. I pity una ignorance because this stupid kanu will lead all of you to pedition. Jews all over the world at certain things have been subjected to destruction by war and even adoph hitler killed 3 million jews and it's time for the igbo jews to face same as kanu is really dragging the defensely into a suicide mission.

Jews do not see Jesus as the messiah. All biafrans will convert from Christianity to Judaism. grin

Kanu is definitely up to something and the end time is here, I pity una. Ignorance and arrogance will take you people away from God, yet you claim your stupid biafran plan is ordained by God. Which god?

Maybe you people should ask kanu if he believes in Jesus as against what igbos belief. The igbos I know are Christians and not Jews.

Book of Romans says Jesus came to save the Jews (Israel) first, then the gentiles and HE established the church which is Christianity.

Before you follow kanu, ask questions.
So because someone said Igbo Jews you started vibrating. Can't you see that the f00l is trying to be mischievous. Because igbos spite them by typing "Yoruba Muslims" and he wants to retaliate by saying Igbo Jews. Don't be gullible. Catholics, Anglicans sabatharians and other people are supporting Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Tyche(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
CutieGuy:
Bro i wish u guys will understand that we don't give a damn about this mofos called goveenors and politicians here in the east.
And in other shelve face osibande is there wasting his precious tym meeting the wrong pple.
He will soon realise that he is on a long thing.

On the contrary, you will soon realise you are on a long thing
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by OgaJonah(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2017
This ppl wil not lyk this NEWS...........WHERE ARE THE UNITY BEGGERS. MAKE WE HERE ANOTHER ISSUE AGAIN, YEEEBOS WILL LEAVE NOTHERN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2017
7footre:
No one is asking for war, we are asking for this nation to be restructured to benefit the common man. The status quo clearly benefits them, hence they bury their heads in d sand and act nonchalantly.

you know your people well,they never agree on a common ground if it doesn't benefit their pockets
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by naijacampu(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2017
See how they are celebrating, shameless unity begging cone heads.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by jomarick(m): 8:30am On Jun 22, 2017
Nigerians only talks of separation when there is hunger, unemployment, no or little infrastructure and corruption.
Put food on the table of Nigerians and give them jobs, no one will remember if you are from the north or the south.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by ifyain: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Only a fool will believe all is well in Nigeria.One Nigeria is not a bad thing but these governor are the reason the country will disintegrate due to bad leadership.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Abfinest007(m): 8:33am On Jun 22, 2017
that is your own opinion only you alone can't speak for 170 million people this is a case of ten people went to visit a friend and they were ask are u people hungry one at of the ten will say we are not hungry you don't know if the remaining nine are hungry
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 22, 2017
We don't give a Bleep about these so-called looters! The struggle had started and no one born of woman can stop it. If you made mention of me, u gonna get one piece of Bleep in return!
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by victorazy(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Leaders of thought
All we clamour for is peace.

Those chanting war song don't really know what is war

No one is chanting for war, they are only asking for freedom because they felt they have been marginalized. Na big men and politicians are the ones tagging it as war just to put fear in peoples mind and discourage them from supporting it.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 22, 2017
did the Igbos agree?
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by 0b10010011: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2017
Abfinest007:
that is your own opinion only you alone can't speak for 170 million people this is a case of ten people went to visit a friend and they were ask are u people hungry one at of the ten will say we are not hungry you don't know if the remaining nine are hungry

You re good with story telling!

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2017
karlz:

yea the most thoughtful leaders on earth who earn fat life pensions for their 4 years of palpable looting while the pensioners who put in their youth in service to the state perish in penury, and you my friend, are the most thoughtful follower so far, may you live long.
Thank you very much. This country needs to be restructured, the constitution binding us here favours the rich and political class and place them above others. The level of corruption is too high with the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer.
Either we go our seperate ways and start all over again or restructure and start all over again. Nobody is a slave to anyone in this country.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Wolfbrother(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2017
They know how much money they will lose if nigeria breaks up ... the rich dont want breakup ... only the poor do .. the manufacturers, retailers etc.. know that a larger population means a larger market
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by UwaBuPawPaw: 8:36am On Jun 22, 2017
When I don dey write application to be minister of youth in d land of d Rising Sun..Make we break joor
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by MJA2017: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2017
I have notice one thing about Nigerians we talk too much but have little action. Until we change our mind set that's when Nigeria will be great again.

Check my beauty blog for your beauty products Ladyshop Nig. Distributors are needed for some of our brands.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by 0b10010011: 8:37am On Jun 22, 2017
Diebyfire05:
We don't give a Bleep about these so-called looters! The struggle had started and no one born of woman can stop it. If you made mention of me, u gonna get one piece of Bleep in return!

Naxo!

Chest-beating runs in the blood!
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by 7footre(m): 8:38am On Jun 22, 2017
2dugged:
you know your people well,they never agree on a common ground if it doesn't benefit their pockets

It has gone on for far too long ma dear.....

It is a good thing that a lot of people are speaking up. Soon enough something would happen I believe
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by alizma: 8:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Doublecheck:
Their opinion and theirs only, Biafra must reign free.
hope you moved your things from naija?
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Donwilly20(m): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
akthedream:
Igbo Jews won't like this..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Primary: Anyim Congratulates Atiku, Decries Voting On Primordial Sentiments / 7 Governors That Have Endorsed Buhari For A 2nd Term Are A Bunch Of Losers - FFK / 2019 Presidency: What Peter Obi Did To Me In 2014 – Gov. El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.