Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

"We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors (22346 Views)

Delta 2019: We Have Resolved To Support Okowa’s Re-election – Ibori / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / We Prefer Restructuring, Not Break-up – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by olaideslex(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Who said it was up to you?
grin undecided
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by lordyugo: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2017
proudlyYoruba:
u know the joke is on ya. Some pot bellied idiots were running round the North begging for unity. Some monkeys were bending for that goat. Likewise you u Don exchange ya brain for wateva shit u are campaigning for.

hilarious coming for descendants of a fallen demon, a tribe best depicted as hyenas always lurking and crouching in d dark waiting to steal another mans glory, always scared to declare their true intentions ,masking cowardice as strategy

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by LionDeLeo: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2017
lordyugo:

its hilarious how you brazenly embrace ur redundant stupidity

You seem to misunderstand the exact meaning of "stupidity".

It is actually the inability to counter an assertion with any reasonable logic and still go ahead to spew balderdash.

Now, tell yourself the truth, are you not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by LionDeLeo: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2017
dedunji:
Until buhari get out of aso rock we hate him with passion .

And who gives a fvck about that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by lordyugo: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

You don't give a F bout your Govt and leaders?!
That is a very dumb statement.

Nwane, the earlier the better, start working with your govt and leaders to make the marginalised potopoto habitable else. Columbia Pictures will shoot the movie "Welcome to Hell" in your eroded land soon.

u hvnt watched d movie VAGINA AND SKULL MINING?being shot by afonja older generation.
wat bout ALAYE AND OMO NILE MOVIE: THE ART OF TRUANCY AND LOW NAIRA DENOMINATION COLLECTION? shot by younger afonja generation
Its already showing in brown roofed enclaves and pls dnt get me started wit sw dilapidated rural areas best depicted as a horror movie

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by bigfish3k: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Just a short recap of the main events so far.

Igbos touts: The arewa don't want us to go because they are parasites, we must go and the zoo must fall.

Arewa youths: we are tired of this hairy chest beating, pls pack your things and leave arewa to your land. And you have up to Oct 1 to do that.

Igbos touts: why are they threatening us with war? Why can't they call for referendum? DSS should arrest them.

Arewa youths: okay, go and conduct your referendum but in your land, we are strongly in support of your self-determination agenda and indeed you have UN backing.

Igbos touts: why not call your leaders to conduct the referendum for us if you are serious. You are jealous of our success, you want to loot our investment. We have over $45T investment in Arewa.

Igbos leaders: Arewa cannot "drive" us from Nigeria.

Pls, what is this foot-dragging all about having been handed your much desired historic goal on a platter of gold?

if the igbos want to follow the ways of the arewa youths to gain independence, it will lead to war .......... imagine mass exodus of the igbos, given the antecedents of the hausas on violence, they will still go and attack the igbos on their way home, then there will be a reprisal attack, then war. somebody like you will still accuse the igbos of causing the war and still blame them.
will referendum cause war? NO. Will quit notice cause war? YES. the igbos are Christians, they avoid bloodshed
The Arewa elders just want to use their youths to cause war, because they know that things done logically cant go their way except they try to grab it through war

please referendum is it. then you can now talk of quit notice, if that makes u feel good.
Did Britain give Nigerians quit notice because they were asking for independence? only backward people do that, and supported surprisingly and happily by the yorubas . you have not given them their country and you are driving them out. where do you want them to go to . is there any govt in the south east? there will be anarchy. REFERENDUM IS IT

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by omenkaLives(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Igbos touts: The arewa don't want us to go because they are parasites, we must go and the zoo must fall.

Arewa youths: we are tired of this hairy chest beating, pls pack your things and leave arewa to your land. And you have up to Oct 1 to do that.

Igbos touts: why are they threatening us with war? Why can't they call for referendum? DSS should arrest them.

Arewa youths: okay, go and conduct your referendum but in your land, we are strongly in support of your self-determination agenda and indeed you have UN backing.

Igbos touts: why not call your leaders to conduct the referendum for us if you are serious. You are jealous of our success, you want to loot our investment. We have over $45T investment in Arewa.

Pls, what is this foot-dragging all about having been handed your much desired historic goal on a platter of gold?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Kirigidi(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

My oga, I'm not a jew but I don't like it either.

We want a new Nigeria devoid of all those crimes associated with Jews.
Jews are in Israel and are not associated with crimes.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by lordyugo: 11:16am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You seem to misunderstand the exact meaning of "stupidity".

It is actually the inability to counter an assertion with any reasonable logic and still go ahead to spew balderdash.

Now, tell yourself the truth, are you not?

but you jus failed to use reasonable logic to counter the assertion on why you are so brazenly redundantly stupid.
Confused, are we?
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Duru009(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2017
I don't know about Arewa Republic

I don't know about Oduduwa Republic

All I know is DAT Biafra has come to stay, ls just a matter of time!.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by sarrki(m): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2017
Duru009:
I don't know about Arewa Republic

I don't know about Oduduwa Republic

All I know is DAT Biafra has come to stay, ls just a matter of time!.

Good luck
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Pecca: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2017
That's 36ppl on behalf of over 150million ppl!!! where is fela?
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nature8(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=conductor2 post=57736219][/quote]

grin
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nature8(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2017
[quote author=conductor2 post=57736219][/quote]

grin
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by joinnow: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
We have more to gain when we are united.
I disagree
angry
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by sarrki(m): 12:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
joinnow:
We have more to gain when we are united.
I disagree
angry

Tell me the economic benefit
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2017
...What happened to the statements like :"we have all agreed to look into the causes of the agitations rocking the country with a view to addressing the numerous marginalization, inequality, uneven distribution of the country's wealth, review of quota system, etc. We resolved that every sections of the country will have a sense of belonging by practicing full federalism. Government is going to set up a mechinary immediately to look into restructuring the country and the 2014 confab report will be given accelerated attention "

These are the kind of words and statements that could allay and calm down the cries of agitations and marginalization currently rocking the country.May God give our leaders the wisdom to know how to do the right thing.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Ugosample(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
wristbangle:

This is why we as Nigerians need to speak as one voice against these looters because the recent agitation stems out from frustration and hunger but that doesn't mean the referendum will bail out people from the very thing they fear rather will make it worse.

That's what I have been saying

How does secession or referendum help anything?
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Ugosample(m): 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...What happened to the statements like :"we have all agreed to look into the causes of the agitations rocking the country with a view to addressing the numerous marginalization, inequality, uneven distribution of the country's wealth, review of quota system, etc. We resolved that every sections of the country will have a sense of belonging by practicing full federalism. Government is going to set up a mechinary immediately to look into restructuring the country and the 2014 confab report will be given accelerated attention "

These are the kind of words and statements that could allay and calm down the cries of agitations and marginalization currently rocking the country.May God give our leaders the wisdom to know how to do the right thing.

Exactly
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by eastsidechillz: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Fro this ur write up, it clearly states how myopic, ignorant and uneducated u re.

Referendum is organized by the UN. The constitution of Nigeria does not allow it unless the UN vetoed it.

If the Northern youth truly wants the Igbos to live their North the only way to do that is to help IPOB pressure their legislature since they have majority. This is the fastest way.

Or IPOB will continue their agitation nd pressures the UN To veto Nigerian law and conduct a referendum. This way is not easy but possible.
So if the Arewa youth meant their words leT THEM do the needful.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by ChimaAdeoye: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2017
Sovereignty belongs to the people not a group of corrupt politicians who are part of the problem.

Nigeria simply cannot continue the way it is. Either it breaks up or it restructures in a way that no region or tribe will hide under 'one Nigeria ' to lord it over others and steal their resources.

I agree Nigeria will be better together. But not at the expense of enslaving the south to keep fulanis as colonial masters. .....and if they want a war because people are asking for their freedom, they should get ready to come and die in our bush war.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by LionDeLeo: 2:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
eastsidechillz:

Fro this ur write up, it clearly states how myopic, ignorant and uneducated u re.

Referendum is organized by the UN. The constitution of Nigeria does not allow it unless the UN vetoed it.

If the Northern youth truly wants the Igbos to live their North the only way to do that is to help IPOB pressure their legislature since they have majority. This is the fastest way.

Or IPOB will continue their agitation nd pressures the UN To veto Nigerian law and conduct a referendum. This way is not easy but possible.
So if the Arewa youth meant their words leT THEM do the needful.

Mr educated, long sighted and knowledge, pls tell me how logical it is for me to be taking Panadol because my neighbour has headache.

Since 2015, Igbos have been agitating for biafra, which of the law makers from the east had ever presented those grievances before the house for even one minute?

Why should it be the lawmakers from North that should bother themselves over the agitations of the Easterners?

Why can't they use the declaration by Arewa youths as a reasonable excuse to secede?

The arewa youths are simply telling you to get the hell outta Arewa with your unending chest beating as they are already tired of all these needless rants all the places.

Were the Igbos not saying they were being held down by the Arewa? Now, the arewas have made it crystal clear that everything can hold you down but Arewa.

How for God's sake should such people who had claimed to be held down all these years and even threatening to bring down the zoo still be foot-dragging and be searching for flimsy and lame excuses when their mission of seccesion has just got the backing of the so-called parasites holding them down?

Dude, if you don't know what to say, pls gtf outta my mention.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2017
WHO AND WHO ARE 'WE'? AT TIMES I PITY OUR GOVERNORS...YOU PEOPLE HAVE RESOLVE NEVER TO BREAK UP NIGERIA .....TILL WHEN? YOU FORGET YOUR WERE ELECTED BY THE PEOPLE AND ITS THEM THAT WILL DECIDE......WHO KNOWS THE NEXT SET OF GOVERNORS IN 2019 MAY DECIDE TO BREAK UP NIGERIA AND YOU GUYS ARE THEIR LAUGHING......JUST PAINFUL THAT EACH ONE IS TALKING FROM THE SIDE THAT WILL PROFIT HIM THE MORE......
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by MrSly(m): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

I searched for sound brain in this long epistle but was disappointed.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
okechukwucharles:
hmmmmm, what is Osibanjo fighting for for his mind he don't want the break up to come from his hand when the Arewa had agreed to go on their own and we also want to be on our self... nawa for this osibanjo. how can twelve of them sit to agreed for whole Nigeria, do they think being the governor give them the whole wisdom to decide for us, rather we decide they execute. so we have decided to breakup so we need their execution. is like he get another mission for the Yoruba as being on that sit.. I can't work for him. few months remaining for the restoration of Biafra. all hail Biafra .....

All hail Biafra.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by kens7: 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2017
Na governors get Nigeria now or na people wen vote them? Well, ds governors no body even vote them into power naim make them dem make decisions without consulting d people. Country dey hot for disintegration governors dey force am to remain together.

Unless d present governments discus d reality of self determination systematically plaguing different part of d country....d people's ideologies cannot b killed by any government.....dey r just wasting their time
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by trinity11(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
These guys don't want Nigeria to break up, which is very good for the sake of peace, love & harmony.

These guys don't want to restructure Nigeria, because of their selfish interest of greed, hate & disunity which is very bad for Nigeria.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by DrGoodmanFather: 3:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
When is Ipod leaving?

Start by leaving the north and Lagos first before I believe you. Even your kidnapper son bought a house Lagos and like it more than Biafuro.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by PeaceGord: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
conductor2:

Are you an ewedu moozlem or Afonja Christian? I ask because I want to know whether you are among the Sudanese migrants or sky falling ancestors part?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

LOL, very accurate summary of the situation.
The insulting days of the hypocritical parasitic Jews are over; never again will they have the audacity to insult or make unreasonable demands against the north. They will have to drop all their demands and beg to stay or get out - at least out of the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Ofemmanu1: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
lordyugo:

u hvnt watched d movie VAGINA AND SKULL MINING?being shot by afonja older generation.
wat bout ALAYE AND OMO NILE MOVIE: THE ART OF TRUANCY AND LOW NAIRA DENOMINATION COLLECTION? shot by younger afonja generation
Its already showing in brown roofed enclaves and pls dnt get me started wit sw dilapidated rural areas best depicted as a horror movie
Hehehe.

No place in SW is marginalised unlike your godforsaken gully-eroded potopoto hell hole.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Free School Buses For Children In Rivers State (Photos) / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere / Why We Removed Jimi Agbaje’s Billboard On Third Mainland Bridge: LASAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.