Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

"We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors (22350 Views)

Delta 2019: We Have Resolved To Support Okowa’s Re-election – Ibori / Why Nigeria Must Kick France Out Of West Africa. / We Prefer Restructuring, Not Break-up – Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Quote where any Yoruba chants please

Waiting

You just did
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Mujtahida: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2017
laribari:

Igbos are confused. They are now igbo jews becos kanu converted and called himself a Jew. This is no joke and he is flying a Jewish flag in his house which is now the biafra headquarters.

A jew is an anti-christ or anti-Jesus concept o religion becos he does not believe in Jesus as the son of God or the trinity. What is the difference BTW an igbo who calls himself a Jew and the ones he calls amala moolems? I'm delta ibo but I rather be an afonja Christian (that is if you attach christianity to it) than to be a Jewish Igbo.

What can separate us from the love of Christ? Is it money, life, death, politics or even kanu? Nothing!!

You need to study what judaism is against what you believe as a Christian. I pity una ignorance because this stupid kanu will lead all of you to pedition. Jews all over the world at certain things have been subjected to destruction by war and even adoph hitler killed 3 million jews and it's time for the igbo jews to face same as kanu is really dragging the defensely into a suicide mission.

Jews do not see Jesus as the messiah. All biafrans will convert from Christianity to Judaism. grin

Kanu is definitely up to something and the end time is here, I pity una. Ignorance and arrogance will take you people away from God, yet you claim your stupid biafran plan is ordained by God. Which god?

Maybe you people should ask kanu if he believes in Jesus as against what igbos belief. The igbos I know are Christians and not Jews.

Book of Romans says Jesus came to save the Jews (Israel) first, then the gentiles and HE established the church which is Christianity.

Before you follow kanu, ask questions.
The dominant view is that Nazi Germany killed six(not three) million Jews. Google did six million really die and you'd be shocked by what you will find.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Buharimustgo: 9:18am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Chanting war song or referendum song.?

When did the call for referendum become a call for war.?

He is part of the mischievous public commentators
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Mujtahida: 9:21am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:

Very simple

The 36 men are voted into that position by the 200 millions
And that's the fraud called democracy. After we vote them, they begin to take decisions we are not privy to, decisions that even have negative impact on us, they make policies and laws that we do not make any contribution to.

Now with ICT and social media, I think the time has come for the citizens to participate directly in every aspect of governance. We vote during Big Brother. We can use that also to vote on salient socio-economic and political decisions. No need for the National assembly. It's a waste
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by mecussey(m): 9:22am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Leaders of thought
All we clamour for is peace.

Those chanting war song don't really know what is war

Yea...war no be am abeg but I support Arewaexit. Arewaexit will not cause war but Ipobexit will cause war. So i support the earlier than later for onward peace and obiadinma.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by 2badForReal: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2017
We have tried as a nation with so many sentiment, enough is enough.

Please somebody should help me with this man's phone number

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Mujtahida: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2017
Ogalanyachieze:
the smart igbos live in lagos? Wow seems evans also lived in lagos? So by ur own words he was a smart kidnapper"
Abba Kyari head of the intelligence response team said Evans has a high criminal IQ
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by hollywater: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Leaders of thought

Unity beggar spotted.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by manikspears: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2017
conductor1:

Goodluck with that.
in your dreams
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Ijaya123: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2017
Doublecheck:
Their opinion and theirs only, Biafra must reign free.

It is already on Nairaland.

Are you happy now? grin grin grin
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by aku626(m): 9:34am On Jun 22, 2017
The government is not answerable to people and thats the big problem. if they're they'd know that they're more underlying factors contributing to the desire for the country to be split. These factors should be dealt with,the old way of doing business has expired but my fear is: How do a country that's not innovative come up with a solution.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by yom2(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2017
CutieGuy:
Bro i wish u guys will understand that we don't give a damn about this mofos called goveenors and politicians here in the east.
And in other shelve face osibande is there wasting his precious tym meeting the wrong pple.
He will soon realise that he is on a long thing.
bros try and broaden ur horison outside ur enclave.. Learn from history. Stop abusin neutral people or even percieved oponents.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by yom2(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2017
Doublecheck:
what is this Benue coward saying I hope you learnt something from Taraba youths... bloody coward
dnt abuse. Guide ur words pls
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by RonJeremy: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2017
sarrki:
Leaders of thought

You don't need war to break up. Czechoslovakia did it successfully without a single blood shed......
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by yom2(m): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2017
conductor2:

Is Nigeria at peace? Syria has only ISIS and media is boiling while Nigeria boasts of Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram,two of the top four most dangerous terrorists groups in the world according to Independent UK.

Remind me the meaning of peace and try rephrasing it in the same sentence with the zoo again.
are u tryin to add more? It pays to maintain peace
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Bunmite1: 10:01am On Jun 22, 2017
No matter how people are agitating Nigeria will remain one, United will stand divided will fall. May God Bless Nigeria
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Albion05: 10:02am On Jun 22, 2017
In your dream. Why we they do that. Are they the mouth piece of Nnamdi Kanu. First of, All the issue raised should be resolved immediately for the good of common Nigeria any were they are. Do not be a Hypocrite.
dahaz:
Let the governors of the south eastern state come out clearly to denounce Nnamdi kanu and his hate speeches, then we will take them serious.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by yom2(m): 10:03am On Jun 22, 2017
karlz:

yea the most thoughtful leaders on earth who earn fat life pensions for their 4 years of palpable looting while the pensioners who put in their youth in service to the state perish in penury, and you my friend, are the most thoughtful follower so far, may you live long.
who put them there. a nation deserve d leaders they get
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by yom2(m): 10:07am On Jun 22, 2017
7footre:
No one is asking for war, we are asking for this nation to be restructured to benefit the common man. The status quo clearly benefits them, hence they bury their heads in d sand and act nonchalantly.

i agree with u bros. If d agitators were this civil they wount have stired disaffection

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by juman(m): 10:09am On Jun 22, 2017
Those incompetent governors that cannot pay salaries.
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by teebillz: 10:12am On Jun 22, 2017
When will you also resolve the problems that make Nigeria want to break?
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Xkalaban(m): 10:15am On Jun 22, 2017
Before nkor what else will u ppl come & say u've resolved​ to? Aren't u the elites who don't know what it feels like to remain in total darkness with no power supply for days, if not weeks in this hell hole? How about N1300 for a paint of Garri or N2200 for a paint of rice that won't serve a house hold for 2 days? Does that mean anything to u? Or the fact that N1000 now is only worth 6.5 litres of fuel which is barely enough as we commute via our goddamned roads ridden with nasty potholes everywhere which in turn sends us to the mechanic every now and then? Or the fact that govt no longer supply the ppl water? Almost every house hold is now self reliant with power generators & borehole water. But no, this issues are of no concern to you soulless beings cos u remain in ur A/C chilling all day everyday be it in ur office, car or home. Of course 9ja will remain indivisible as long as u pot bellied greedy bastards keep feeding fat off of us all like Humty-Dumbty and the masses keep worshipping u like gods. See as all of una dey there dey shine teeth while the masses suffer.
And btw who's talking about war? The only war I see coming is a revolution of the masses Vs u the crooked corrupt elites & unrepentant politicians. U lots can cling on to power directly or indirectly all u want but better watch out for God's wrath cos it must surely come. It's called Nemesis!!!!

4 Likes

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by 9jasave: 10:18am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Just a short recap of the main events so far.

Igbos touts: The arewa don't want us to go because they are parasites, we must go and the zoo must fall.

Arewa youths: we are tired of this hairy chest beating, pls pack your things and leave arewa to your land. And you have up to Oct 1 to do that.

Igbos touts: why are they threatening us with war? Why can't they call for referendum? DSS should arrest them.

Arewa youths: okay, go and conduct your referendum but in your land, we are strongly in support of your self-determination agenda and indeed you have UN backing.

Igbos touts: why not call your leaders to conduct the referendum for us if you are serious. You are jealous of our success, you want to loot our investment. We have over $45T investment in Arewa.

Igbos leaders: Arewa cannot "drive" us from Nigeria.

Pls, what is this foot-dragging all about having been handed your much desired historic goal on a platter of gold?
you said it all bro.. initially I was happy for them when northern youths gave the ultimatum but I got shocked when I started seeing responses frm the s-east.. I just concluded that it a political gimmicks against 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by veraiyke(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2017
I wonder how some of us reason. Where on earth does democracy coerce, threaten a people with war and killing to remain in a place they do not feel at home, safe and a sense of belonging. And people here will be saying these people don't know what war feels like as if the people are clamouring for war. In actual sense who is clamouring for war, the people want secession or those who have sworn that they will do whatever it takes even if it means wiping the people out to keep a failed one Nigeria, where only one side enjoys its rule. The igbo leaders sha. Most are cowards, never speaking and always self-centered. Even those agitating for secession are like snakes. Restructure the constitution jare and give room for any people which in this case only igbos to go their separate way, that is, igbos who want to go nevertheless.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by bigfish3k: 10:26am On Jun 22, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Chanting war song or referendum song.?

When did the call for referendum become a call for war.?

help me ask sarki
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by excel101(m): 10:32am On Jun 22, 2017
Its not by coming out to make statements that Nigeria will not break up and that we're united. Have the addressed issues like North owning 90% of oil blocs, South East marginalization, herdsmen rampage, Lagos having 20 LGAs despite being the most populated state in 9ja, resource control etc. If these issues are not address, then i will say that Nigeria is likened to a man that has malaria but treating its symptoms.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2017
And none of these governors could talk about the main issue of resource control cum restructuring?

We'll keep skirting around the issues until the nation slides into cataclysm angry
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by TheRealestGuy(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2017
excel101:
Its not by coming out to make statements that Nigeria will not break up and that we're united. Have the addressed issues like North owning 90% of oil blocs, South East marginalization, herdsmen rampage, Lagos having 20 LGAs despite being the most populated state in 9ja, resource control etc. If these issues are not address, then i will say that Nigeria is likened to a man that has malaria but treating its symptoms.

It shows this country is not ready to move forward as one. Imagine what these imbecilic governors are saying.

Unity is never forced but coerced and instituted through certain deliberate actions.

I weak for this country oloun
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by nell4: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Mynd44 OAM4J obinoscopy lalasticlala seun
why are you calling your ancestors

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by lordyugo: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Just a short recap of the main events so far.

Igbos touts: The arewa don't want us to go because they are parasites, we must go and the zoo must fall.

Arewa youths: we are tired of this hairy chest beating, pls pack your things and leave arewa to your land. And you have up to Oct 1 to do that.

Igbos touts: why are they threatening us with war? Why can't they call for referendum? DSS should arrest them.

Arewa youths: okay, go and conduct your referendum but in your land, we are strongly in support of your self-determination agenda and indeed you have UN backing.

Igbos touts: why not call your leaders to conduct the referendum for us if you are serious. You are jealous of our success, you want to loot our investment. We have over $45T investment in Arewa.

Igbos leaders: Arewa cannot "drive" us from Nigeria.

Pls, what is this foot-dragging all about having been handed your much desired historic goal on a platter of gold?

its hilarious how you brazenly embrace ur redundant stupidity
Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by dedunji: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Actually, he is not ranting but conveying the message of Igbos and I quite agree with him.

Pls, we need to find a long lasting solution to this empty chest beating, we are tired.

We need a new Nigeria devoid of all those things associated with Igbos.
Until buhari get out of aso rock we hate him with passion .

1 Like

Re: "We Have Resolved Nigeria Must Not Break" - Governors by Ofemmanu1: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2017
CutieGuy:
Bro i wish u guys will understand that we don't give a damn about this mofos called goveenors and politicians here in the east.
And in other shelve face osibande is there wasting his precious tym meeting the wrong pple.
He will soon realise that he is on a long thing.
You don't give a F bout your Govt and leaders?!
That is a very dumb statement.

Nwane, the earlier the better, start working with your govt and leaders to make the marginalised potopoto habitable else. Columbia Pictures will shoot the movie "Welcome to Hell" in your eroded land soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 Governors That Have Endorsed Buhari For A 2nd Term Are A Bunch Of Losers - FFK / Terrorists Invasion: Buhari Told To Remove El-Rufai, Declare State Of Emergency / Yoruba Youth Accuses Buhari Of Witch-hunting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.