Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu (3639 Views)

Tribunal Verdict: Bayelsans Hit The Street In Jubilation [Photos] / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra / Northern Elders Declare “full Support” For Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by ragiluhivo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2017
A great gift was given to the supreme leader of Biafra land, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by our Ijaw brothers from Biafra land. A cutlass and Lantern..The cutlass is for him to fight his enemies and nobody can ever harm him, while the Lantern is to light his part as he keeps on shining forth until he restores Biafra.. Thank you Our Ijaw, Kolukuma, Mein, Bomu, Nembe, Epie-Atisa, Ogoni, Ibibo, Ogbia Biafran brothers and sisters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj1fqO_0XV8

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Ehiscotch(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
I wonder how Biafra would be if actualized.
I just see Kanu DICTATING things, either as ruler or as god father.
There won't even be democracy because after the suffer wey him suffer like this who wan cohn follow drag BIAFRAN NATIONAL CAKE with am?
I could be wrong but with what I am seeing on a daily, there is a huge possibility.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Buharimustgo: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
Interesting I must say
Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2017
I will only take NNAMDI KANU the fraudster and mumu IPOBIANS serious when all the members of the national assembly, governors and minister from south visit and show him support for BIAFRA
Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by dienlmods: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
Afonjas said igbos have no leader, then Igbo rallied round KANU... Then, afonjas turn around and scream igbos are fools for ralling behind Kanu. Afonjas said igbos does not respect their leader, then igbos start respecting KANU, afonjas turn around called Igbo's fool for respecting KANU.... What can be more diabolical than being an afaonja

Tinubu bowed for buhari, afonjas called that suffercation, but iPob bowed for KANU who is a confirm king in his village, afonjas start screaming blue murder...what a diabolical people

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by feelgoodInc: 5:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Ehiscotch(m): 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2017
Wherever you think he is headed make una pack load follow am. But we should not be disturbed with another cry of marginalization when it finally dawns on you idiots that you are in minority & just a pawn in the scheme of things.
Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by ragiluhivo(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
[s]
Ehiscotch:
There won't even be democracy because after the suffer wey him suffer like this who wan cohn follow drag BIAFRAN NATIONAL CAKE with am?
I could wrong but with what I am seeing on a daily, there is a huge possibility.
[/s]

Typical Afonja mentality. How many years did Nelson Mandela rule over South Africa after spending 27 years imprisonment ? Did he become a god father.

You see why Nnamdi Kanu call you guys animals? You think the nigga area politics of god fatherism and sharing of national cake is the norm.

Am really embarrassed by your intellectual..spits tongue

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by APCsupporter: 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
The north has also declared support for una. Go home and pressurize your senators instead of disturbing us upandan

5 Likes

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2017
See mumu people
Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by EvilMetahuman: 5:24pm On Jun 22, 2017
APCsupporter:
The north has also declared support for una. Go home and pressurize your senators instead of disturbing us upandan
abi o

The noise is just too much.
Its like they are cursed with spirit of vuvuzela

They say north is holding them back, north said no, "you people should go".
They are still disturbing us instead of their leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Ehiscotch(m): 6:06pm On Jun 22, 2017
ragiluhivo:
[s][/s]

Typical Afonja mentality. How many years did Nelson Mandela rule over South Africa after sending 27 years in prison to achieve a free nation? Did he become a god father.

You see why Nnamdi Kanu call you guys animals? You think the nigga area politics of god fatherism and sharing of national cake is the norm.

Am really embarrassed by your intellectual..spits tongue
Godfatherism is a norm here. It isn't as prominent in SA. How many Godfathers can you name beyond the shores of this country?
Besides you cannot compare Mandela to a Kanu.
The former didn't have people bowing to him or women throwing wrappers for him to walk on.
Mandela wasn't even the only one jailed.

1 Like

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by ZorGBUooeh: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2017
Chai! it is finished..Pls you guys shuld run to any afonja mans house you know right now ad save them from using the rope or drinking rat poison like dia hero did..This news na suicidal news cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
dienlmods:
Afonjas said igbos have no leader, then Igbo rallied round KANU... Then, afonjas turn around and scream igbos are fools for ralling behind Kanu. Afonjas said igbos does not respect their leader, then igbos start respecting KANU, afonjas turn around called Igbo's fool for respecting KANU.... What can be more diabolical than being an afaonja

Tinubu bowed for buhari, afonjas called that suffercation, but iPob bowed for KANU who is a confirm king in his village, afonjas start screaming blue murder...what a diabolical people
Please what is Afonja...?
I hear that slogan on regular basis and it's usually attached to Mayhem and Evil.....?

Please explain to me...?
U seem to know what it means..

3 Likes

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by bolanto24(m): 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2017
Good move. I hope the larger Ijaw Nation and other Niger delta minorities will come to the realisation that our future does not lie in Nigeria as it is presently constituted.
We have been cheated and marginalised for decades and enough is enough.
I see every reason to side with the Igbos as I'm sure we'll get a better deal when the new Biafra comes.
LET'S NOT MAKE SAME MISTAKE OUR FATHER'S MADE.
Nigeria for me has expired.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
ragiluhivo:
A great gift was given to the supreme leader of Biafra land.

IPOB members brain ...

Nigerians brain ...
Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by ragiluhivo(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
TheCabal:

IPOB members brain ...

Nigerians brain ...

Nigerian brain and yet you're still a 3rd world underdeveloped country after over 50 years of independence. You must be either insane or ignorant of the fact. The latter is even more depressing

17 Likes

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by YorubaMod(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
Afonjas right now

9 Likes

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by YorubaMod(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
bolanto24:
Good move. I hope the larger Ijaw Nation and other Niger delta minorities will come to the realisation that our future does not lie in Nigeria as it is presently constituted.
We have been cheated and marginalised for decades and enough is enough.
I see every reason to side with the Igbos as I'm sure we'll get a better deal when the new Biafra comes.
LET'S NOT MAKE SAME MISTAKE OUR FATHER'S MADE.
Nigeria for me has expired.
There is no deal or politics in Biafra.. All man for himself, nothing like robbing peter to pay paul....all ethnic groups will manage their own resources and develop their states the way they want it....nothing like nizooria federal govt and their rubbish allocation and budget....In Biafra whatever you generate from ur state, you use to develop ur state.. Simple..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by feelgoodInc: 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Please what is Afonja...?
I hear that slogan on regular basis and it's usually attached to Mayhem and Evil.....?

Please explain to me...?
U seem to know what it means..
Afonja is a dirty demon that lives on a brown roof from the western Nigeria with scars on his/her face, who was kicked out from heaven, it also represents someone whose a real coward and a backstabber. it is sometimes used to represent someone from the Yoruba tribe of nigeria.

2) Afonja is a warrior in Yoruba history who betrayed his people and gave his inheritance to strangers you can read it in Yoruba history.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
ragiluhivo:

Nigerian brain and yet you're still a 3rd world underdeveloped country after over 50 years of independence. You must be either insane or ignorant of the fact. The latter is even more depressing

North Korea and Iran have supreme leaders. Biafra also has a supreme leader..

And you calling me insane and ignorant ? grin
Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by zombieHUNTER: 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
yarimo:
I will only take NNAMDI KANU the fraudster and mumu IPOBIANS serious when all the members of the national assembly, governors and minister from south visit and show him support for BIAFRA
i know say i go find you here...

2 Likes

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by kernel505: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I could be wrong but with what I am seeing on a daily, there is a huge possibility.

After selling your soul to Tinubu, you still have the got to talk?

7 Likes

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2017
shame on afonjas..these people will always be the first to comment on any NK or BIAFRA thread..they will be too lazy to create their own thread even when there is thread on Yoruba issue ..you will hardly see them comment their but whenever there is BIAFRA thread they jump in with a speed greater than that of light...azigbakwa unu!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Masculity(m): 7:22pm On Jun 22, 2017
Which kind kasala be dis leave north you no gree.

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by yarimo(m): 11:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
i know say i go find you here...
zombie HUNTER wetin na?

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by ChimaAdeoye: 11:26pm On Jun 22, 2017
Where are the "We Niger deltans" abookis deceiving themselves on NL? grin grin grin

Oya write the next thread . grin

Real unity beggars grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by chemicalDisease: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2017
We South South people how far.
Afojass wil not sleep to nyt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Allsouls: 12:03am On Jun 23, 2017
Shebi some people claim the so called SS is not Biafra, I just dey laugh them because they are ignorant of what they are saying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Allsouls: 12:06am On Jun 23, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Its non of your business, by now you should be thinking of how your region & your state will be when Biafra comes & no oil money to share.
#On Biafra no going back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by tiger28: 3:10am On Jun 23, 2017
Freedom fighter with a British passport. What an exit plan!meanwhile ,the poor and dumb locals will be stuck...
Re: Video: Bayelsans Declares Full Support For Biafra As They Visit Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 23, 2017
feelgoodInc:

Afonja is a dirty demon that lives on a brown roof from the western Nigeria with scars on his/her face, who was kicked out from heaven, it also represents someone whose a real coward and a backstabber. it is sometimes used to represent someone from the Yoruba tribe of nigeria.

2) Afonja is a warrior in Yoruba history who betrayed his people and gave his inheritance to strangers you can read it in Yoruba history.
A very good classification of an Afonja grin u did a very nice job there my brother.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Shamelessness of Nigerian Politicians / I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike / Bishop Oyedepo Slapped And Humiliated Girl. Atiku's New Burden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.