Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date (59704 Views)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by tosyne2much(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2017
Lalas247:

*) who said I have met a lot of guys? Read my post correctly
*)where did u see I typed all guys ?

Op has a point not all but there are guys out there who find this intimidating(FACT) some wont even let you pay on a date wtf .. u may not but that is your cup of tea .. I'm chatting about those who do ... so not understanding your post.

Why wont the lady be proud do you know we work 10 times harder to get to where we are .. I will be proud all day long whoever can kiss tranformer.. imagine the trash we should not be proud of our success ... undecided what fuckery .. pompous I get it but proud !!! You having a real laugh mate
Take it easy madam. No be fight nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by tosyne2much(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2017
VargasVee:

I had one funny particular experience about this very issh before we went on a long break
Abeg share an briefly make I laugh this morning cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by sarahade(f): 8:31am On Jun 23, 2017
tintingz:
And what do I really want to understand in your post, that it is sarcasm?

Bro please ignore that guy he will learn soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by tosyne2much(m): 8:33am On Jun 23, 2017
sosa993:

there many women who get ride on by their husbands too because the husband is richer. how come no one sees anything wrong in that, is what baffles me. let me tell you it takes a very very good person to be rich and still be humble. I've heard of many men who threaten to throw their wife's luggage out. why? because they own the house. why is it that you never see men come on here to preach against it. this issue of a breadwinner being proud is not a woman thing, it is a general thing, very common depending on who is richer. which is very very wrong.

I know a woman who can't put on the generator when her husband is not home because her husband might even send her packing of she does, why? because he owns it and the house they live in. there are several cases have heard, where a man threatens to send his wife packing and when I found out it's usually not even about attitude. let me state a scenario here, he wanted to send the wife packing cos one of the kids got injured during inter house sports.

so I want to know are you against a man who belittles his wife cos he's richer too? or you see it as the norm.
Well, you made a very thoughtful comment. But I have never supported men who treat their wives like rags and I will never do that

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
MISSOPTIMIST:

It's in every human dear.. but a man is still the head.. so men should learn to be in control with love, care and understanding..
I love this particular line:
Always stay true and determined with your work. Do not as the head sell your headright to any woman.

You can be a role model to your wife

smiley
Truth is I typed with experience.
Have dated ladies that had nada during the relationship and I kw how committed and humble they were. Lol.
The moment they're sure of steady income and they're now independent or probably might have helped you out in one way or the other... Hmmm.
God wasn't mistaken when he gave the man the title of the head.
Women are the neck. Without whc we can't just stand. It takes few women to be humble. Have seen women cartering for their families wt thr wealths yet very humble. You will never know they're the ones covering up for the families. With their positions possessions and wealths, yet projects thr men as the head.
Mind you this has nada to do with religion or Christainity. It's the person nature and the standard she has decided to trade on. Some women are just angels on earth. Takes few men to cherish this gifts. You want an angel on earth...create the paradise inside of you and watch her manifest.
Men with such women as wives should just stay true, love, care and fear God. Buh what do we see this days?
Men with low self-esteem tends to abuse this privileges. If they're ain't drunk, they womanise...wife beaters and all vices. Mitschww.
God help us!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by tayorh(m): 8:34am On Jun 23, 2017
sekxy:
1) RELIGIOUS LADIES: These ones are always seen as no go area as long as the guy is not religious, guys are not always around these ones because of their strict believe on NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE. They are not easily bent, they are always seen in churches with their scarf and bible, though there are really bad eggs amongst them but the extremists superceeds.
I don't have issues with Religious ladies, but when it tends to be excessive like the op mentioned i go run o..
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 23, 2017
tayorh:
I don't have issues with Religious ladies, but when it tends to be excessive like the op mentioned i go run o..
haha.funny you
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by jhudit(f): 8:38am On Jun 23, 2017
sosa993:

there many women who get ride on by their husbands too because the husband is richer. how come no one sees anything wrong in that, is what baffles me. let me tell you it takes a very very good person to be rich and still be humble. I've heard of many men who threaten to throw their wife's luggage out. why? because they own the house. why is it that you never see men come on here to preach against it. this issue of a breadwinner being proud is not a woman thing, it is a general thing, very common depending on who is richer. which is very very wrong.

I know a woman who can't put on the generator when her husband is not home because her husband might even send her packing of she does, why? because he owns it and the house they live in. there are several cases have heard, where a man threatens to send his wife packing and when I found out it's usually not even about attitude. let me state a scenario here, he wanted to send the wife packing cos one of the kids got injured during inter house sports.

so I want to know are you against a man who belittles his wife cos he's richer too? or you see it as the norm.

They see this one as a norm. They'll even say the woman deserves it for bringing nothing to the table.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by tayorh(m): 8:39am On Jun 23, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Nice thread...

Only lazy folks are scared of dating independent ladies...

The only type of girls I hate to mingle with, and they are the most difficult...

Are those with little or no sense of humour..
i concur, i joke and play a lot, one of d reasons things didn't work out between myself and my ex. She go deh vex anyhow. Wen be seh na Joke o.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by phenase(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
They are also find in FIN Facebook group use by some of these women. My wife doesn't play with that group.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2017
Lalas247:

lol tosyne know say me no dey that category he just wan spoil my tea this morning
grin
I am waiting angry
Can you imagine we can't be proud of ourselves what nonsense ...
they don't know marry a made woman makes it easier ! Make person retire by 40 go Dubai go collect sun for head grin

Lol. They have unsolvable Ps. lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by VargasVee(m): 9:10am On Jun 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Abeg share an briefly make I laugh this morning cheesy

Had this after party, I don't usually go to them unless someone drags me grin

So I went, met one girl so we talked a bunch. It turned out she was from Nigeria too. We were in contact for a while and she invited me to dinner at home. Before then she already told me about the parents, father works in an insurance company and the mom at a top law firm. Man that was one of the worst I ever been to. When it was meal time, I saw the hubby coming out of the kitchen, smiling forcefully. Im a great cook myself so no issue. The man changed, we all sat down then the woman told her to go and dish the meal.

Do you know this lady didn't allow the husband to even join the discussion or ask me anything. She kept on talking and asking me, at a point I was gutted, my friend noticed and excused us. Mate, up until now I can't help but have pity for the man. I wonder what goes on there when there's no visitors.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Ahhhshemade a few points o
Lolthough doesn't apply to you ..I have experienced it too
Guy finds out you earn more than him na so d weyrey block me ni grin some guys can't stand it when they have nothing that interests d lady
Well, like someone rightly said, only lazy men are scared of girls who earn more or richer than them

So your BF run when he figured you're above him? Chai! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 23, 2017
Fresca:
I am everything on the list except the religious one... Women Empowerment! Yasss
way to go girl!

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 23, 2017
bakila:

Is it because you are not First To Comment?
grin grin
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by AyamStarch: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Guys scared of dating religious ladies?
yes o, no chuku chuku
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by henrycantona(m): 9:22am On Jun 23, 2017
Even the simple headed ones am afraid them too grin
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
They're coming for you too. tongue grin grin cheesy

Lol.

I didn't mention anybody's moniker na. lipsrsealed cheesy tongue
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Gerrard59(m): 10:13am On Jun 23, 2017
Actuarydeji:

You're right my guy, you don't deserve a pious sister. It will be better for you to settle down with wayward sister. God has says "a pious sister belong to a pious guy". So why are you saying you had the opportunity? Opportunity koh opportunity ni. Yeyenatu set of people

Unfortunately, you are displaying ignorance.

That an individual is less religious does not connote waywardness.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Boyooosa(m): 10:26am On Jun 23, 2017
sekxy:

lol....okay
THIS UR NAME SEF....

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by obontami: 10:33am On Jun 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Guys scared of dating religious ladies?
cheesy

Girl wey no go gree open toto for me Nai you want make I go date?
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Oyindidi(f): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2017
obontami:
cheesy

Girl wey no go gree open toto for me Nai you want make I go date?
Lol, I was thinking everyone want a Godfearing partner
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by obontami: 10:38am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=marooh post=57766049]For me I dey fear all these ladies that their toe nail looks like fugitive baboon.

What of those girls that have bears both at jaw and chest angry grin

But wait ooo what of those girls that their pad go one side? cry I dey fear them too

Another girls wey I dey fear na girl with stretch mark like mallam unsaturated suya!

Even those girls that their puna dey showcase after wearing tight gucci grin [/qoute]

I like me those ones. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by obontami: 10:41am On Jun 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Lol, I was thinking everyone want a Godfearing partner

Those ones op made mention of. Can be boring as fccck! BTW who wants a no-sex relationship in thia 2017? cool undecided
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Oyindidi(f): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2017
obontami:

Those ones op made mention of. Can be boring as fccck! BTW who wants a no-sex relationship in thia 2017? cool undecided
Every other person, you can't do without it
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by obontami: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Every other person, you can't do without it

A Beg who dey do no-sex relationship these days?
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Oyindidi(f): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2017
obontami:

A Beg who dey do no-sex relationship these days?
Yougrin
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by tayorh(m): 10:53am On Jun 23, 2017
sekxy:
haha.funny you
cheesy
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by sosa993: 10:54am On Jun 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
Well, you made a very thoughtful comment. But I have never supported men who treat their wives like rags and I will never do that

well nice, thumbs up .
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by sosa993: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2017
jhudit:

They see this one as a norm. They'll even say the woman deserves it for bringing nothing to the table.

well till now I don't really know what a Nigerian man wants. all I know is when you see one that doesn't see you as threat cos you're richer or doesn't treat you like dirt cos he a richer than you, then go for it.
This Nigerian men matter don tire me. Glad I've been able to meet the a good guy when I was younger, at least he's taught me not all men are this same.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by obontami: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2017
Oyindidi:
Yougrin
grin
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by marooh: 11:15am On Jun 23, 2017
chiddyok:

Confide in me. Trust me with your deepest secret. How you take know about the pad wey dey shift go one side?

Haba unto spiritual eyez na......... Look well you will see what am seen! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

American Woman Joyfully Marries Nigerian Lover In Imo (video) / Siyanda Mohutsiwa: The God That Denied Me A Nigerian Husband Is Merciless" / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.