Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date (59717 Views)

Ghanaian Female Nurses Lament: Men Are Not Bold, They Are Scared To Approach Us / Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
VargasVee:

Thing is, personally I hate drama in my life, any sort.

And the last 4 type of ladies the operator mentioned cannot live without one. They always think they are doing you favours by having anything to do with you. It's just the way they're wired.

Tell me then, the rich ladies you know, how many of them are down to earth and don't throw their weight around?
I'll gladly tell you.

My sis-in-law. She was born with a sliver spoon but you'll never know. She's so down to earth. She obviously earns more than my brother since she's working in her father's hotel as the manager there. But you need to see when she's relating to my brother. Then you'll change your mentality about successful women. Which is obviously flawed.

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
AHCB:
Oh really?
Yes really.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by AHCB: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes really.
You fail to see the generalisation in your post, right?
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Bahddo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lalas247:

God should send those type of men my way .. wink
Nice chatting dear like your way of thinking open minded .
as in, multiple men? grin

Well, they say God works in mysterious ways. Maybe He doesn't send people to a person's inbox as email attachments just because the owner asks.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Martin0(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
One of the biggest complaints I get these days from women is about men who tend to slowly back away after they realize how strong and independent the woman they are dating is. Now, I am well aware that many women out there confuse being strong with abrasive, and independent with apathetic. Meaning, they take the “I don’t need a man” mindset and make it seem like they have no interest whatsoever in the man they are dating, pushing him away and then wondering what happened. What usually follows is a myriad of social media posts about how men “can’t handle her attitude” or something of the sort – when in reality, he just had no interest in feeling like an afterthought in her life. That all being said, though, there are still genuine, caring, loving women out there who are still strong and live their own life. They have their own hopes, dreams, and ambitions – but they want a teammate beside them as they accomplish all they set out to. They understand that personal power is not about not needing someone, but about the ability to set standards and only welcome the people into their life who meet the bar. They want to support you as you support her in return. But, it takes the right type of man to recognize, and be comfortable with this type of woman. What are some of the traits of the Prince Charming who doesn’t actually need a damsel in distress? Women who are focused on their own mission and path in life are not taking time out of their day to look for validation from others. They are living in the moment and are too busy to bother caring what other people are thinking. A man who is going to date this type of woman has to work with her on what is kept between the two of them and what is exposed to the public. In the social media generation, privacy is hard to come by – but for a relationship with a mature, independent woman to work in the long run, it still has to be made a priority. Hmmmmmm well I just said my own,(exclusively)

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by VargasVee(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I'll gladly tell you.

My sis-in-law. She was born with a sliver spoon but you'll never know. She's so down to earth. She obviously earns more than my brother since she's working in her father's hotel as the manager there. But you need to see when she's relating to my brother. Then you'll change your mentality about successful women. Which is obviously flawed.

Now back to my point.

Isn't that a rare case? How often do you see that grin
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Baby he no only run o
Man really fuk up sha ! He now stole money ontop as cherry on the icecream angry god purnish that basterd sha .. e no go better he will die poor dat 2k wey him teef is causing issues right now ( heard his in bang up ) grin my God is working for me
But yes he was an eye opener wahlahi hence y I don't even show off make person no kidnap me grin
You now how des South Lon nigz b
This one weak me o. Hian!
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 1:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
VargasVee:

Now back to my point.

Isn't that a rare case? How often do you see that grin
Now back to my point.

That's why you should change your circle.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
AHCB:
You fail to see the generalisation in your post, right?
There's no generalization in my post. I said, "alot of men", not all.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by VargasVee(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Now back to my point.
That's why you should change your circle.
Ohh. Okay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by dljbd1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
Thanks but today is not my birthday.
oops...guess it was yesterday. undecided
Anyways...better late than never... grin
HBD in arrears then...cheers wink
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by AHCB: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
There's no generalization in my post. I said, "alot of men", not all.
And which category of men fall under 'a lot of men?'. Take into cognisance their age grade, occupation etc...
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by DRISKLEF(m): 2:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes really.
Hello there
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2017
Lalas247:

God should send those type of men my way .. wink Nice chatting dear like your way of thinking open minded .
open your eyes and you will see them wink wink ;-)
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
dljbd1:
oops...guess it was yesterday. undecided Anyways...better late than never... grin HBD in arrears then...cheers wink
grin grin grin wink tongue cheesy cheesy Thanks
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
dljbd1:
oops...guess it was yesterday. undecided Anyways...better late than never... grin HBD in arrears then...cheers wink
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Thanks
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2017
DRISKLEF:

Hello there
Hy.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2017
AHCB:
And which category of men fall under 'a lot of men?'. Take into cognisance their age grade, occupation etc...
It means, 'some/most men'.
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by AHCB: 4:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=samyfreshsmooth post=57786100][/quote]?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:

love your signature wink

and pic wink

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
?

how ya doing? smiley
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

love your signature wink

and pic wink
Thanks dear. smiley
I'm doing good, you?
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Thanks dear. smiley
I'm doing good, you?

am fine

been sitting at a dark corner quietly watching and laughing over how u dissipate some niggas with ur words

i pray i dont have to get on ur bad side and be on da receiving end of them sharp peircing words cheesy cheesy

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
VargasVee:

I'm down, love grin

Some men, truss me they're something else. But you see all these ladies at the top? Maan defo worst. Your avg black woman would like throw her muscle around even if it's not required. If there's one thing I love its a woman that can get for herself. But watch as she gets it, the whole humanity and compassion flies off the window

It is well oh.. we all have to keep learning and un-learning.. I believe a successful woman is a crown to her husband.. but like you rightly pointed out, we ladies need to watch it so it doesn't get into our heads.. it all begins with how you handle your home as a man sha, love and understanding would help a lot too. You also need to carefully choose your partner oh.. I cannot shout.... marry your friend mbok..
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by VargasVee(m): 7:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
MISSOPTIMIST:

It is well oh.. we all have to keep learning and un-learning.. I believe a successful woman is a crown to her husband.. but like you rightly pointed out, we ladies need to watch it so it doesn't get into our heads.. it all begins with how you handle your home as a man sha, love and understanding would help a lot too. You also need to carefully choose your partner oh.. I cannot shout.... marry your friend mbok..

Niceee. Gimme list I'm coming to meet your people grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by hyman9ja(m): 7:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nice piece you have there... wink kip it up

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by makydebbie(f): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

am fine

been sitting at a dark corner quietly watching and laughing over how u dissipate some niggas with ur words

i pray i dont have to get on ur bad side and be on da receiving end of them sharp peircing words cheesy cheesy
LOL, don't worry you won't.
If you don't ask for it. grin
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
VargasVee:

Niceee. Gimme list I'm coming to meet your people grin grin

smiley smiley smiley smiley cheesy wink
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
makydebbie:
LOL, don't worry you won't.
If you don't ask for it. grin

damn!!!!!

Dont worry, i wont.........no one in his right senses would......cheesy cheesy

saw a post where u said u prefer physics to biology (or was it chemistry undecided )

i presume u're into da science courses and an engineering kinda science to be precise,,,,,.........qui?
Re: 5 Types Of Ladies Some Guys Are Scared To Date by mercyland93(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Some ladies don't even care for anything. Despite showing love,u dole out money to them. Even they won't call to say thank u for once
Guys pls run away from ladies like that oooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Who Met 15 Years Ago / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / Underage Boy Marries Underage Girl In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.