Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (35700 Views)

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Stolen: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
fratermathy:

How is this a response to the fact that you guys try to forcefully annexe minorities into your Biafran struggle even when their official mouthpieces have made it crystal clear that they are not interested; even when their people's refusal to participate in your protests and sit-at-homes reveal their nonchalance towards your cause; and even when their people come online to refute your forceful marriage.

I don't have time for senseless altercations tonight. My point is that you guys should stop using the blanket term called "South-South" to rope uninterested people into your Biafra.

U even sound more idiotic with that attempted comeback.
Annex? Do u even know wat that means? Wat do u have for anyone to annex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by EzeUche(m): 11:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
One East

Ijaw, Igbo, Ogoni, Ibibio, Efik, Annang, Ejagham, Ishibori, Yako

4 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
marooh:

U talk like one

There is difference between six and half a dozen. cool
What's the catch anyway?
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by femolii: 11:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Running204:
I thought the Foolanis n d Afonjas said his trying to merged SS into Biafra,without due consultation with them? I pity the Foolanis n Afonjas right now,because they will start suffering from dementia,just like the presidiot after reading the write up above.
U get brain problem
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ejanla07: 11:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
Princesaha:
I just lost appetite after seeing this news. I must see our Idp camp doctor tomorrow cos it is obvious my bp is very high now. The worst is that the only drug that is in our Idp camp in Mowe here is paracetamol. Please my fellow Afonjaa muslims, can one treat high bp with paracetamol?

my yoruba muslim ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating brother. is it doing u like its doing me here in oshogbo. d best way is to do it d awolowo way.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ejanla07: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
KingEjanla:

grin grin grin

what is d meaning of dis ur moniker?

I'm a yoruba muslim..

change it or. I'm looking and liking ur skull..

i can get 3700 for it in abeokuta body parts market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 12:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Princesaha:
I just lost appetite after seeing this news. I must see our Idp camp doctor tomorrow cos it is obvious my bp is very high now. The worst is that the only drug that is in our Idp camp in Mowe here is paracetamol. Please my fellow Afonjaa muslims, can one treat high bp with paracetamol?

because of sword gift? u need to see a surgeon sef on your brain disorder

and paracetamol doesn't cure stupidity, visit SCOAN for proper healing

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DIMGUY(m): 1:09am On Jun 24, 2017
[quote author=Adoga1759 post=57789018]The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness. If u lik leak their ass, but for us na Biafra be the answer.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DIMGUY(m): 1:17am On Jun 24, 2017
All the Yorubas attended party called AMALLA NIGHT.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Langbasa: 1:25am On Jun 24, 2017
yarimo:
Kikikiki that is the lantern MY DEMENTED FATHER is going to use in Kirikiri maximum prison, justice BINTA NYAKO please over to you grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:39am On Jun 24, 2017
RobbStark:
Hw convenient is this write up.
The Ijaw community!!!! thats the only thing said. No names, no place named in particular as to which part of the Ijaw community did this.

Now, I can deduce that Nnamdi Kanu is a director in Nollywood.

If you liepods think that you can organise a group of people to represent the whole of Ijaw Nation, then I think Mr. Bean makes sense than you lot.

Ijaw community indeed.

grin

I have never heard of this group before. The Ijaws that are fighting for sovereignty don't want to be aligned with Biafra. The only legitimate Ijaw groups are the Ijaw National Council and Ijaw Youths Council.The only legitimate Ogoni group is MOSSOB and that stands for a sovereign Ogoni Nation as well.

Ask for the Ibibio people, when time reach we go know.

Niger Delta remains in a struggle for its own sovereignty and not Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 2:07am On Jun 24, 2017
Langbasa:
ALL HAIL THE GREAT LEADER OF MY DEAR BIAFRA LORD NNAMDI KANU, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN DO IT THE AWOLOWO WAY AFTERALL OTAPIAPIA PRICE DON REDUCE ...WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BIAFRA HAS COME TO STAY.

No, you should do it Ojukwu way because he's more related. The Imbecilic Trangender who committed suicide at the age of 78, the same age as Awolowo.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 2:15am On Jun 24, 2017
Langbasa:
SHUT UP AND I REPEAT SHUT THAT DIRTY SMELLY SOAK AWAY YOU CALL MOUTH, SINCE INDEPENDENT THE IGBOS HAVE SUFFERED MARGINALISATION,WE HAVE BEEN RELEGATED TO THE BACKGROUND WHEN IT COMES TO DECISION MAKING IN THIS HELL HOLE CALLED NIGERIA, TELL ME THE LAST TIME AN IGBO MAN WAS THE PRESIDENT OF THIS COUNTRY OR ARE YOU NOT IN THIS COUNTRY NO JUS PROVOKE ME O.

Will you shut your poo eating trash?

Which marginaliz*tion are you talking about? You mean your stupid thousand man march for Abacha while Yoruba were fighting tooth and nail with the devil incarnate?

Or your Ekwueme teaming up with Shagari in the 80's? How about Zik coalition with Ahmadu Bello in the 60's? Your teaming up with Tofa in the 90's? Should I remind you about your folks dominating Jonathan regime? What foolish marginalization are you talking about? Did you forget your stupid brother, Ironsi truncated our true federalism after your stupid greedy folks plotted the first coup that put Nigeria in the mess we are in now.

You have not seen anything! It's karma!
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 2:20am On Jun 24, 2017
Ejanla07:

my yoruba muslim ewedu ati amala wit one egg eating brother. is it doing u like its doing me here in oshogbo. d best way is to do it d awolowo way.

Nsala Poo eating akpu head, try imbecilic transgenic Ojukwu way.. He was foaming when he died at 78, same age as Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 2:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Ejanla07:

I'm a yoruba muslim..

We don't have a human skull dungeon as Okija Shrine! Awon developers! Tell me about it once again

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 2:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Langbasa:
You know what? we the biafrans are sick and tired of this zoo,we are going back to the promised land the land of the rising sun and no one can hold us back,if you don't like it you do AWOLOWO.

Well it's your folks who are frustrated of going back to biafraa even when the North gave the go ahead. I pray they don't do it Ojuwku way and brings 3 mil folks to their slaughter while the leader transformed into an Imbecilic transgender who committed suicide at 78, same age as Awolowo.

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Langbasa: 2:38am On Jun 24, 2017
Diademk07:

No, you should do it Ojukwu way because he's more related. The Imbecilic Trangender who committed suicide at the age of 78, the same age as Awolowo.
Ojukwu died a peaceful death but AWOLOWO was so frustrated and devastated that he took OTAPIAPIA to end his misery, what a coward? .

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 2:44am On Jun 24, 2017
Langbasa:
Ojukwu died a peaceful death but AWOLOWO was so frustrated and devastated that he took OTAPIAPIA to end his misery, what a coward? .

Ojukwu was an im.becile who died while foaming in the mouth at 78 and you dare compare another 78 year old who died peaceably on his bed to someone who was foaming in the mouth? Tell me who drank otapiapia out of the two if not the coward transgender who led 3mil ibos to their slaughter ground?

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ldpele(m): 2:52am On Jun 24, 2017
RobbStark:
Hw convenient is this write up.
The Ijaw community!!!! thats the only thing said. No names, no place named in particular as to which part of the Ijaw community did this.

Now, I can deduce that Nnamdi Kanu is a director in Nollywood.

If you liepods think that you can organise a group of people to represent the whole of Ijaw Nation, then I think Mr. Bean makes sense than you lot.

Ijaw community indeed.
Who know you in ijaw community? When persons like aunty Aniko is been send to negotiate, keep claiming what you aren't, afonja like you, the ijaws presently know the strength of the eastern bloc and are aligning.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by safiaapussy: 3:09am On Jun 24, 2017
Langbasa:
ALL HAIL THE GREAT LEADER OF MY DEAR BIAFRA LORD NNAMDI KANU, IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT YOU CAN DO IT THE AWOLOWO WAY AFTERALL OTAPIAPIA PRICE DON REDUCE ...WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT BIAFRA HAS COME TO STAY.

Of course, the Bight of Biafra has come to stay grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Donwilly20(m): 3:44am On Jun 24, 2017
kitaatita:
Meanwhile, Ijaw and other South South states that are supporters of Nnamdi Kanu and his secessionist instinct neither have plans to secede nor be part of Biafra. They are just goading Kanu and his IPOB to perdition.
olodo ewedu ofe mmanu
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Eastfield1: 3:57am On Jun 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Since when has one or two Ijaws (assuming this tale is even real) equated the entire South-South? For your information, there are more than 10 ethnic groups that exist in the South.

Urhobos, for one, have already denounced Biafra severally via multiple media. So when propagating your Biafra, avoid blanket terms like "South-South". Maybe you should limit your claims to ethnicities in order to avoid ambiguities.

Tout.
No body mentioned Urhobo here.
I guess u and ur tiny inconsequential tribe men like been noticed when no one is giving you attention

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nonaira1: 4:09am On Jun 24, 2017
This is one thing I love about this entire biafran progress. No matter how much media propaganda the zoo engages, how many "we SS" shouting all over social media. No matter how many new groups of "we SS" and "we Igbo" they create to write epistle to denounce Biafra, that Nigga stays getting visits from the community in questions.

Seriously kudos To IPOB on their groundwork effort and constantly ignoring the media wailing. It looks like they learned to the opposite of Massob efforts. Kudos men!!

3 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35am On Jun 24, 2017
Ejanla07:

I'm a yoruba muslim..

savage!!!! shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 4:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Stolen:

Ann-Kio Briggs is a nobody right? Ben Bruce asking y Bight of Biafra was removed from map is nobody?

Self deceit is a terrible thing.
Are they the ones that visited Kanu recently? Fraudsters
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Jun 24, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
The problem of Nigeria is not actually the hausas because we know they are Muslims, not the igbos cos we know the are Christians but afonjas because nobody knows where the are coming from or where they are heading to.. That's y u see names like Abdul Olawale or jibrin Kolade

Meanwhile, when afonja Muslim is reading this news..
Don't deny igbo Jews their existence Na.. Nnamdi Kanu that you lot worship is not a Christian.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by badman007(m): 5:08am On Jun 24, 2017
Adoga1759:
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness

Don't get it twisted. If you feel mistreated, that's the more reason you need to lend your voice and insist we restructure our government.

As a Delta man, I dream of a dubai standard General Hospital, in reality T.Y. Danjuma is keeping the money for himself. The system needs to work for the people, not a few retired generals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition / You Are Campaigning For Tinubu - Deji Adeyanju On Muslim-Muslim Ticket / Deborah Samuel: Charly Boy, Others Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.