Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (35696 Views)

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kernel505: 10:51am On Jun 24, 2017
blingxx:

Evans pikin sef dey talk ...meanwhile you don develop India finish ? grin

Your right... Like Dammy Crane, Sauce Kid, Shino
Rambo, Seun Egbegbe and America most wanted
drug lord Senator Kashamu.

Developing England with Terrorist with Afonja name.

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by hammer6: 11:05am On Jun 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Since when has one or two Ijaws (assuming this tale is even real) equated the entire South-South? For your information, there are more than 10 ethnic groups that exist in the South.

Urhobos, for one, have already denounced Biafra severally via multiple media. So when propagating your Biafra, avoid blanket terms like "South-South". Maybe you should limit your claims to ethnicities in order to avoid ambiguities.

Take ur own advice and stop rushing to comment wen u hear SS, wait until u hear Urhobo. So far, Urhobo was not mentioned here.

3 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 11:32am On Jun 24, 2017
This dude is more of a fashionista these days. He does rock Igbo attire very well. Life in Abia is beta Dan fraud in London
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Langbasa: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Diademk07:

The fact is Ojukwu, the transgenic Im.becile died foaming in the mouth after drinking hypo.. He could no longer take it anymore.
oh oh oh oh I've been arguing with a mad man all this while without knowing it, wait ,shee na you give am hypo drink.smh for you.

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Langbasa: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2017
Diademk07:

The fact is Ojukwu, the transgenic Im.becile died foaming in the mouth after drinking hypo.. He could no longer take it anymore.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by proudlyYoruba(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I'm happy that you guys now know the section of Yorubas that hate you. Whenever you say your afonnja thing, always specify that it's the Muslims.
omo ale jati jati, Eru ibo, bi o ta Ara Ile ni naira kan, o le ri ra ni milionu Kan. The modafuckers that you are worshipping, aligned with the Abokis to strangle power out of Awo. The Abokis are illiterates, the igbos were their agencies and mouthpiece lording all over the west, back then there was no northern agenda, no Islamization. They have always been and are still Abokis slaves. They sent Awo to prison together not knowing they will be slaughtered by their same allies. Saudauna and Tafawa were murdered in cold blood. You should have heard the term do the Awolowo, they will roast u no matter what

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ShootToKill: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2017
Adoga1759:
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness

So because everybody get boil for nyash make I no treat my own. Mr ewedu So you will only be convenient in your marginalization if Igbo refuse to complain about their own. Dem tie our placenta put together? Oga sail your own ship abeg and leave Biafrans. Everybody must not be a dull zoogerian.

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by MadCow1: 1:21pm On Jun 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

You and Fratermathy should Keep fooling yourselves about NigerDelta republic

Have your tribesmen ever taken up arms to fight for NigerDelta republic

Have your tribesmen ever shed blood or died for NigerDelta republic

The Ijaws who have laid down their lives for NigerDelta republic have keyed into the Biafran dream

What hope do you guys have concerning NigerDelta republic

We all know that when the Ijaws were dying in their numbers to get resource control, your tribesmen called them militants and when the time came to share the spoils of war, you guys began clamoring for a share in it

Guys, stop deceiving yourselves online

We all know that your tribesmen have never given up their lives to fight for NigerDelta republic

NigerDelta republic will always remain a dream as long as the Ijaws don't pick up arms and the way Biafra will be structured, they won't feel oppressed to pick up arms again

grin

Who are my tribesmen?

UNCLE like I said, we Niger Deltans are not a part of Biafra. Stop telling yourself this lie.

And you can separate the Ijaw people from the rest of the tribes in Nigeria all you want, our goals remains the same. From Isaac Adaka Boro to Ken Saro Wiwa and the Ogoni 11. We have fought and made more strides than the Igbos have ever achieved despite holding on to a pipe dream since 1967. Without agitating and winding up the entire country for years on end and making enemies with everyone we have been Vice - President and President of this Nation.

Keep doing your thing but leave the Niger Delta out of your plans cos you will be in for a shock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ScotsReferendum: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2017
MadCow1:

grin

Who are my tribesmen?

UNCLE like I said, we Niger Deltans are not a part of Biafra. Stop telling yourself this lie.

And you can separate the Ijaw people from the rest of the tribes in Nigeria all you want, our goals remains the same. From Isaac Adaka Boro to Ken Saro Wiwa and the Ogoni 11. We have fought and made more strides than the Igbos have ever achieved despite holding on to a pipe dream since 1967. Without agitating and winding up the entire country for years on end and making enemies with everyone we have been Vice - President and President of this Nation.

Keep doing your thing but leave the Niger Delta out of your plans cos you will be in for a shock.

Keep deceiving yourself

How many of you non-Ijaws have ever fought, bleed and died for NigerDelta republic

Ijaws are now Biafrans leaving you guys no other option but to join Biafra

Remember this, Biafra will never be an oppressive state therefore don't expect the Ijaws to pick up arms again

You will end up a Biafra or get deported to Arewa once your people vote for Biafra

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by MadCow1: 2:04pm On Jun 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Keep deceiving yourself

How many of you non-Ijaws have ever fought, bleed and died for NigerDelta republic

Ijaws are now Biafrans leaving you guys no other option but to join Biafra

Remember this, Biafra will never be an oppressive state therefore don't expect the Ijaws to pick up arms again

You will end up a Biafra or get deported to Arewa once your people vote for Biafra

Dont count your Chickens when your hen has not even laid eggs yet let alone hatched. grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ScotsReferendum: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
MadCow1:

Dont count your Chickens when your hen has not even laid eggs yet let alone hatched. grin

How much should we bet in dollars that you will end up a Biafran.

Mention one of your tribesmen that ever fought for NigerDelta republic

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by PDJT: 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2017
[s]
Adoga1759:
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness
[/s]

-How is it greed, if a people say they wish to exercise their Right to Self-determination?

-Do you also think the Brits are also greedy for exiting the European Union, they willingly join(unlike Igbos)?

-As for your own tribe, perhaps your people don't think they will be better outside Nigeria, therefore wish to die ontop of Oyibo man creation.

-Abeg, respect other people's human rights. Heavens won't fall post Biafrexit!

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by MadCow1: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

How much should we bet in dollars that you will end up a Biafran.

Mention one of your tribesmen that ever fought for NigerDelta republic

Keep fishing Bro.. grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Liftkid(m): 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2017
OVI75:
Yoruba Muslim's Are angry now,Y did u post dS n
maka chi grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 24, 2017
OVI75:
Yoruba Muslim's Are angry now,Y did u post dS n

NO, YORUBA MUSLIMS ARE LAUGHING INSTEAD. BECAUSE HE LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by caleboxylic: 6:05pm On Jun 24, 2017
RobbStark:

Like you asked "who know me for Ijaw land"
well atleast, I am known in my fathers compound and my War Canoe House.
Ankio went there on her own and not inbehalf of the Ijaws. get that into your flat head.

If you like call me an Afonja or a fulani, it wont change the fact that your forefathers were beaten silly and I will gladly join this time around to beat you silly again and again.

The Ijaws and the South South in general dont want anything wit you.

Hope you don't include igbo people in delta and Rivers states as part of your south south ( Niger Delta) Republic.
I'm hundred percent sure Ogoja and Ogoni won't join you in your so called south south Republic when the time comes.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
caleboxylic:

Hope you don't include igbo people in delta and Rivers states as part of your south south ( Niger Delta) Republic.
I'm hundred percent sure Ogoja and Ogoni won't join you in your so called south south Republic when the time comes.

I see shocked
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ejanla07: 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2017
Diademk07:

Nsala Poo eating akpu head, try imbecilic transgenic Ojukwu way.. He was foaming when he died at 78, same age as Awolowo.

awolowo is a ratak legend. kiss the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:00am On Jun 25, 2017
MadCow1:

grin

Who are my tribesmen?

I don't want ND invades cos they have got nothing to offer, but did you just say you have got strides at all, not to talk of having more than Igbos?

Hahahahaha.
ND, lost fools.
I seriously apologize on behalf of some Igbos who add your people to Biafra. They will soon understand.
VP that was kicked out like a clown with only Igbos as his voice.
Even Buhari that ain't sitting isn't getting the kind of torture he got.
Balless clowns
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ejanla07:

awolowo is a ratak legend. kiss the truth
Ojukwu is a hypo imbecilic Hero. Take it to bank.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ejanla07: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Diademk07:

Ojukwu is a hypo imbecilic Hero. Take it to bank.

was dat why awolowo took orji Uzor kalu made in Aba rat poison?
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ejanla07:

was dat why awolowo took orji Uzor kalu made in Aba rat poison?

Ojukwu would give you a better reason why he drank Hypo after committing 3mil to their slaughter ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19 / President Buhari Meets With Freed Abuja-kaduna Train Victimes In Kaduna (Photos) / Soldiers Lead Boko Haram Victims Back To Their Base In Borno State. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.