Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (35697 Views)

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
g
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
v
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Beverages: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nice one there leader.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Homeboiy: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
my Yoruba roommate don' faint cos of this news

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Adoga1759:
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness
That's why all Nigerian's should put more pressure on the government to restructure, but in a situation when they keep refusing to,Biafra becomes the next best option.

7 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
kitaatita:
Meanwhile, Ijaw and other South South states that are supporters of Nnamdi Kanu and his secessionist instant neither have plans to secede nor be part of Biafra. They are just goading Kanu and his IPOB to perdition.

7 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Fadiga24(m): 10:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
safiaapussy:
Lawn Tennis headed,_shit soup eating, drug peddling,ass drilling, kidnapping and adult napping venturing, potopoto, land grabbing, no man's land claiming, money ritual doing biafrats. grin

See the bastard kung fu fighting dilector's face, stupid cownu grin. I will head his stomach with my bloody cone afonja head when I see him grin

e pain am.

6 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by safiaapussy: 10:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Fadiga24:
e pain me, I want to jump inside lagoon like oba of lagos told us to.

Take it easy bro cry

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nnamdi the octopus...
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by marooh: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't like nigeria bloger!
I saw this picture yesterday without headline now una photoshop it and say na ijaw

Soon I will prefer reading china new grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Adoga1759:
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but [/b]why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country?[b] This na pure greediness
u hit d nail on d wall.... That's just my problem with them

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by marooh: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
isalie:
Nnamdi the octopus...

Have u start drinking gegemu? grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kernel505: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2017
de government smondneke:
all we want is peace....all of una wey de mk mouth...wen the fight start na house una go de.....as we de like this we like am o....

Hahahah...Poor nation thinking of war is not an option, no free oil na starvation straight.

I forgot, Nigerian government will sell Cocoa to fund war on two fronts.

4 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by pele1988: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2017
[b][/b]oke mmuo ndi Biafraoke mmuo ndi Biafraoke mmuo ndi Biafra

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kernel505: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Adoga1759:
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness

Na by force to follow suffer? if you like stay na your business.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ayogozie(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Soon our dream shall come thru the madela of biafra nation we will forever give honour

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2017
Adoga1759:
since u know Nigeria is not treating you well what have u done to stop it. are u a statue ? others are doing something for themselves and u are angry. use ur brain my dear am not a Biafran but I dey gbadu them

23 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kernel505: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2017
safiaapussy:
Lawn Tennis headed,_shit soup eating, drug peddling,ass drilling, kidnapping and adult napping venturing, potopoto, land grabbing, no man's land claiming, money ritual doing biafrats. grin

See the bastard kung fu fighting dilector's face, stupid cownu grin. I will head his stomach with my bloody cone afonja head when I see him grin

Your right... Like Dammy Crane, Sauce Kid, Shino Rambo, Seun Egbegbe and America most wanted drug lord Senator Kashamu.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by nonhuman(m): 10:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
ab11baddo:
u hit d nail on d wall.... That's just my problem with them
then what stops u from feeling superior to the others. am for u lots

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
marooh:

Have u start drinking gegemu? grin

No bruv. Why? cool
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
If it's thy will of God Almighty that Nigeria will divide let it come to pass.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
RobbStark:
Hw convenient is this write up.
The Ijaw community!!!! thats the only thing said. No names, no place named in particular as to which part of the Ijaw community did this.

Now, I can deduce that Nnamdi Kanu is a director in Nollywood.

If you liepods think that you can organise a group of people to represent the whole of Ijaw Nation, then I think Mr. Bean makes sense than you lot.

Ijaw community indeed.
Don't mind them, they think they can just gather some people from bayelsa and claim they are representing Ijaw, no name, town, community of the group. Why did Kanu not go to Ijaw land and show himself and see if he will leave still smiling.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
nonhuman:
then what stops u from feeling superior to the others. am for u lots
because it's bad.... U can interact peacefully or achieve anything with others feeling u are way better than them
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Stolen: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2017
victorvezx:

Don't mind them, they think they can just gather some people from bayelsa and claim they are representing Ijaw, no name, town, community of the group. Why did Kanu not go to Ijaw land and show himself and see if he will leave still smiling.

Prominent Ijaw people visited Nnamdi at his residence and we have the militant behind him, wat more do u want?

5 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Stolen:

Prominent Ijaw people visited Nnamdi at his residence and we have the militant behind him, wat more do u want?
Prominent? Yet they did not give their name or community they come from. Nothing!!

1 Like

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
Running204:
I thought the Foolanis n d Afonjas said his trying to merged SS into Biafra,without due consultation with them? I pity the Foolanis n Afonjas right now,because they will start suffering from dementia,just like the presidiot after reading the write up above.

Since when has one or two Ijaws (assuming this tale is even real) equated the entire South-South? For your information, there are more than 10 ethnic groups that exist in the South.

Urhobos, for one, have already denounced Biafra severally via multiple media. So when propagating your Biafra, avoid blanket terms like "South-South". Maybe you should limit your claims to ethnicities in order to avoid ambiguities.

3 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Stolen: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
victorvezx:

Prominent? Yet they did not give their name or community they come from. Nothing!!

Ann-Kio Briggs is a nobody right? Ben Bruce asking y Bight of Biafra was removed from map is nobody?

Self deceit is a terrible thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Mccullum: 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nothing concern Yoruba with Igbo problem as the westerners only concentrate on how the western part will be more better in the continent of Africa and the world at large either within Federating states of Nigeria or as sovereign nation, Yoruba stand and prepare for a brighter and rewarding future.

Aji se bi oyo Lari......

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Stolen: 11:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
fratermathy:

Since when has one or two Ijaws (assuming this tale is even real) equated the entire South-South? In case you are not knowledgeable about the deep South, there are more than 10 ethnic groups that exist in the South.

Urhobos, for one, have already denounced Biafra severally via multiple media. So when propagating your Biafra, avoid blanket terms like "South-South". Maybe you should limit your claims to ethnicities in order to avoid ambiguities.

ur the most daft poster on nairaland, stop posting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by fratermathy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Stolen:

ur the most daft poster on nairaland, stop posting.

How is this a response to the fact that you guys try to forcefully annexe minorities into your Biafran struggle even when their official mouthpieces have made it crystal clear that they are not interested; even when their people's refusal to participate in your protests and sit-at-homes reveal their nonchalance towards your cause; and even when their people come online to refute your forceful marriage.

I don't have time for senseless altercations tonight. My point is that you guys should stop using the blanket term called "South-South" to rope uninterested people into your Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by marooh: 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2017
isalie:

No bruv. Why? cool

U talk like one

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore"s Convoy Blocked By Area Boys, Demands For Money Or Deflate His Tyres / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / Despite Dispute, Oshiomhole, Saraki Exchange Banters At Jonathan’s Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.