Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (35695 Views)

Give Ijaws Their Own LGA In Edo - Ijaws To Edo Government / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:14am On Jun 24, 2017
Where are the ijaw community ? Picture? Location? This is the sword he had been wielding for the last 3 weeks. Where is the new sword?
What does Kanu know about awards? Machete is the usual murder weapon in the IPOB land when the kill their brothers and uncles over inherited lands.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ScotsReferendum: 5:25am On Jun 24, 2017
MadCow1:

grin

I have never heard of this group before. The Ijaws that are fighting for sovereignty don't want to be aligned with Biafra. The only legitimate Ijaw groups are the Ijaw National Council and Ijaw Youths Council.The only legitimate Ogoni group is MOSSOB and that stands for a sovereign Ogoni Nation as well.

Ask for the Ibibio people, when time reach we go know.

Niger Delta remains in a struggle for its own sovereignty and not Biafra.

You and Fratermathy should Keep fooling yourselves about NigerDelta republic

Have your tribesmen ever taken up arms to fight for NigerDelta republic

Have your tribesmen ever shed blood or died for NigerDelta republic

The Ijaws who have laid down their lives for NigerDelta republic have keyed into the Biafran dream

What hope do you guys have concerning NigerDelta republic

We all know that when the Ijaws were dying in their numbers to get resource control, your tribesmen called them militants and when the time came to share the spoils of war, you guys began clamoring for a share in it

Guys, stop deceiving yourselves online

We all know that your tribesmen have never given up their lives to fight for NigerDelta republic

NigerDelta republic will always remain a dream as long as the Ijaws don't pick up arms and the way Biafra will be structured, they won't feel oppressed to pick up arms again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by blingxx(m): 5:32am On Jun 24, 2017
hammerF:
No Afonja wont like this. grin grin grin

"no afonja will like this".... because your deluded drug warlord hold sword and lantern grin na so you mumu for your state ? ... u no even see better thing use brag grin .....this one must be one of those flat head village champion
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by blingxx(m): 5:40am On Jun 24, 2017
kernel505:

Your right... Like Dammy Crane, Sauce Kid, Shino Rambo, Seun Egbegbe and America most wanted drug lord Senator Kashamu.

Evans pikin sef dey talk ...meanwhile you don develop India finish ? grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by MrIcredible: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Maybe they are suggesting he 'see's the light and falls on his sword'..... cheesy
Exactly

Chai grin
Bro u too get sense grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by MrIcredible: 6:15am On Jun 24, 2017
OVI75:
Yoruba Muslim's Are angry now,Y did u post dS n
Princesaha:
I just lost appetite after seeing this news. I must see our Idp camp doctor tomorrow cos it is obvious my bp is very high now. The worst is that the only drug that is in our Idp camp in Mowe here is paracetamol. Please my fellow Afonjaa muslims, can one treat high bp with paracetamol?
Frustrated osu
There's nothing like Yorùbá Muslims

Yorùbás are not as divided as you osus.
Deal with it tongue

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by essay123(m): 6:33am On Jun 24, 2017
Really suprised oh "Yoruba Muslims" lol. Youruba na yoruba.
Onto kalu issue. Na so Hitler start too, praised by germans caused death of 8million people.
Na una love for money they cause all these.
You want all the petroleum resources for your self alone.
You love money soo much grin
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Ikology(m): 6:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Princesaha:
I just lost appetite after seeing this news. I must see our Idp camp doctor tomorrow cos it is obvious my bp is very high now. The worst is that the only drug that is in our Idp camp in Mowe here is paracetamol. Please my fellow Afonjaa muslims, can one treat high bp with paracetamol?

How?
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by emmy4life02(m): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2017
Adoga1759:
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness
if u are contempt with d current situation of Nigeria, than u my friend lack class
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 7:00am On Jun 24, 2017
Adoga1759:
The igbos wey dey support this biafra movement too dey insultive kai, una just dey shout for freedom freedom Nigeria no dey treat una well shay na prison una dey for Nigeria? For goodness sake make una tell me who Nigeria dey treat well from d Hausa to the yorubas and the edos? We all dey suffer for this same thing but why una the Ibos believe say una dey superior more than any other states in d country? This na pure greediness

My brother as in eh!!! I just tire for my people. I'm igbo too. But the way this whole Biafra bullshit is going is really nauseating. Just imagine, are we the only enthic group suffering. My people are developing an ailment I call 'persecution complex'
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2017
femolii:
U get brain problem
U must be mentally disfigured....Anuofia!
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2017
OVI75:
Yoruba Muslim's Are angry now,Y did u post dS n
I'm happy that you guys now know the section of Yorubas that hate you. Whenever you say your afonnja thing, always specify that it's the Muslims.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2017
Alora sealord
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2017
fratermathy:

Since when has one or two Ijaws (assuming this tale is even real) equated the entire South-South? For your information, there are more than 10 ethnic groups that exist in the South.

Urhobos, for one, have already denounced Biafra severally via multiple media. So when propagating your Biafra, avoid blanket terms like "South-South". Maybe you should limit your claims to ethnicities in order to avoid ambiguities.

Tell me abt Ipond n those behind it? Is it not SS?Are they not affiliated to SE(IPod)? U must be from a strange land.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Salphaenergy: 7:32am On Jun 24, 2017
You need SOLAR LANTERN, contact me, 08066344731, bulk supply available.
Salphaenergy.com

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Preye1599(m): 7:32am On Jun 24, 2017
Ijaw community that don't have name Maybe it's the ijaw community in umuahia cos I'm sure my Delta and Bayelsa brothers still have sense
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Luvdk(f): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Princesaha:
grin

4 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by zanga420: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2017
Adoga1759:
this is more reason they should be allowed to go. They're like cancer. Can never be satisfied. If it's in my power, let them go, so the country can have a new breath
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by kikake: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2017
RobbStark:
Hw convenient is this write up.
The Ijaw community!!!! thats the only thing said. No names, no place named in particular as to which part of the Ijaw community did this.

Now, I can deduce that Nnamdi Kanu is a director in Nollywood.

If you liepods think that you can organise a group of people to represent the whole of Ijaw Nation, then I think Mr. Bean makes sense than you lot.

Ijaw community indeed.

In case you are Ijaw, note that the average Ijaw is not stupeeed, not clueless.

The Ijaw man calculates: first, through Biafra, get the SS and SE out of the hellhole called Nigeria .

After that, it becomes very easy to get Republic of Niger delta; or Ijaw, or Ibibio, or Kalabari or Efik Republics.

There are countries in the world with less than 300,000 population; but what matters is that their people are happier than Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by hebenezher(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2017
yarimo:
Kikikiki that is the lantern he is going to use in Kirikiri maximum prison, justice BINTA NYAKO please over to you grin

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Langbasa: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2017
Diademk07:

Ojukwu was an im.becile who died while foaming in the mouth at 78 and you dare compare another 78 year old who died peaceably on his bed to someone who was foaming in the mouth? Tell me who drank otapiapia out of the two if not the coward transgender who led 3mil ibos to their slaughter ground?
Keep consoling your self but the fact remains the fact, Ojukwu died a fulfilled man because he knew that his fight for the actuallisation of biafra is not in vain,he knew that biafra is safe in NNAMDI KANU's hand so he died a peaceful man unlike AWOLOWO who died after taking an overdose of OTAPIAPIA to the detriment of the brown roof republic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Langbasa: 7:53am On Jun 24, 2017
safiaapussy:

Of course, the Bight of Biafra has come to stay grin
Don't worry I'll get you free visa to the land of the rising sun grin...trust me you're gonna enjoy it.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 8:34am On Jun 24, 2017
Langbasa:
Keep consoling your self but the fact remains the fact, Ojukwu died a fulfilled man because he knew that his fight for the actuallisation of biafra is not in vain,he knew that biafra is safe in NNAMDI KANU's hand so he died a peaceful man unlike AWOLOWO who died after taking an overdose of OTAPIAPIA to the detriment of the brown roof republic.

Lmao.

Only an eediot would think the coward transgender would ever have a peace of mind after leading 3mil of his folks to their slaughter while fleeing in a woman cloth. Heck! He was reduced to an imbe.cile while the likes of FFK continued to plumel his wife before he later committed suicide at 78, the same age as Awolowo.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by soliddust2020: 8:37am On Jun 24, 2017
Where are the pictures of the ijaw leaders. I am waiting to see the likes of E.k clark, Spiff visit Nnamdi Kalu before i believe this thrash. Ipob stop all this propaganda it will never work, ND have there own struggles and biafra is not one of them. Ijaws are not cowards, if they want biafra they will openly come out to endorse it. We still dey Nigeria una wan lord over SS, na our own grave we dig if we join una for biafra.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by uncleade(m): 8:38am On Jun 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
I'm happy that you guys now know the section of Yorubas that hate you. Whenever you say your afonnja thing, always specify that it's the Muslims.
Shame on you. You might be a yoruba, but a bast**rd .
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Tisham20(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2017
when the ask u people to leave Kaduna u say Nigeria is for all of us,did the Igbo really want to go?
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by alBHAGDADI: 9:14am On Jun 24, 2017
uncleade:

Shame on you. You might be a yoruba, but a bast**rd .
Yorubas have realized that the Muslims among them are not fully committed to the Yoruba nation. They owe their allegiance to Islam, that's why they bow to the orders of sultan of sokoto.

3 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by victorazy(m): 9:17am On Jun 24, 2017
Adoga1759:

You don't expect people that have vision, ambition, plans for their lives to follow you to be enjoying mediocrity, backwardness, poverty and political dementia.
Igbos want to progress so they should be allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Langbasa: 9:46am On Jun 24, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao.

Only an eediot would think the coward transgender would ever have a peace of mind after leading 3mil of his folks to their slaughter while fleeing in a woman cloth. Heck! He was reduced to an imbe.cile while the likes of FFK continued to plumel his wife before he later committed suicide at 78, the same age as Awolowo.

gringringrin chai i can't stop laughing at your crooked way of reasoning, so tell me what business does my biafra have with whoever f*cks bianca, the truth always remain the truth, Ojukwu did not die a coward, he single handedly championed the course of biafra, he was a hero who fought gallantly until he was sold out through sabotage but AWOLOWO who has an inbuilt electronic follow follow gadget was busy following the northerners upandan licking their asses thinking that he has the upper hand more than Ojukwu but lo and behold he was disappointed by his northern ogas and he got frustrated and decided to go to a journey of no return by downing a bottle of OTAPIAPIA, what a pity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Diademk07: 9:57am On Jun 24, 2017
Langbasa:
gringringrin chai i can't stop laughing at your crooked way of reasoning, so tell me what business does my biafra have with whoever f*cks bianca, the truth always remain the truth, Ojukwu did not die a coward, he single handedly championed the course of biafra, he was a hero who fought gallantly until he was sold out through sabotage but AWOLOWO who has an inbuilt electronic follow follow gadget was busy following the northerners upandan licking their asses thinking that he has the upper hand more than Ojukwu but lo and behold he was disappointed by his northern ogas and he got frustrated and decided to go to a journey of no return by downing a bottle of OTAPIAPIA, what a pity.

The fact is Ojukwu, the transgenic Im.becile died foaming in the mouth after drinking hypo.. He could no longer take it anymore.
Re: Lantern And Sword Gifts From Ijaws To Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by RobbStark(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2017
ldpele:
Who know you in ijaw community? When persons like aunty Aniko is been send to negotiate, keep claiming what you aren't, afonja like you, the ijaws presently know the strength of the eastern bloc and are aligning.

Like you asked "who know me for Ijaw land"
well atleast, I am known in my fathers compound and my War Canoe House.
Ankio went there on her own and not inbehalf of the Ijaws. get that into your flat head.

If you like call me an Afonja or a fulani, it wont change the fact that your forefathers were beaten silly and I will gladly join this time around to beat you silly again and again.

The Ijaws and the South South in general dont want anything wit you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

US Imposed Visa Restrictions On Nigerians Undermining Electoral Processes / Bayelsa Women Lay Their Wrappers On The Road For Gov. Dickson To Walk On (Pics) / Timi Frank To Buhari: Your Speech Worse Than COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.