Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? (1180 Views)

Top 5 Rare Values Most Nigerian Guys Are Gradually Losing / 15 Memes That Depict Most Nigerian Relationships (Photos) / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by chivic(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2017
The morals of this world has failing to all time low.Nowadays,when a lady says she is a virgin,other ladies give her a very bad and "virgin maria"look.When a guy says he is looking for a virgin to marry,other ladies are quick to respond with the following remarks:
-Who virgin help?
-virgin does not mean that she will be faithful
-virgin or no virgin,what matters is character
-virgin nee virgin koo
-virginity is over hyped
-na by virgin ?etc
Some even go as far as reminding you of how one virgin's marriage did not last,how a virgin could not give birth or even how a Virgin got married and became promiscuous.
Hardly will you see another lady praise her fellow lady for being a virgin.
This is quite amazing given the fact that both the Bible and Quran preaches about chastity before marriage and it should be a thing of pride.
My question is why do ladies get uncomfortable with the mention of the word virgin?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by chivic(m): 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
I think it's the natural envy and jealousy traits that all ladies have

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Loyalblak007(f): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't , how come undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Victornezzar: 7:14pm On Jun 23, 2017
Op most of dem ain't happy dey ve lost deirz
so dey do dis 2 encourage d ones who are still intact 2 loose deirz

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nbote(m): 7:16pm On Jun 23, 2017
because most of dem can't remember where or how dey lost it though its a stylish way to say dey lost it long ago
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 23, 2017
Speaking for myself. I don't hate on girls who're virgins. As a matter of fact, if I'm convinced she's a virgin I would advice her to keep it 'cause no boyfriend is worth losing one's virginity to. What I dislike is a whöre who's claiming a virgin. Again, virginity still doesn't guarantee a lady would have a blissful marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:23pm On Jun 23, 2017
Nothing but jealousy and maybe regrets, most ain't proud of how they lost it.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
Speaking for myself. I don't hate on girls who're virgins. As a matter of fact, if I'm convinced she's a virgin I would advice her to keep it 'cause no boyfriend is worth losing one's virginity to. What I dislike is a whöre who's claiming a virgin. Again, virginity still doesn't guarantee a lady would have a blissful marriage.
No one is disputing that.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Victornezzar: 7:24pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
most of dem are worshipped by deir husbands
cos it's just like a gift 2 dem
dey can even be deir mumu button
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by feelgoodInc: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2017
Women always encourage other women to make the same sexual choices as them, whether it is to have more sex or to have less. These whores have made an irrevocable choice, and now they try to drag others down with them so they can avoid feeling regret. they've given up all the powers they have.
read here:
https://www.nairaland.com/3844556/should-women-save-virginity-marriage
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by chivic(m): 7:26pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:

Much as you make sence,you just ended with one of those remarks.I think its unconsciously in the blood
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by feelgoodInc: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
virginity guarantees a blissful marriage, you're wrong, read here before making decisions:

https://www.nairaland.com/3844556/should-women-save-virginity-marriage
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by jashar(f): 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
undecided

What's to hate about the word?

undecided
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2017
Victornezzar:

most of dem are worshipped by deir husbands
cos it's just like a gift 2 dem
dey can even be deir mumu button
A friend once said he can't marry a virgin 'cause once they're deflowered they'd likely want to explore which makes them fall easily to blandishment from guys. I guess his types are rare going by what you just said.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't agree with this Op, those comments are usually made by guys here on NL. Personally, I love the word 'virgin'. What's not to love? undecided team virgin: Onila, Trapqueen77, MsRoe and co..............I love you guys. Sadly, my ship has sailed, but I'm still sympathetic to the cause.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2017
op why do must 9ja guys think this way just like the op
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Victornezzar: 7:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
Benita27:
A friend once said he can't marry a virgin 'cause once they're deflowered they'd likely want to explore which makes them fall easily to blandishment from guys. I guess his types are rare going by what you just said.
not all tho
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2017
I don't hate it, #teamvirgin.cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2017
sekxy:
op why do must 9ja guys think this way just like the op

I just don't understand them, I wonder if they know the gravity of the word "hate" before using it anyhow...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
some guys cheat on their virgin wives complainin that such ladies are always naive and timid in the bedroom.the virginity issue is kinder complex.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by ikp120(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23, 2017
Because their holes are so wide that they can swallow a bottle of Gulder.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2017
Bro a war is coming
This ladies will eat you up grin
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
I don't hate it, #teamvirgin.cool
don't mind them jare
We don't understand them
Team virgin o smiley
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by MrDandy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2017
Virginity is the best wedding gift any man would receive from his newly wedded wife but lately, there's nothing as such any-longer because it would have already been given out as a Birthday gift, token of Appreciation, Job assurance, Church collection, Examination marking schemes, for Lorry fares e.t.c
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Greatzeus(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Because it reminds them of the day they lost their virginity to a low life. According to research, most ladies regret the guy or circumstances in which they lost their virginity.
Dear virgins(girls only),be careful of who and where you will loose your virginity,because you will never forget that first sex till you die,whether it was good sex or bad.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2017
Virgins and their "ouch. yeh! ash! Argh!"

Abeg swerve Jor. all I pray for is a lady that thinks rationally,is intelligent and sweet. virgin or no virgin.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by obontami: 8:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Virgin or no virgin my own na to put prick for toto pour sperm.
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

I just don't understand them, I wonder if they know the gravity of the word "hate" before using it anyhow...
lol I don't understand this set of people o
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
Aderola15:

lol I don't understand this set of people o

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
greyboy5000:
don't mind them jare We don't understand them Team virgin o smiley
cheesy cheesy grin grin cool
Re: Why Do Most Nigerian Lady Hate To Hear The Word Virgin? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2017
Tahrah:
cheesy cheesy grin grin cool
why are you laughing
Don't you believe your fellow virgin sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why So Many Men Suffer From Premature Ejaculation, And How To Overcome It / Richest Niaralander (young Money) Married His Long Time Giirlfriend / Who Is The Greater Cheat Between Men And Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.