Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! (31421 Views)

What If A Christian Says He No Longer Believes The Gospel? What Happens To Him? / Patrick Edet, Resigned Catholic Priest: I Want To Go To Heaven When I Die / Why Are Atheists Never Complaining Of Being Haunted By Witches, Only Xtians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by ziga: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2017
Sounds like you are convinced that you are being haunted.

Next step is to find somebody to blame all your life problems on.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Elektra008(f): 9:45am On Jun 25, 2017
PrecisionFx:

So far all that u mentioned are medical problems. I can't speak much about it, just visited a government hospital n meet a good doctor n explain all or problems in clear terms, don't hoard any information. He will take it up from there. U won't regret it.

I also had that thing where something presses u down on the bed some years ago, it's highly physical, there's nothing spiritual about it. It's a medical issue, U wake (as in ur eyes open) before ur brain wakes up ur muscles, that's why u can't move.

Tkr
Maybe it is medical, but it Cld also be spiritual. A friend narrated to me in confidence Dat after taking a tablet prescribed for her for a very vicious headache in school, she woke in the Middle of the night n she was lying on her stomach with her eyes open, and she Cldnt move. There was intense and heavy pressure on her back and she felt like she was being sodomised as in something thrusting in and out of her anus which only stopped when she screamed the name of Jesus in her mind. The medicine was "something zepam"
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by rossyc(f): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2017
Chemist009:
..... Hello fellows,my name is Shuaibu(not real name),am in my late twenties and am from Edo. So this is my story:

... Everything was going well and I was really at my peak until this happened some 11 years ago(2006 precisely)...... I was at home with my Guardian's wife and one of my cousins at night(around 8pm or so) when suddenly I heard someone call my name at the door and I answered rushing to open the door,only to discover that there was nobody at the door and i was a little terrified. And that ordeal, I can say was the beginning of my mystery.

Later on,I began having series of terrible nightmares that would linger on to become part of my life till this day. Firstly,I would always dream that I want to take something,but my hand will never get to it as i would stretch and stretch-and it was a recurring nightmare that happened on a regular basis. Secondly,I always dreamt that am always being pursued or running and when am running, it's usually at a very very slow rate and this dream too happened all the time. And so for a long sustained period,i had these two nightmares and in most occasions,always in danger.

Fastforward to a few years later and I would notice deterioration in every facet of my life, yet, I would just ignore. Later around 2012, I would gain admission into the University, but I well too realised that I was never the same again..... Before i entered University though, I began having health challenges (chest pain and discomfort) and I inwardly suspected it's a heart problem. So at the University, to cut a long story short, I never got anywhere near my peak and it was always whenever i had it in mind that I wanted to study or exams were around the corner that my chest problem always came, but when free or unoccupied or during holidays, I felt healthy and this was the trend all through my University days.

Again, although it was nightmares pre University, at the university it became somewhat metaphysical and it was in truth worrying. Whenever i slept and wanted to wake up, I always felt as though am being held down and standing up or even shaking becomes impossible and this has continued till this day. In summary, of recent it's either very terrible nightmares or not being able to stand up when awake as a result of being held down-and this mainly happens when am sleeping alone and in most cases when the room is dark.

It's way more mysterious than i presented it, but this is just a Summary of everything. Opinions please cos I feel trapped......
Visit a real man of God for deliverance and take ur spiritual life serious..Prayer is the key.
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Ten06(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Locate TB Joshua very fast, I mean SCOAN
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 25, 2017
Go to a Pastor and speak with him/her. Your first story is especially scary. If you're a Christian, always pray and read your Bible. When you slack, you give way for things like these. Jesus is the answer; there's nothing He cannot help you with when you seek Him.

Ephesians 6:12
"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places".
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by ennyklassic: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2017
Chemist009:
..... Hello fellows,my name is Shuaibu(not real name),am in my late twenties and am from Edo. So this is my story:

... Everything was going well and I was really at my peak until this happened some 11 years ago(2006 precisely)...... I was at home with my Guardian's wife and one of my cousins at night(around 8pm or so) when suddenly I heard someone call my name at the door and I answered rushing to open the door,only to discover that there was nobody at the door and i was a little terrified. And that ordeal, I can say was the beginning of my mystery.

Later on,I began having series of terrible nightmares that would linger on to become part of my life till this day. Firstly,I would always dream that I want to take something,but my hand will never get to it as i would stretch and stretch-and it was a recurring nightmare that happened on a regular basis. Secondly,I always dreamt that am always being pursued or running and when am running, it's usually at a very very slow rate and this dream too happened all the time. And so for a long sustained period,i had these two nightmares and in most occasions,always in danger.

Fastforward to a few years later and I would notice deterioration in every facet of my life, yet, I would just ignore. Later around 2012, I would gain admission into the University, but I well too realised that I was never the same again..... Before i entered University though, I began having health challenges (chest pain and discomfort) and I inwardly suspected it's a heart problem. So at the University, to cut a long story short, I never got anywhere near my peak and it was always whenever i had it in mind that I wanted to study or exams were around the corner that my chest problem always came, but when free or unoccupied or during holidays, I felt healthy and this was the trend all through my University days.

Again, although it was nightmares pre University, at the university it became somewhat metaphysical and it was in truth worrying. Whenever i slept and wanted to wake up, I always felt as though am being held down and standing up or even shaking becomes impossible and this has continued till this day. In summary, of recent it's either

very terrible nightmares or not being able to stand up when awake as a result of being held down-and this mainly happens when am sleeping alone and in most cases when the room is dark.

It's way more mysterious than i presented it, but this is just a Summary of everything. Opinions please cos I feel trapped......
My brother go and see a powerful man of God first
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by soldierdollar(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2017
chalantmike:
become aware,wakeup, yhur still very much asleep, find yhur awaken ,wakeup take charge of yhur life.

not gifted with dream interpretation, I still have to google some of my dream symbol, just to get a verge meaning then relate to my present situation, narrow it down,be prepared.

Buh this is what I can tell yhu. if yhu trying to achieve something through the normal method and its not working, then yhur either missing/lacking something, or try another way of achieving that same thing.

will power/desire alone will not make a lizard fly,or a bird live under water,in other to fly men had to build planes, centuries ago a plane would have been the missing variable to mans flight.

my point is things yhur aiming to achieve would seem normal to yhu, after all everyone is achieving it blah blah blah.
yhur not everyone, yhur way is not there way,there way is not yhurz. plus the innermost mechanism behind people,you do not see it,this is why yhu do compare yhurself with others.

what is yhur inner mechanics?.
Know thyself. Knowledge of oneself is the only real knowledge,

I almost liked your post until I saw you replacing your with yhur
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by mcevans1(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Chemist009:
That's true bro ..... but in my case i have seen happen-as in that feeling of always close but not quite

Something similar to this happened this me in the past. How long have you been battling with this? PM me lets talk.
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Freeman59: 9:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Chemist009:

Again, although it was nightmares pre University, at the university it became somewhat metaphysical and it was in truth worrying. Whenever i slept and wanted to wake up, I always felt as though am being held down and standing up or even shaking becomes impossible and this has continued till this day. In summary, of recent it's either very terrible nightmares or not being able to stand up when awake as a result of being held down-and this mainly happens when am sleeping alone and in most cases when the room is dark.

I'll suggest you stop imagining things. Most of the things we fear don't ever come to pass. Stop living in fear.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2017
OtemAtum:

Guy come, are you living inside my mind? That's exactly my story too. Since 2016 January till today, I don't cry to get whatever I wanted anymore, just because I started facing the world psychologically. Hmm.
true same here.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2017
soldierdollar:

I almost liked your post until I saw you replacing your with yhur
lol chat habit, whenever am on a phone, its auto-instictual.
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Freeman59: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2017
Elektra008:

Maybe it is medical, but it Cld also be spiritual. A friend narrated to me in confidence Dat after taking a tablet prescribed for her for a very vicious headache in school, she woke in the Middle of the night n she was lying on her stomach with her eyes open, and she Cldnt move. There was intense and heavy pressure on her back and she felt like she was being sodomised as in something thrusting in and out of her anus which only stopped when she screamed the name of Jesus in her mind. The medicine was "something zepam"

I guess your friend is depressed. She lied to you about having a headache. Nitrazepam is for depressed ppl

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 25, 2017
The bible says my people perish for the lack of knowledge. All you need is the word of God in your spirit. The Bible says he has not given us the spirit of fear but of love and a sound mind. Firstly, don't be scared, secondly, dont start running fron one church to another. You will compound the problem. Thirdly, all you need is the word of God in your spirit. First I will recommend Heb 11...build your faith first...then proceed to "if that same spirit that raised up Christ from the death, lives in you, he will vitalize your mortal body" meditate on this words, sleep on this words, speak it...then "he has not given us the spirit of fear but of love, power and a sound mind"

Then study 1john 1. See why Jesus came and you will know why no weapon fashioned against you will prosper....finally, you have to speak in tongues...it is non negotiable for Christians not to and see your life rise like an edifice...I don't believe in running to pastors for deliverance. You need to be thought so you know for yourself. God bless you

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2017
since 2006 shocked

you should have gone for deliverance or something angry

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Dantee005(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2017
Chemist009:

Sorry peeps for quoting such a long post bt I had to make sure OP saw dis....I had a similar experience like u are having now and I will tell you...Your only problem is fear..short and simple...when I was having dis seemingly spiritual attacks, I was so scared to d extent dat I would be afraid to fall asleep...mine was xo bad dat both day and night, the moment I sleep off, it starts. ....Until a friend of mine gave dis exact advice I am giving u now....CONFRONT ur fears...Challenge ur tormentors. ..and only then can u defeat those that are oppressing u....
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Mavelshee(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Chemist009:

dude you dey owe.... u touch any woman around dat 2006?
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2017
hexy40:
I dont know about the dreams, but as for sleep paralysis, I have that like 4-5 times a week. It's affected by different factors like
1) fear: when u are not afraid it would almost never happen but if it does, you will fall back to sleep.
2)sleep pattern :have a regular sleep partern.
3)music: for some reason I can't explain, if I put on a Christian music while sleeping it never occurs.
4)prayer
5) sedative: I was given sedative for a different cause and noticed it totally stopped the sleep paralysis for up to 4 months now

I think dream paralysis has something to do with active brain function, when asleep,chances are if yhu were thinking intensely before slipping into the sleep state, yhull experience paralysis than when yhu sleep fully relaxed ,no mental conversation, no stress.
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by MayorMgbedike(m): 10:21am On Jun 25, 2017
Liberation!
That's what you need. You are destined for greater things but the enemy is fighting it. The plans of God for you is for GOOD.

Seek for a spiritual guidance, a true servant of God, cos it takes only good to fight evil.

Meanwhile, it's only you that can pray your way out of your predicaments. The spiritual guardian is their to guard and help out in your prayers sessions.

I wish you luck and Delivered.

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by hardbody: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2017
Chemist009:

Be sure to never cross or entangle your legs when sleeping. Always have your room lit while sleeping. Keep an open book around your bed or sleeping area. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by pweetiedee(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2017
chalantmike:
years ago, I use to have this frequent reoccurring dream, where I was either naked,bathing naked in front of my old class mates.
for a Christian that is a very bad omen, especially if yhur an MFM nigga, to Christian it denotes shame and spirit of backwardness , so whenever this dream occurs at night I would wake up scared of retrograde, I naturally have a spirit for rejecting things I don't like, I would wakeup praying through the night,then I would spend the rest month or week looking for signs of failure n backwardness.

when I left the whole Christian mindset n decided to face it psychologically and stuff. my secondary skull was funny, I had built-up shame and remorse ova my past,cause of things that happened back then. without the dream let's come physically in real life whenever I run into an old mate, its like my heart would explode,I feel like bidding,outwardly am calm,normal so I just ignore them.

when I compared and contract what my dreams was trying to say, I decided to heal and work through it.

that particular dream changed frequency changed, gradually, inside of been nude in my dream, I started to form a relationship with my past mate, I find that I was calm,and happy around them, more chatty whenever that particular dream occurred, psychologically I changed drastically, physically the same thing happen.

I form relationships with people now freely, not ashamed of my past, I just let it go,not dodging my old mates,I see em like normal people yhu run into,we chat a few, I can change the past Buh I won't beat myself ova it.

that frequent dream sequence was trying to tell me something, that I spent years battling and torturing myself ova with prayers and stuff,just cause its fathers way and its the way I was born into.

yhur trying to tell yhurself something, do well to listen.

hmmm
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by brosom(m): 10:27am On Jun 25, 2017
chai..... my dear I really understand how u feel about ur discomfort because I've experienced similar thing before at 13...mine was that I was in the kitchen with my mum and suddenly I started seeing people that were chained with unrecognized face that was so scary, the were coming close to and I was showing it to my mum but she was not seeing them and I began to cry � as the approach more closer,, mum began to pray and cast and the next place I found myself was on my bed... after that experience I was growing with fear having the feeling that they would come back again,,but this time they choose another means which is whenever time I sleep they come to me in my dream chasing and wanting to hunt me down... to cut it all short after much prayers and deliverance I got my stand and see them no more ever again till this day........ what I'm trying to say?,,, I know how it's feels to be trapped by something u can't see but feel.. u can can overcome them by going close to God with prayers and faith,,u can as well go to a genuine man of God for guideline,, ur soul is urs and u can own it back the way u want... Godspeed my dear

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2017
Drkennielaw:
Dear friend, I once experienced them all..Then, I even had dreams of falling off a high cliff or building and on getting towards the ground..i suddenly wake up with a huge heart beats..My dad a medical Doctor said its a phase of life that I Will outgrow it. He told me to try sleeping with my legs NOT crossed..It happened to him..My mum very prayerful took it no joke and Continuously prayed with me even deep in the night..So u have to take it up prayerfully..God handles all...Dr kennie Law

let me give yhu the Christian interpretation of that dream, its called near success, its a bad omen, an omen of failure at the edge of success, or breakthrough, if yhu hadn't had well educated parents to guild yhu, yhull pin pointing every little failed incident in life as a spiritual attack, especially if yhu know Christian interpretation of that dream. if you had posted about that dream yhud have gotten the

" run to church,yhu have a great destiny, the witches from yhur village are after yhu"

don't get wrong I don't dismiss the prophet insight / subconscious insights of dream, Buh seriously as una "Christians carry am, no be so e b".

if I as an intuitive person, wants to go into business with someone, and I have a strange feeling or dream advicing against such, do yhu think I would in right senses still go into that partnership, if atall I were depending on the context of the dream, I would apply real take hint , and try to analysis maybe there is something am not seeing, loophole, or check my feelings about the business deal in general.

if I failed, I would learn something to use for the next challenge, Thomas Edison failed while trying to create lightbulb, what about Abraham Lincoln, Albert Einstein. if they were Christians in Nigerian, am pretty sure, they'd get the typical

" yhuve been caused,yhuve been bewitched reaction "

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by emmynuelnwatu: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2017
Dear friend your problem is spiritual. Tonight go down on your knee and plead the blood of jesus to set you free. You have had some spiritual covenants knowingly or unknowingly. I assure you that the superior blood covenant of jesus will release you from the yoke of Satan. Please i am a deliverance minister and I know what i am talking about. Incubus and succubus are demons. They are not just keeping or holding you down but are actually weakening you and planting spiritual poisons. Dear friend jesus died for you to release you from every curse of deat and to annal the devil and his works in your life. Confess him as lord of your life and confess that he was raised for your justification then stand on the authority of his word and banish Diabolos and all his agents influence over your life. Bravehearts

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by gdguy: 10:51am On Jun 25, 2017
Yes, you are haunted by the devil. But the good news is you can overcome it if you decide to. First and foremost, all these things are happening to you because you have a glorious destiny. The devil has seen it and he is determined to rob you of it. For the devil main ministry is: to kill, to steal and to destroy. He has therefore assigned his agent close to you to accomplish this mission. And if you don't fight and resist the devil, my brother, you are doomed. I'm not scaring you but just to prepare you for battle. WAY Out? This is simple. You have to connect with God by giving your life genuinely to Jesus Christ. Acknowledge you are a sinner and accept Him as you Lord and Savior and ask Him to wash away your sins by His blood. Then find a good Bible believing church and continue to serve God to establish you connection with God. As children of God, we are entitled to certain rights in Christ Jesus, one of them is the assurance of victory over forces of darkness. Devil or his agents can no more oppress you at night if you are connected with God through Jesus Christ. Because He will give his angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways Psalm 91:11, because it is your right. He will overturn every works of Satan Ezekiel 21:27 by exerting His authority over all powers of darkness Romance 13:1.So before you sleep, pray for God's protection and preserve yourself with the blood of Jesus. Since you have now been renewed and translated from the kingdom of darkness, devil will have no power over you anymore. But first thing first, get connected to enjoy God's protective right. I used to be in your shoes years ago, but God has delivered me and that glorious destiny that the devil has been resisting has been made manifest. Everything has turned for my good. Your story can be the same only if you take the right step. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 25, 2017
Concerning the chest pains and inability to stand up moments after waking up from sleep, you might want to see a doctor. It's imperative you do. And about the strange nightmares, I'd rather you see a psychotherapist before you make hasty assumptions and carelessly conclude it's "metaphysical", whatever that means. Take this advice and help yourself, bro. Goodluck and take care of yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by AlvanT(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2017
chieveboy:

A lot you know...cos a lot could actually be involved. The person couldn't have been cursed in the first place...a Cause set in motion in a past life can actually show up in this one, and the person assumes they are cursed.

For instance, a lady was in the actual Titanic when it sunk in that time. She was one of the women given a life boat. Some men swam towards the boat for safety, out of fear of sinking, she kept the men from boarding the life boat. She survived that tragedy.

How ever in this life, she gave birth to four boys who all died at delivery. She also finds that her family in this life time didn't value generosity. Also she has an unreasonable fear of open waters (hydrophobia).

So her lessons for this life is to learn the value of life. She didn't give that to the men drowning at sea. She got this revelation after she did an exercise to view past lives.

So a monk in a past life will find it difficult accepting a wealthy life or how to even become rich in the first place. Other Causes in motion could see people suffer terrible things which they believe they know not or have no hand in it. But the fact that whatever any one suffers, they have a hand in it and are only paying back...this also means someone can suddenly become rich or be born into a rich home.

It sad not all could see a past life when they started the trouble.

Now on being cursed, if the person truly is coursed, they can lift themselves above that energy by doing spiritual exercises. The person must try to undo the curse in the other side which is actually where the damage is done. Dream travel or Soul Travel are means to go there.

But firstly, even the attitude of believing one is cursed can attract a curse that isn't even targeted at them. Do not believe anything or anyone can harm you. That is the law of attitude.

As an alternative, the person can ask for help from the Spiritual Leader of Eckankar on the link below. One can ask to see the cause of the problem and how to solve it. Thanks.

[url]
https://www.eckankar.org/Members2/IR.html[/url]
What are the requiqements to be an Eckist?
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2017
luvmijeje:
Hmmmmm.... . OP you will a very powerful vessel in the hands of God. But only if you get close to Him.

The devil knows you will be a powerful vessel in the hands of God and if you don't decide to live a life of holiness and obedience to God, the devil will continue having an upper hand over you.
Young man, please do not mind this lady. She can only add to your problems. WTF!!!
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by factualscomedy(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2017
brother, I was in your shoes for many years. it was a mental torture. I went to hospitals Churches, even native doctor with no results
but finally I have found the result. please kindly email me @ factualy2k@gmail.com
but just to give you a glimpse of what's wrong with you, you are suffering from. SLEEP PARALYSIS

1 Like

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Wilgrea7(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2017
Chemist009:

hello... the first problem is fear... when i was little... one particular night .. i was hearing someone calling my name... it was getting louder... i was scared.. i kept shouting back “yes... who is there... yes? yes?"... my parents came to my room and told me to ignore the voice... i ignored the voice and slept... my fear ceased... one thing you need to eliminate in your life is fear... after that, you need to surround yourself with a positive aura... do good things... and exhibit love .. dwell more on it... pray to whatever being you believe in.. you should be better after then... also try to visit a doctor to know the cause of the heart or chest pain so that you don't begin to blame everything on village witches.. thanks.. have a blessed Sunday
Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2017
PrecisionFx:

So far all that u mentioned are medical problems. I can't speak much about it, just visited a government hospital n meet a good doctor n explain all or problems in clear terms, don't hoard any information. He will take it up from there. U won't regret it.

I also had that thing where something presses u down on the bed some years ago, it's highly physical, there's nothing spiritual about it. It's a medical issue, U wake (as in ur eyes open) before ur brain wakes up ur muscles, that's why u can't move.

Tkr
Thank you, PrecisionFx. What a befitting moniker! This is exactly what he needs. Many of the people here will only succeed at killing this guy with their vague, confusing, unprovable bullsh!t. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Happens To Me When I Sleep. Could I Be Haunted? Please Help! by aadoiza: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2017
Elektra008:

It could be spiritual 'cos this is Africa. I think the drug is diazepam, and yes it is known to cause hallucinations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor David Apologizes To Apostle Suleman Over Sex Scandal / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / "Leave Us The Sheeples (LUTS)" Campaign: By Emusmithy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.