Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,113 members, 7,957,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:13 AM

What Should I Do To This Girl?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do To This Girl?? (5314 Views)

Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / See What This Girl Wore to Pizzano Lounge In Owerri That Made Phyno Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Bahddo(m): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2017
It's not her you should do something to. It's yourself. Respect yourself sad
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by Lalas247(f): 11:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
All the signs will be there in black n white ! Yet you decide to ignore n come here to ask us what exactly ..
If you really do not know what to do
Then you are LOST IN THE JOLLOF RICE my dear smiley

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2017
bigcp:

u are welcome my brother...i understand ur plight....i knw how it feels...I was once in school 2...i graduated frm d university in d yr 2011...so believe me wen i say i understand....
just mk ur book ur priority...every other thing can come later....

Bro,Im indeed grateful
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by realpoacher(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2017
maikbanj:

I knew this kinda comment was gonna be made. Thats y I said I knw its somehow saying he isnt bleeping her. Trust me bro,I dont trust ladies one bit. But dis gal here,He isn't!!!

With this kind of reply, its suffice to say that your MUMU no get part 2. Useless boy don fall in love.

Say na my clique you dey. We know how we dey take resolve your problem. Na to gather beat you until you sustain injury wey you no go ever forget for your life. After that we organize different oloshos wey go fuccck you die. Then your lovey lovey brain go reset sharp sharp grin
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:05am On Jun 26, 2017
Nobody stop a girl from getting what she want, such like happened in 2015j when his friend like a brother even openly said the lady should not date me that am a bad guy, she even told the lady that I Bleep my ex and her best friend,which indeed is true,he said i smoke,i club and womanise,instead of the girl to part away, infact she begin Bleep me like craze,when the guy heared about us fucking, she turn the babe to enemy and the girl no send, the babe still with me till today, today now, its been over 2 years have been to club and ashewo house,1 year and 3 months have smoke.such is life

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2017
realpoacher:

With this kind of reply, its suffice to say that your MUMU no get part 2. Useless boy don fall in love.

Say na my clique you dey. We know how we dey take resolve your problem. Na to gather beat you until you sustain injury wey you no go ever forget for your life. After that we organize different oloshos wey go fuccck you die. Then your lovey lovey brain go reset sharp sharp grin

Oga calm down jor. Not every gal is same. I've met several and I can still say we have 2% outta 100 that are diff.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by realpoacher(m): 10:21am On Jun 27, 2017
maikbanj:

Oga calm down jor. Not every gal is same. I've met several and I can still say we have 2% outta 100 that are diff.

You are a lost case. Experience they say, its the best teacher.

I rest my case.
Re: What Should I Do To This Girl?? by maikbanj(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
realpoacher:

You are a lost case. Experience they say, its the best teacher.

I rest my case.
Alright. Good you had to rest your case. I know what im talking about bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are You A 30 Seconds Man? / See The Shocking Thing This Man Does EachTime His Girlfriend Is Menstruating(pic / Just Having A Second Thought That I Took A Big Risk Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.