Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,066 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex (9507 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by yinkeys(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
Rtopzy:

You r rite bro......
grin
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Amarabae(f): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2017
Lolz
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by samuelezekiel(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2017
DemonMonkey7:
then you my brother needs epp! calling.... all Autobots...

How old are you?
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Sagamaje(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
My dear if you justify masturbatiion, why not just remain N500 from ur daily expenses and branch ashy joint once in 2 or 3 days where u will see different kinda yannsh, stature, color etc. At least its better than extra marital affairs.

You'll just come back home and smile normal..if she don't want you to touch her for months sef, you won't and peace will exist between both of you instead of d cold quarrel of sex.

If I were you that's what I will do. Either my wife understands or I do that. Masturbatiion is an abuse to ur ego especially seeing ur wife's fresh body daily and the pleasure is not same
Thanks for this orientation cool
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 25, 2017
Ok
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Sagamaje(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
ashjay001:

If u're lucky to have a wife that loves it big, just enjoy urself n dont criticise d op!

Reading d op, u should realise he was adventurous b4 marriage, u cant be a successful adventurer if u're no good in bed!
God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Sagamaje(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
uboma:

It is a pity that even with your size of your manhood (as alleged by you) you lack the expertise to make love to your wife.
Oga u need blood tonic

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Erums(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sincd your dick is big.... Use only the cap

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2017
Please can we see pix?
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by MrCork: 7:32pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sagamaje:
Thank you all for our last advice. I told my wife that I masturbates most times because she turns me down most times when I want sex. I was shocked when she told me that it's because of my dick size, that it scares her most times. Now am lost o. I married my wife a virgin but me have truncated a lot of labia. Now I think about those girls I truncated formerly cus they give me all styles even with my big dick. Now I am shocked lost o
Story....bro I beg,if u no longer wantttto smash..pliss let me smash!!(no oofeense) wink
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Sagamaje(m): 8:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
MrCork:

Story....bro I beg,if u no longer wantttto smash..pliss let me smash!!(no oofeense) wink

Go back to your doctor and

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by luminouz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2017
Jino33:

Big what. Sorry ooooo I flee at the sight of noticing a man's hammer is big. I no fit shout. Its meant to be enjoyed not to be endured. I won't even be your friend let alone gf.

This may sound stupid, I rejected marriage proposal due to this, the guy is married now but still calls me n keep on saying I offended him by refusing to marry him. We are from same villa.
I wonder what is in having a man with big stuff.
Are u sure? Coz now am smelling a lot of LIES!!!!
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
nhlanhla8701:
When you say BIG what are you basing this on? Have you seen other dicks? They are HUGE! So you can't just assume that you have a big dick just because one girl said you do. At least if you posted it than we'd be able to judge for ourselves. The answer to your question is simple she is not interested in having sex with you
Who is dis one?
Posting dvcks on NL?
U gay nigga
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by luminouz(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please can we see pix?
Gbenuesohun!!!! tongue
Iwo na fe ri OKO NLA abi
grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2017
luminouz:

Gbenuesohun!!!! tongue
Iwo na fe ri OKO NLA abi
grin grin
enterpret please.
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Sagamaje(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
enterpret please.
Meaning : shut ur mouth, u want to see big dick too
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Sagamaje(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
enterpret please.

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2017
Sagamaje:

sorry sir, I just wanted to see pix of the dock that gives the recognized owner nightmares. Is it a bad thing to ask for something as little as that?
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Slickub(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2017
Pray God can do anything
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by luminouz(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
enterpret please.
So u wan see big preek too? Thought ur d shy type shocked
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Nina4u(f): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2017
Buy K-Y lubricants, gels, jelly and Liquibeads to enhance comfort.. tongue
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by redarrr(m): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2017
Guy I Don tell me u, go bayelsa nd u will see what u re looking for
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by clive2u(m): 12:31am On Jun 26, 2017
use lubricant bt u have to tell her d bad tins you've been doing and change from it then start convincing her that lubricant (coconut oil preferably) will aid smooth sailing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by clive2u(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please can we see pix?
See what!
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Nina4u(f): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2017
clive2u:

See what!
she wants to see the banana lol
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by clive2u(m): 12:48am On Jun 26, 2017
Nina4u:
she wants to see the banana lol
Some bananas are worth not seeing o

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Rtopzy:
You married a virgin after using and dumping other galz??...karma has come visiting.
Women are actually meant to be forked!!!
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2017
luminouz:

So u wan see big preek too? Thought ur d shy type shocked
Lol
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2017
clive2u:

See what!
pix
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by kennykendo(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2017
Sagamaje:
Thank you all for your last advice. I told my wife that I masturbates most times because she turns me down most times when I want sex. I was shocked when she told me that it's because of my dick size, that it scares her most times. Now am lost o. I married my wife a virgin but me have truncated a lot of labia. Now I think about those girls I truncated formerly cus they give me all styles even with my big dick. Now I am shocked lost o

1. is she always dry? if yes engage in a longer period of pre-intimacy (if you don't do pre-intimacy you are causing more harm) to make her wet from within.

2. if her wetness is short timed, after pre-intimacy engage yourself and her with lubs it is very necessary... To prevent bruises inside her. Look for oils with good viscosity.

3. After all these, penetrate slowly and not in full force.

4. Penetration shouldn't be full (if your dick size is big because of its girth half penetration is advised for a longer time before you go in full, if your dick size is big because of length, try half penetration during missionary DO NOT TRY FULL because her pelvis will suffer the pains.) If you want full penetration (that's if your dick size is long,let her lie down with her chest and butt up by now you must have engaged in pre-intimacy and lubricated her and yourself...then go in from behind not at full length but halfway... until climax and tempo are increased you can proceed to a gradual full penetration.....

this should help.....

but first seat her down and talk to her...
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by DemonMonkey7(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2017
lhawarl1:
cheesy 'The last knight' don come out?
yes bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Nice Guy, Why Do Girls Rarely Date You / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. / How Does Aging Affect Your Love Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.