Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex (9504 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] / Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by DemonMonkey7(m): 9:40am On Jun 26, 2017
samuelezekiel:

How old are you?
[i[ Excuse me[/i]
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Sagamaje(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2017
kennykendo:

1. is she always dry? if yes engage in a longer period of pre-intimacy (if you don't pre-intimacy you are causing more harm) to make her wet from within.

2. if her wetness is short timed, after pre-intimacy engage yourself and her with lubs it is very necessary... To prevent bruises inside her. Look for oils with good viscosity.

3. After all these, penetrate slowly and not in full force.

4. Penetration shouldn't be full (if your dick size is big because of its girth half penetration is advised for a longer time before you go in full, if your dick size is big because of length, try half penetration during missionary DO NOT TRY FULL because her pelvis will suffer the pains.) If you want full penetration (that's if your dick size is long,let her lie down with her chest and butt up by now you must have engaged in pre-intimacy and lubricated her and yourself...then go in from behind not at full length but halfway... until climax and tempo are increased you can proceed to a gradual full penetration.....

this should help.....

but first seat her down and talk to her...
Thumbs up for you bro
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Sagamaje(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2017
kennykendo:

1. is she always dry? if yes engage in a longer period of pre-intimacy (if you don't pre-intimacy you are causing more harm) to make her wet from within.

2. if her wetness is short timed, after pre-intimacy engage yourself and her with lubs it is very necessary... To prevent bruises inside her. Look for oils with good viscosity.

3. After all these, penetrate slowly and not in full force.

4. Penetration shouldn't be full (if your dick size is big because of its girth half penetration is advised for a longer time before you go in full, if your dick size is big because of length, try half penetration during missionary DO NOT TRY FULL because her pelvis will suffer the pains.) If you want full penetration (that's if your dick size is long,let her lie down with her chest and butt up by now you must have engaged in pre-intimacy and lubricated her and yourself...then go in from behind not at full length but halfway... until climax and tempo are increased you can proceed to a gradual full penetration.....

this should help.....

but first seat her down and talk to her...

Thumbs up for you bro
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by lhawarl1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
DemonMonkey7:
yes bro
hahahahaha my dream has finally come true,
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Oriyt1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
vanida6:
pix of yah dicck or idonblivit smiley
Ashawo
@vanida6 right now

Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by gentlegenius(m): 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
ashjay001:

If u're lucky to have a wife that loves it big, just enjoy urself n dont criticise d op!

Reading d op, u should realise he was adventurous b4 marriage, u cant be a successful adventurer if u're no good in bed!
It's natural for virgins to be scared of sex especially when big dick is involved. As an adventurous man with huge organ, the op should have married an adventurous lady with at least moderate sexual experience.
The girl I am going to marry is also a virgin. One of the reason she hasn't cheated on me is because she is scared of big dicks and one of the reasons why I am not going to leave her is because she wont complain that my dick is small.
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by kennykendo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sagamaje:

Thumbs up for you bro
kosi wahala padi mi grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by DandyWalker(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
gentlegenius:

It's natural for virgins to be scared of sex especially when big dick is involved. As an adventurous man with huge organ, the op should have married an adventurous lady with at least moderate sexual experience.
The girl I am going to marry is also a virgin. One of the reason she hasn't cheated on me is because she is scared of big dicks and one of the reasons why I am not going to leave her is because she wont complain that my dick is small.
lol. ur organ might not actually be small. may be just your perception.
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
DandyWalker:
lol. ur organ might not actually be small. may be just your perception.
same here. I would go for someone who fears big dicks. Lawd save me from karashika grin
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by ashjay001(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
gentlegenius:

Gentle genius nooni!

But, hope u realise, she just might be one of those who appreciate a bigger size?!

All those slay queens, now shading smaller dicks, where once virgins too?! grin

Inbtw, u gat to be a hard worker! When u work hard n skilled enough, d size just might not matter!

A lady I tot luvd me cheated, she later confessed, d other guy's dick was just right, he was also a machine, and she could really let go, as she didnt have any aftermath to worry abt!

I'm amazed, when I see guys boastful of their size! Have been around for sometime, and I can count on one hand, babes who have really allowed me to perform to my full potentials, without having to worry abt d condition of their innards, afterwards!!
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by mapist(m): 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sagamaje:
Thank you all for your last advice. I told my wife that I masturbates most times because she turns me down most times when I want sex. I was shocked when she told me that it's because of my dick size, that it scares her most times. Now am lost o. I married my wife a virgin but me have truncated a lot of labia. Now I think about those girls I truncated formerly cus they give me all styles even with my big dick. Now I am shocked lost o
grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by samuelezekiel(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2017
DemonMonkey7:
[i[ Excuse me[/i]
It's a simple question.
Re: My Wife Is Always Scared Of My Dick To Have Sex by Ken4agent(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2017
subtlemee:
Marry another wife that her truncated labia majora and labia minora can accommodate the coi*tus and leave us in peace
pls what is labia majors n minors?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Lady Kept Bringing Her Friend To My House. / If You Offend Ur Lover What Sweet Words Do U Use To Beg. / Guys, Would You Mind Dating An Ugly Girl For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.