Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? (33080 Views)

Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region / The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by sarrki(m): 9:03am On Jun 26, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Sharap and drink your hydraulic soup to reset your brain. Asa tribe kor dbanj tribe ni. Lol

Be decorum on a forum like this

Where there are rules

Especially when talking to ladies

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, so anybody that oppose Igbo people plans in the South South is now Afonja? U igbos better accept the fact that there are tons of people in the our South south region that are ready to oppose any evil expansion of the Igbo tribes in the south south. We will resist with everything we got. Continue deceiving urselfs
which one is Afonja? Did i mention a name or guilty conscience is flogging you?

28 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by ScotsReferendum: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

You dey answer the silly girl/boy.

Tomorrow dem go say she be igbo.

@ngozi123 like I told you, if this Afonja can do without mentioning nigerdelta for 1 month then I agree but till then, she is Afonja.

By the way what is Asa? abi tomorrow you go claim dbanj tribe? Lol

To me she is an Hausa Fulani spy

You know that Hausa Fulani people want only the Igbos to go so as to keep plundering the resources of the minorities.

If you listen to her comments, you will see that same message advocated by the Hausa Fulani people

To me, she is not an Igbo.

She has never for once advocated that the minorities escape with us and later go their separate way if they desire to do so

I am so happy that many Igbos avoided this useless thread because they understood my message

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by SGTsmith001: 9:07am On Jun 26, 2017
victorvezx:

Bet ur mom pvssy too
. did i hit a nerve? ohhh yeah ,i sure did.ain't the same person as victorvecx or whatever? a chronic Igbo basher here?

you should be ashamed of urself really

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by victorvezx(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
which one is Afonja? Did i mention a name or guilty conscience is flogging you?
Nah, I know u here. U are one of those igbos that scream Afonja up and down to anyone who oppose Igbo expansion plans in the south south. Continue

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

You know that Hausa Fulani people want only the Igbos to go so as to keep plundering the resources of the minorities.

If you listen to her comments, you will see that same message advocated by the Hausa Fulani people

yesterday IPOB called me yoruba, today they are calling me hausa/fulani. Tomorrow they will call me a Bini.
Lolz

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by mike404(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Shut up and focus on your osogbo
BE PROUD OF YOUR ODUDUWA REPUBLIC AND STAY OUTTA IGBO THREAD. I DON'T WANT BELIEVE THAT AFONJA MUSLIMS ARE CURSED.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by victorvezx(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. did i hit a nerve? ohhh yeah ,i sure did.ain't the same person as victorvecx or whatever? a chronic Igbo basher here?

you should be ashamed of yourself really
Nop, u should be ashamed or urself. Carry ur Igbo Biafra ideology nonsense and come to Akwa ibom or Bayelsa , and see if u will leave in one piece.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by TheKingIsHere: 9:11am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

She has never for once advocated that the minorities escape with us and later go their separate way if they desire to do so

I am so happy that many Igbos avoided this useless thread because they understood my message

I know that she isn't igbo. She keeps on looking for ways to divide ss and se but keeps mute when SE is oppressed by the fulanis.

cc Ngozi123

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Candyrain(m): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2017
victorvezx:

95% of Nigerians have heard and know where Niger delta is. Whether igbos are there changes nothing. There are many tribes there too. It is very distinct from the south east. South south is Edo, Rivers state, Delta state, Akwa ibom state, Bayelsa state, and cross river state. The real Niger Delta is Delta state, Akwa ibom state, Rivers state and Bayelsa. Imo state, Ondo state and Abia state where only included in Niger delta by Obasanjo as oil producing states, they are not real Niger delta in the sense of it

Whether Igbos are in Niger Delta changes nothing really just like u stated but it's mischievous of u guys to deliberately exclude mentioning Igbos when talking about Niger Delta as if they ain't there.

And point of correction, the real geographical ND are present day Delta, Rivers and Bayelsa States. Akwa Ibom isn't by virtue of their location.

Historically and cartographically, it consists of present-day Bayelsa, Delta, and Rivers States. In 2000, however, Obasanjo's regime included Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River State, Edo, Imo and Ondo States in the region.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:11am On Jun 26, 2017
victorvezx:

Nah, I know u here. U are one of those igbos that scream Afonja up and down to anyone who oppose Igbo expansion plans in the south south. Continue
south south? When I am from the same geo political zone.
Hahahaha, try another trick.
Btw, the 1966 coup by Nzeogwu from Delta state, what should we call the coup?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by TheKingIsHere: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
yesterday IPOB called me yoruba, today they are calling me hausa/fulani. Tomorrow they will call me a Bini.
Lolz
One thing we are sure is that you aren't Igbo.
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by TheKingIsHere: 9:13am On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:

Be decorum on a forum like this

Where there are rules

Especially when talking to ladies
Oga,mind your business and focus on your people. Amarabae isn't a lady,. She /he is a guy using the female tag.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
One thing we are sure is that you aren't Igbo.
ok I have heard you, I am German. Not Igbo

11 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by fratermathy(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
stop sweating dear, Igbos in Niger Delta are MAJORITY, but Igbos in south south geopolitical zone like me may not be majority.
Know the difference between Niger Delta and South South.

You made many clarifications and you are right to a large extent in your original post.

However, you came short in one thing:

The geographical Niger Delta has NOTHING to do with Ndigbo, contrary to what you wrote.

The geographical ND comprises ONLY Ijawland, Itsekiriland, Urhoboland, and maybe some parts of Ikwerre (maybe).

Whatever ways that word is used politically is a different thing entirely.

But like you said, Yorubas are as much of the ND as Igbos are so there's really nothing special about the term "Niger Delta". Personally, I prefer South-South or Deep South when referring to my region.

And when the term "South-South" is used, Igbos are categorically delimited to a minority status in the region! That's why you guys don't like that term.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by ScotsReferendum: 9:15am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Lolz

You think I am talking to you

Open your eyes and see the people I am talking to

I am talking to the Igbos and other ethnic groups who believe in joining forces to escape the zoo

So don't think you are winning

Besides, haven't you noticed that your topic was visited by only one group of people called Afonjas

Can you see that the thread has died naturally

Normally topics like this gets to 20 pages within 3 hours

People now know that you aren't an Igbo
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by SGTsmith001: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2017
victorvezx:

Nop, u should be ashamed or urself. Carry ur Igbo Biafra ideology nonsense and come to Akwa ibom or Bayelsa , and see if u will leave in one piece.
. bursted!!!
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by victorvezx(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
ok I have heard you, I am German. Not Igbo
Lol, ur fellow igbos are even denying u are Igbo, and u think u can call me Afonja. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2017
fratermathy:

You made many clarifications and you are right to a large extent in your original post.

However, you came short in one thing:

The geographical Niger Delta has NOTHING to do with Ndigbo, contrary to what you wrote.

The geographical ND comprises ONLY Ijawland, Itsekiriland, Urhoboland, and maybe some parts of Ikwerre (maybe).

Whatever ways that word is used politically is a different thing entirely.

But like you said, Yorubas are as much of the ND as Igbos are so there's really nothing special about the term "Niger Delta". Personally, I prefer South-South or Deep South when referring to my region.

thanks for replying.
You said Niger delta is only ijaw land, urhoboland and itsekiri land and have nothing to do with Igbos.
How did you come at this ridiculous conclusion and classification, and whats your backup fact?

17 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by victorvezx(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2017
SGTsmith001:
. bursted!!!
Go to the Ijaw in Bayelsa and talk of ur Biafra ideology na lol

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

I am talking to the Igbos and other ethnic groups who believe in joining forces to escape the zoo

Besides, haven't you noticed that your topic was visited by only one group of people called Afonjas

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by StOla: 9:21am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
he can only deceive himself. We know his "real" ethnic group. They are good at that.

It's really pathetic that even you that your own people are instructing to drink green hydraulic soup and stop claiming Igbo, Asa or DBanj, because they doubt your claims to their ethnicity, is also the same victim deciding who is NigerDelta or not based on their opinion that does not suit your argument.

Rather pathetic. A victim also victimizing.

I will continue to ask, why does the Igbo believe they are in a position to decide who is truly SS/NigerDelta or not?

Nigeria has long liberated those minorities from the Igbo grip. If a man says he is Oron tribe, who is the Igbo to decide if he is or not?
As it stands now, the minority Igbo in Delta or Rivers are the ones in the grip of the SS/NigerDelta.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by CutieGuy(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

Bro she is an igbo.
The only problem i have with her,is that she always like to pocknose in IPOB matters, especially when including the non igbos in Biafra

But she z igbo.
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:22am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

I don't want nuisance in my thread, thats why IPOB are not found in it.
IPOB Emotionial crybabies can look for another thread to masturbate in.
Not here.
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by victorvezx(m): 9:24am On Jun 26, 2017
StOla:

It's really pathetic that even you that your own people are instructing to drink green hydraulic soup and stop claiming Igbo, Asa or DBanj, because they doubt your claims to their ethnicity, is also the same victim deciding who is NigerDelta or not based on their opinion that does not suit your argument.

Rather pathetic. A victim also victimizing.
Don't mind her, everybody that oppose Igbo plans is now termed as Afonja, regardless of their tribe

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:25am On Jun 26, 2017
CutieGuy:
Bro she is an igbo.
The only problem i have with her,is that she always like to pocknose in IPOB matters, especially when including the non igbos in Biafra

But she z igbo.
I stand by my word.
Ijaws, Ogonis, Urhobos, Itsekiris etc Are NOT interested in Biafra.
I am a Rivers indigene, I know them very well.
No amount of IPOB intimidation can shake me.
I stand firmly with an IGBO NATION.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2017
victorvezx:

Don't mind her, everybody that oppose Igbo plans is now termed as Afonja, regardless of their tribe
chief, if you watch my comments here, I am opposed to IPOB including minorities in their map without consultation.
They attack me here because of that.

9 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by ScotsReferendum: 9:29am On Jun 26, 2017
CutieGuy:
Bro she is an igbo.

But she z igbo.

You might doubt me but trust me on this

She is not Igbo

Hausa Fulani spies are doing all it takes to drive an edge between the Igbos and their neighbors

They know that our unity means freedom

Remember Nostradamus prophecy about the powerful prince that will arise at the trigger of the gun

Even the middle belt people are running to join the Biafran train

Many people like her will fail in their divide and conquer tactics
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Winner4Life: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2017
Amarabae:
excuse me, are you a graduate? Gosh.
Go and read the definition of who Niger deltans are.
In Delta, the Ukwuanis and Even the Oshimili(both in the Delta Igbo family) are the part of the Niger deltans there.
In Rivers, I have listed to you the Igbo subgroups there, which I am part of.
State is a Recent political creation, we are talking of ETHNIC GROUPS here.
Why are you so ethnic conscious and selfish in your assumptions? Nigeria is one indivisible entity as enshrined in our constitution. If the Igbos want to secede let them do that through the right peaceful channel. They can go alone and not drag in the oil producing states and see who will lose.
We know who the Igbos are so don't bring in other minority tribes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by toolovely(m): 9:32am On Jun 26, 2017
victorvezx:

95% of Nigerians have heard and know where Niger delta is. Whether igbos are there changes nothing. There are many tribes there too. It is very distinct from the south east. South south is Edo, Rivers state, Delta state, Akwa ibom state, Bayelsa state, and cross river state. The real Niger Delta is Delta state, Akwa ibom state, Rivers state and Bayelsa. Imo state, Ondo state and Abia state where only included in Niger delta by Obasanjo as oil producing states, they are not real Niger delta in the sense of it

what is south south? is there anything like south south in the Cardinals points?

13 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by StOla: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2017
victorvezx:

Don't you know it is the Igbos that drew the map of Nigeria and gave us all our identity.
They can decide at will that even me a Yoruba man is Kanuri, and you an Oron man is Ijaw.

They can even decide that their own brother is Okoroawusa and their sister who is Asa is a musician that likes DBanj.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

You might doubt me but trust me on this

She is not Igbo

Hausa Fulani spies are doing all it takes to drive an edge between the Igbos and their neighbors

They know that our unity means freedom

Remember Nostradamus prophecy about the powerful prince that will arise at the trigger of the gun

Even the middle belt people are running to join the Biafran train

Many people like her will fail in their divide and conquer tactics
yes o. I am hausa/fulani.
Are you happy now.
Continue to live in delusion of fake solidarity.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post / $600m Steel Plant Will Be Nigeria’s Highest Non-oil FDI – Gupta / Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.