Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? (33118 Views)

Ibos Committed Pogrom And Genocide On Our Race, Niger Deltan Region / The Crocodile A Niger Delta Man Killed (Photo) / Please As A Niger Deltan I Support For The Seperation Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Shroud: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
permit:
.hey guy! Guy!! Wats wrong wit u?
grin bugger off!
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by menwongo(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
eastsidechillz:
The Huasas and Yoruba divide and rule Designed by the British intelligence is second to none.

They have SUCCESFULLY divided a region.

By Geographic definition of SS and SE

ONLY rivers, bayelsa, delta, are SS

CALABAR AND akwaibom are even more SE than the 5 Igbo states.

For too long they've succeeded.

Unless som1 says enough, this contraption will continue.
Hahahhahajhahahabahah
You said Akwa Ibom State is more of SE?
Hahahahahhahahhaba
My dear Akwa Ibom State is the main SS. Check your map
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amberon11:
[s]Keep quiet. Are you not ashamed of saying the bolded? So your Biafra must be centered on Niger delta and anyone who opposes is Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba spy right?

So without Niger delta, Biafra is nothing right? Just so you know that lady is one of the most sensible Igbo's on this forum and is not an ass licker like you and your fellow Igbos.[/s]

This Yoruba woman has no shame. Always stalking Igbo men on NL like a dog in heat. Please madam go and take care of your children and stop looking for attention!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amarabae:
[s]Ijaw Youth Council(IYC) said NO to biafra and IPOB said that its their "personal opinion and don't speak for ijaws BUT Dokubo is pro biafra, to you Igbos, it is not his personal opinion and he speak for ijaws?
I can't live in delusion in this life.
You are from either Anambra or Imo and you want to tell me a Rivers indigene about ijaws. Lols.
Go to the palace of Diete Spiff and tell him Biafra[/s].

F9 - you are a failure
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Adek15(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
CutieGuy:
And this has become ur new national anthem lately.
chidinma you don born? Abi na ur sis own... Didn't even know you are a nairalander
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by nextstep(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Ur forgetting one thing, igbos are minorities in the Niger delta like the rest of the tribes there, so they don't own Niger delta. and all this tribes don't share the same ideology with the igbos, when they really gather together and become united in the in a course, the little Igbo sub groups there will do nothing. They will have no ally in the Niger delta, they will have to join the other tribes and fight for the same course, or move back to the south east and be with their brothers.

Absolutely correct. There are Igbo sub-groups in the Niger Delta, but to equate that with Igbo is part of Niger Delta is like saying Yoruba is part of Edo state because of some Yoruba-speaking minorities in Edo.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Alariwo2:
[s]Amarabae my crush.. you have good points but the fact still remains that igbos won't decide for the over 5 tribes native to the SS region.

Igbos should stop the idea of SS and SE, it won't work. Just like they want a separate country so also do the SS people have right. I stand to be corrected if atal I'm wrong[/s]

Yoruba man take it easy. This topic has NOTHING to do with you.

6 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amberon11: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Gutter thrash!

Goodluck talking to your ancestors. Won't reply you further dear, I only converse with sane people. [s]
GodIsBiafran:

This Yoruba woman has no shame. Always stalking Igbo men on NL like a dog in heat. Please madam go and take care of your children and stop looking for attention!
[/s]
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Chukazu: 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amarabae:
How some people believe that Obasanjo can create a Niger deltan is shocking.

The same logic they have used to believe that YAKUBU GOWON has the "right to write off" and criminally carve out South East from the rest of South South just so there won't be a drop of oil in the East just before the Civil War

I don't know who gave GOWON the power to determine the Boundaries of South East..
"out of the ashes we rise"

God bless your memory jare!
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amarabae:
Good Day All!

Fixed
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
Amarabae:
[s]thank you my dear. I am so ashamed of this whole thing.
To them, for you to be a real Igbo, you must think like an IPOB and join them in shameless begging![/s]

Thrash from a Yoruba/Edo woman!
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amberon11: 4:19pm On Jun 29, 2017
Exactly!
Abagworo:
Niger Delta in the context applied in Nigeria refers strictly to Southern minorities. All these long grammar is unnecessary.
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by luvlymabel: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
am still asking this kind of quetion self
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
fratermathy:

[s]Kindly show us where and where the River Niger Tributaries are in Igboland. It's a simple thing. We have a map, just point it out on the map.

And I didn't say you should point out tributaries in Igboland but RIVER NIGER DELTA TRIBUTARIES![/s]

Guy, you are too dull. Go and buy sense abeg
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by oluwazoba: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
no matter where you found your self in this world as long u speak igbo dialect, my frend you are oyingbo.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
mancanoe:
oron is not an ethnic group, get off plz

victorvezx is Yoruba - he does this all the time. And frankly its pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Chukazu: 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
NewGombawa:
Definitely this is not Niger-Delta

Who drew the map and region you posted If I may ask?
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Amarabae(f): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2017
wow, so this thread has reached frontpage.
thats good

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Chukazu: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
ahaika23:
It is only those deluded and drowned by complex in the region that see Igbos as a threat to their existence. I am Abua, I am Ijaw, my next LGA neighbors of Emuoha/Ikwerre are Igbos. I will be a f00l to deny that fact!

The truth is that Gowon so much succeeded in dividing the old eastern region that we only see ourselves as enemies and forgot what we shared in common.

The famous Abiriba people of Abia are believed to have come from Present day Cross River state.. The same King Jajah was said to come from present day Imo State.. That is how culturally linked we are

"E NO GO BETTER FOR GOWON"

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by menwongo(m): 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
victorvezx:

Lol, so anybody that oppose Igbo people plans in the South South is now Afonja? U igbos better accept the fact that there are tons of people in the our South south region that are ready to oppose any evil expansion of the Igbo tribes in the south south. We will resist with everything we got. Continue deceiving urselfs
Yes oooo
As an Ibibio man I can never identify with Biafra. If Nigeria be divided we have our Niger delta republic
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:40pm On Jun 29, 2017
hmbassey1960:
if i slap your left eye

Ogbomosho man - what concerns you with Niger Delta? shocked
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Kennyfancy(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
That ikwerre people of port speak igbo does not make them igbo,, here in Delta state, itsekiri speak like Yorubas but that does not make them Yorubas
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
SaviTar:

feast your eyes on this map.
The real map of Igboland before Nigerian politics created SS and SE.

Hahaha you are funny. You think people who do not speak your language will be one and the same with you? Hahahaha it's best Igbo nation try to look beyond Niger Delta, if not another failure awaits Kanu and the rest cheesy

Good luck to you all, as for me I remain

Proudly Nigerian
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by danidee10(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2017
The truth of the matter is that the OP is correct.

But we all know the reason why the Igbos are suddenly interested in the Niger Delta. cheesy

There are Yorubas in Edo State but can they lay claim to the whole Edo state or use that to Unite the two states? No because they're a minority there.

That's exactly what the Igbos are trying to do. Yes they have minority Igbo groups there, but you can't use that as a reason to claim Unity.

Even if the minority Igbos there want to reunite with the majority outside the Niger Delta that's fine. (I know the ikwerres don't want to)

But the other tribes in the Niger Delta Don't want to unite with the Igbo's....Simple smiley

WE NO WANT UNA....THE MINORITY CAN CARVE OUT THEIR LAND AND GO BACK TO THEIR BROTHERS, BUT I KNOW NO IJAW, BINI, ITSEKIRI, ISOKO, URHOBO WANTS TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE IGBOS.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2017
Abagworo:
Niger Delta in the context applied in Nigeria refers strictly to Southern minorities. All these long grammar is unnecessary.

Omenka how far? Yoruba man who pretends to be from Benue and Imo state at the same time.
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by danidee10(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pidgin2:

Hahaha you are funny. You think people who do not speak your language will be one and the same with you? Hahahaha it's best Igbo nation try to look beyond Niger Delta, if not another failure awaits Kanu and the rest cheesy

Good luck to you all, as for me I remain

Proudly Nigerian

I don't know why they're trying so hard to prove that Igbo is part of Niger Delta.

Them don speak English, Bring coloured map....Even black and white one cheesy

We no gree. Its not by force to Unite cheesy
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sanchez01:
[s][/s]
[s]Utter rubbish! We know people who disguise. You guys should understand that the tendencies we develop toward the Igbos is as a result of the large disunity and supremacist tendencies most of them exhibit. Biafra has nothing in common with a man from the Delta![/s]

Sanchez - I take God beg you- face your Oduduwa/Arewastan Republic and STOP interfering in Biafran (SS/SE) issues. Thank you.
Re: Who Is Really A NIGER DELTAN? by GodIsBiafran: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Pidgin2:
[s]Biafra land = Only the five Eastern States[/s]

You must be smoking outdated ganja - fool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Prof. Wole Soyinka (Photos) / Joe Igbokwe Raises Alarm over Gully Erosion In His Town(pictures) / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.