Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism (4652 Views)

Ogbeh Blames Nigeria’s Poor Economy On SAP And IBB / Meet The Only Two Nigeria Leaders That Publicly Declared Their Assets / Akpabio Blames Nigeria’s Woes On False Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by rafcrown(m): 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2010
During the electionering campaigns in USA
she was caught telling BIG lies
She travelled to a country where she was well received
But,if i got it right,she twisted the whole story and painted gloomy picture  of the trip
If she was once caught lying
I believe all her comments ,
must be cross checked 100000000000000  times before you can believe her

We are talking about terrorism -a young Nigerian trained IN     "FINSBURY PARK"
She blamed it on Bad leadership .
What of negligence of duty by security officials abroad?
What of the endless" illegal war " (according to ongoing public hearing in the UK )in the Middle East?
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by rafcrown(m): 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2010
During the electionering campaigns in USA
she was caught telling BIG lies
She travelled to a country where she was well received
But,if i got it right,she twisted the whole story and painted gloomy picture of the trip
If she was once caught lying
I believe all her comments ,
must be cross checked 100000000000000 times before you can believe her

We are talking about terrorism -a young Nigerian trained IN "FINSBURY PARK"
She blamed it on Bad leadership .
What of negligence of duty by security officials abroad?
What of the endless" illegal war " (according to ongoing public hearing in the UK )in the Middle East?
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by asunaobi(m): 12:00am On Jan 28, 2010
@Naijaking1

I admire your type so much. I must say here that your are one of those few Nigerians with the most finest brain. It is people like you that have chances of making Nigeria a great nation if given the opportunity.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by THEAMAKA(f): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2010
oh well, who cares.
then every muslim nation is a breeding ground for terrorists.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by texazzpete(m): 12:35am On Jan 28, 2010
Hilary Clinton is talking about Extremism, did extremism start and end with mutallab? Why are you people criticizing this woman without allowing your brains to reason out what she was driving at? During all the religious riots in the North, who do you think kill southerners and burn churches? The rich elite or the poor Amajiris?
Is it not all the homeless street beggars that are first to carry cutlasses to kill Southerners?

There's a strong link between poverty and extremism. Simple as that.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by naijaking1: 1:06am On Jan 28, 2010
asunaobi:

@Naijaking1

I admire your type so much. I must say here that your are one of those few Nigerians with the most finest brain. It is people like you that have chances of making Nigeria a great nation if given the opportunity.

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by Kennyyo: 8:37am On Jan 28, 2010
While not denying the fact that the lack of good governance has brought a lot of negatives to the country, Hillary Clinton's statement is a shame to a person of her calibre. That we have leadership problems is no news and we don't need to be told again and again by those who at some point in time were responsible for it because of their own selfish interest in the country. HC should know well enuf that the guy was never associated with any radical islamist movement in Nigeria but in the UK. She should stop contradicting herself.

However I believe Nigerians have been to quiet in recent years unlike the military era. Democracy has deceived us into believing good governance will flow naturally. Its time for us to start talking again!!
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by 1forall: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2010
US sef too dey feel like world police. . .

and dem kuku never catch bin Laden.

No be their fault, na these stupi.d yeye leaders wey we get
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by Kelvinj(m): 9:40am On Jan 28, 2010
First of all this woman is just talkin thrash. I dnt blame her anywayz, Just wondering what america looked like @ 49
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by zionism: 10:30am On Jan 28, 2010
his father enormous wealth does not justified his actìon. if he is so teased up by his father's wealth and our bad leaders here, why didn't he come home and bomb his father and our bad leaders instead of he tryin 2 bomb innocent foreigners in another man's land.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by zionism: 10:31am On Jan 28, 2010
his father enormous wealth does not justified his actìon. if he is so teased up by his father's wealth and our bad leaders here, why didn't he come home and bomb his father and our bad leaders instead of he tryin 2 bomb innocent foreigners in another man's land.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by zionism: 10:32am On Jan 28, 2010
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by zionism: 10:46am On Jan 28, 2010
wat a mumbo-jumbo talk by hillary clinton. if actually she said dat, hmm, she didn't try cos a lot of contradictions. farouk should b convicted if it pleases them. his action was an heartless one and we should stopped apportionin blames. wat we nid in nigeria now is disintegration, let d north go their own. i'm tired of their heartless religion, killing human beings like bush meats.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by ELEOVIE(m): 11:20am On Jan 28, 2010
Those of you who think that wealth frees you from the desire to steal, check out our politicians and also the word "kleptomainiac" - Pls note that the mother of Queen Elizabeth of England was a Kleptomaniac) .
I am disturbed by the rate at which our youths are adopting the same culture of the denial of reality and truth of which our AGF is known for.

People should know that there are many steps from when a man becomes "disturbed by his fathers wealth" and when he decides to bomb a US bound plane.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by wills(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2010
Nigeria is a country where for every James Ibori, Andy Uba,Peter Odili and Michael Aondoakaa. There is a Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie , Philip Emeagwali,Fela Durotoye and Babatunde Fashola.Now if only we could have the right ones running the place,

But as for Mutallab,the dumb idiot is on his own. oh!!!

Mrs Clinton should do some research before she speaks next time.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by annie7(m): 11:38am On Jan 28, 2010
my dear NL mate,we should not be angry with madam hilary, she is just tryin to be concern abt the state of our nation,if not for that she won't visit nigeria when she came to visit our senators and lambast them.
As for me, i hail the woman.
the only prb i'm having with her is that in dis report her statement is just contradicting eachother.she dii not get somethins right.
But my naija ppl lets face reallity,we are breeding terrorist in this country take it or leave it.
the whole scenerio of jos,kano,sokoto crisis is enough for us to be tagged terorrist nation.
but  the favour we are enjoying for long is that the whole massacre of religious crisis is done within our shores,
but right now we ve open our buttocks to the whole world, so we are reaping the consequece maybe that embarrasement will change our attitude for better.But i doubt if those in the north will change fro gud because of illitracy and ignorance. They don't even know what we are experiencing right now,
Just killing  ppl for religious sake,na wa ooooooooooo
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by edoyad(m): 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
Clinton is speaking from info extracted from the boy by the FBI. Aljazeera also interviewed his teacher in the Islamic school he attended in Yemen who said the boy liked to play 5 aside soccer with street children outside the school. If he liked playing soccer with street children too in Nigeria those children would ofcourse be impoverished almajiris. From his posts on the internet you'd know he the kind who thought about issues unlike many young people today, too bad he didn't focus his hatred on the real enemy- his father and his friends who are sustaining the almajiri culture for their own selfish benefit.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by heilige(m): 12:24pm On Jan 28, 2010
It is clear that madam Clinton is not imformed, about nigeria
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by vislabraye(m): 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2010
Our leaders need to do something about the image of this country,

Aside that, she's just contracdicting herself. She trying to make a point but there's really no coherence in what she driving at.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by kaybently: 5:26pm On Jan 28, 2010
this is complete outta rubbish, miss clinton should be out of her mind, wat does his father wealth have to do wit being a terrrorist,
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by yeswecan(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2010
Hilary is talking arrant nonsense
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by KGREAT(m): 2:24pm On Jan 29, 2010
angry
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by NosaHenry(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2010
At times if not most of the times, when America govt officials open their mouths to voice an opinion either it defies logic or just based on maricious intent.
What does she mean by '' DISTURBED BY HIS FATHER'S WEALTH''. Can that be the reason he decided to boom America, was it America that gave the father the wealth? or is it that he did not know where to direct his anger? These guys should give he a break and be more objective in there assessment of situation. I can see why they are having issues with nearly every region of the world.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by sizzlers(m): 6:16pm On Feb 01, 2010
you never can tell !!! lipsrsealed
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by shotuns: 6:01am On Feb 02, 2010
She is damn right! take it or leave it, The truth must be told. ,  , You should read between the line and get the fact. Bad leaders, Terrorism, bad governance . all written all over the places, what about the crazy behaviours of our leaders, Wealth can make you go crazy if you aren't careful, Let's face reality , we need a joint effort to solve this problem, The name of our country is mud, You should ask from our people living outside the country and they will tell you more of what they experiencing everyday in the name of 'NIGERIA' ,  'God helps'
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by ruffrider(f): 2:47am On Feb 06, 2010
Maybe your your leaders are stealing. Maybe they are storing everything up for themselves and their children's children's future. Maybe all of the money are store away in overseas bank accounts just for them and their family and their own private investments. May be the US is funding projects and so on and so on, but they are not putting the money where it's suppose to go. Maybe no one goes to their city council meetings to raise these questions and demand answers. Maybe we are talking to the wrong people, and questions are falling on deaf ears. I don't know I am just guessing.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by ruffrider(f): 3:01am On Feb 06, 2010
EDUCATE YOURSELF ON WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND YOU AND WHAT IS AVIABLE TO YOU. What you don't know, will hurt you.
Re: Hillary Clinton Blames Nigeria Leaders For Extremism by ruffrider(f): 3:03am On Feb 06, 2010
Oh, How can someone take the blame for someone else's action undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Community, Igga Owns Oil Wells That Anambra/orient petroleum Claim / Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police / We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.