Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,753 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade (22556 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Akinrinade 80th Birthday: Post Civil War Video Of Lt. General Akinrinade / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Ikemefuna44: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
AlienRobot:
Seriously speaking and without missing words, I think Nwankwo Kanu is more popular than this kanu they keep ranting about
It is "mincing" not *missing*.
Meanwhile, Nwankwo Kanu is not currently more popular than Nnamdi Kanu. Nwankwo is in debt; in fact, he recently filed for bankruptcy. Nnamdi on the other hand, is at the fore front of Biafran Agitation. Even the Nigerian government panics when he talks. So, Nnamdi is not only more popular but also more powerful.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:
see afonja and comparison, if an intelligent saro wiwa can be killed like birds while Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU who is not intelligent sent the very person that will kill him into vegetation, umunna I go with unintelligent.
afonja can never be delivered from treachery, I know that intelligent to an afonja general meant betrayal, he expect KANU to betray his people's hope which he bluntly refused.
Mtcheeew!!!! am glad the Sun is rising faster than haters expected
And this idiot is talking in a Yoruba land
I bin think say na east u dey wey u dey run ur mouth like type writter
Carry urself,property and family comot for Yoruba land before the sun rises fully
Nonsense
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by omsal84(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Israeljones:
Things as irrelevant as Nnamdi Kanu should stop trending on this forum...
That guy has finally lost it... he left his cohorts in prison without even referencing them since he left prison but trying to seek relevance<how selfish>...
Nigerian government has played an even more intelligent role by releasing him to the public just to watch and see him go self destruct... and he is perfectly on the verge of it..

my fellow ipob walkers shall we begin
If only you have sense!

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
patval:
see afonja and comparison, if an intelligent saro wiwa can be killed like birds while Nnamdi Nwachineke KANU who is not intelligent sent the very person that will kill him into vegetation, umunna I go with unintelligent.
afonja can never be delivered from treachery, I know that intelligent to an afonja general meant betrayal, he expect KANU to betray his people's hope which he bluntly refused.
Mtcheeew!!!! am glad the Sun is rising faster than haters expected
Carry urself,property and family comot for Yoruba land before the sun rises fully
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by omsal84(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Nonsense
Your mumu no get size..it can't be cured.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Guyman02: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
This line of propaganda has been deployed by the Yorubas to deceive our people over the years, what is the environmental condition of Ogoni today? still very terrible and the FG recently launched another propaganda clean up exercise without allocating funds for it.
Today Nnamdi Kanu has used his radio biafra to awaken the consciousness of the Niger Delta people and there is no going back to Egypt.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2017
All this talk talk talk talk is very tiresome
It is nothing hard at all if you want biafra
Why dont you Igbos be man enough to take the bull by the horn
Like someone told me today,ojukwu wanted a biafra state,he was man enough to announce to all igbos living in all parts of tje country to come home.
Why don't you guys tell nnamdi KANU to call on all IBO's to come home to their states.leave ur foreign states and go back home first.
It is only the we will take you serious.u don't need referendum,take the bull by the horn and leave all foreign states
All this talk without action is very annoying
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=omsal84 post=57863379]
Your mumu no get size..it can't be cured. [/quote
And ur stupidity cant be rivaled
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Guyman02: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Fear for the stability of the mind of your father bro. Leave me to worry about mine.

Didn't read whatever junk it is you wrote by the way because I don't care what any Kanu buttlicker thinks about what I say.

Thanks.
Hahaha, you read it my guy, stop pretending and he really took you to the cleaners. hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by orisa37: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
Wiwa, on the one hand, agitated against Hitler type of Military Rules, Abacha Rule and faced Military Court. His life was taken by brutal Military Dictatorship.
Kanu, on the hand, is just stupidly disturbing Civilian Democracy. He has been to Court. The Court gave him conditions for his Bail and he is flaunting it with reckless abandon. There is nothing good in Kanu other than being another Igbo over protected, mischievous Rebel like Evans.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by cjbaba2011: 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by cjbaba2011: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by cjbaba2011: 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
The truth is that the current federal structure we have in Nigeria is not working and need to be changed. We need to reduce the power in the central government give states and cities more autonomy like is done in USA or Canada. Give the states or region more power to control and develop their resources. Each region will develop in its own pace. Our current form of federal system give most of the power to the central government. Also we will be open to discuss/dialogue about things that divide us and find a way forward and renegotiate the terms of our unity. Our politicians liar to us when they said that the Nigeria unity is non negotiable. Quebec province in Canada have referendum for independent twice. If federal government want to put the agitating brifans off they should dialogue and possible hold referendum if the dialogue do not work. British did the same with Scotland. If most brifans veto to go they should be allowed to go but if most veto down the referendum to leave then the agitating brifans will be put off for good. Unity by force do not work and is like marriage in which the partners are unwilling and don't want the unity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by HzRF(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who doesn't know the idiot is a dunce being cheered on and worshiped by bigger dunces?

Only a dunce uses ethnicity and religion to build a political base and opposed to sound reason and logic.

I pray he leads them out. We could use far fewer dunces in this country honestly.

U actually think yoruba will join forces with hausa to become a country is Biafraexit materialise?

Pls don't deceive ursef

If you still want Nigeria prevent Biafra from happening
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Michel2013: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:

I will tell you the reason why other minority groups disassociate from Igbos. I'm not trying to be insultive, but Igbos are the most conniving and the most discriminatory tribe in Nigeria. I will tell you the reason why. Out of the 3 major tribes in Nigeria, it is only Igbos that discriminate among their fellow brothers. You will never hear a Yoruba man call a Yoruba from Kwara state or Kogi state Kwara Yoruba or Kogi Yoruba. The same with Hausa. But Igbos call their brothers from Delta state Delta Igbos, even those from Ebonyi are seen as inferior to someone from Anambra for example. Also, during regional government in 1960s, while western region extended development and even introduced free education to minority tribes under them, Igbos did not do the same for minority tribes under them in eastern region. When Bendel (Benin & Delta) under western region decided to form their midwest region from western region in 1963, Yorubas did not hold them back. However, the Igbos discriminated and held back COR (Calabar & Ogoni region) when they pushed for their separate region at the same time
As you can see, It is absolutely not to any minority tribe to join the Igbos in the fight for secession. Any tribe that mistakenly do so will forever regret such action.

what u said here are not true at all. u can not judge the attitude of the Igbos correctly until u pass through the hardship and betrayals the Igbos saw during war. 1,to start with there was nothing like free education in south east so your posit that other minorities in east were denied of free education is pure lie. it was only the west that experienced free education. 2, mild west was created by the alliance govt of zik and abubaka due to influence of zik to free the Igbo stock from the west when awolowo was in prison. west was never happy about it. that is why the first premier was an Igbo man Oketie ebo. 3, Igbos have the cultural play or joke of yabbing each other for fun.it is always a fun or joke to past time among ourselves. nobody takes such joke seriously that is why we hardly fight among ourselves. even in my family we crack this joke, it is also done between family vs family, village vs village, town vs town and so all. in those days as u grow up u must learn how to crack this jokes otherwise other will be take advantage of u. if u are not buckling up others will make joke on u to ginger up. thats why igbos are very industrious and competitive.no space for a lazy man.

coming to issue of delta Igbo and all that was as a result of Nzogwu coup by which many igbos were massacred in the north leading to the declaration of Biafra. Nzogwu was an igbo man from delta but when Biafra was declared his some of Igbo brothers there denied the their brothers across the bridge and declared allegiance to nigeria govt. it was to commemorate the occasion that they were assembled and massacred by same nigeria army. it is called asaba massacre. so u can see why they have identity problem. though things are changing now.

as per the balkanization of south east leading to the creation of rivers and cross river states. it was just to serve a political expediency of weaken the Biafra republic. it was not because of any love for the affected people. ojukwu had planned to declare of Biafra state on may 30th 1967 as suggested by an ijaw man in all ethnic general assemble but when gowon got the wind of it he hurriedly created the 12 states on 27th may 1967 thereby turning nigeria to a federal state where secession is treated as treason. so carving of some igbo oil communities to the present SS was just spite the Igbos and create identity problem.

the whole hatred against the Igbo is because Igbos are enterprising and when they become successful they tend to buy lands and erect befitting properties for theirselves. Igbos see everywhere as home and tend to give back to the societies where they find themselves. it was awolowo that created this false idea of domination just to dislocate the growing influence of zik in western politics. why are Igbos denigrate as land grabbers? has any Igbo man forcefully took over any indigenous land before without paying? what is wrong when one buys land to develop?

why was the massive killing of the Igbo civilians in the north after the counter coup? what concern the ordinary igbo civilians in the coup? there were many coups and counter- coups afterward yet ethnic nationalities of northern coup plotters were not massacred? when dinka coup fail why his people not massacred like the Igbo? when orkar coup fail why his people not killed. when gowon was over thrown why was the benue civilians not massacred? same IBB, Buhari and others? why the massive killing the Igbo military men in the north army and Igbo civilians. all this and more were just clear expression of how much the Igbos are hated and despised yet u want them to continue in this contraption?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Mbediogu(m): 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
How do you mean sir? The intelligent Wiwa died while the unintelligent Kanu yet lives and has become an article of worship. Kanu takes all the cake Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by SirMazi: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who doesn't know the idiot is a dunce being cheered on and worshiped by bigger dunces?

Only a dunce uses ethnicity and religion to build a political base and opposed to sound reason and logic.

I pray he leads them out. We could use far fewer dunces in this country honestly.
After all the typing,na 48 likes you still gather smh

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Michel2013: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:

So what are you trying to say now? Why did he hand over to Effiong, in the first place? shocked Are you implying that Ojukwu did not run away from the battle-field, as he abandoned his people?

war has finished already but he did not want to let nigeria army the taste of his blood which they desired so desperately. if ojukwu had surrendered personally he would not make a life. 4 days to surrender is not running away he waged to the ending, why didn't effiong continue the war if he was not acting out ojukwu's instruction? ojukwu was the prime target knowing that nigeria army has not respect for rules of engagement as shown in the barbaric genocide of children and women, his best option was leave.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by AmuDimpka: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lol
Newmanluckyman:
...that guy you just quoted has an irredeemable reputation here. His reputation here is as useless as that assembly called United Nations.

I think he is the most despised creature here
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by VanBommel(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Fear for the stability of the mind of your father bro. Leave me to worry about mine.

Didn't read whatever junk it is you wrote by the way because I don't care what any Kanu buttlicker thinks about what I say.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by VanBommel(m): 9:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:
It is an insult to the dead bones of Saro wiwa to compare that imbe.cile Cownu with him

Before Saro Wiwa became a renowned activist, he was an outstanding writer and television producer. He was a very intelligent man. Cownu on the other hand is a reta.rd that hasn't achieved anything in life. The idiot couldn't even finished his degree from UNN. So who in his right mind will compare an intelligent activist like Saro wiwa to a re.tarded drop out like Cownu
but he has acheived more than your entire lineage
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Mujtahida: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Dedetwo:

When a dumbass jackass reaped where he/she did not sow, as in the case of Ken Saro Wiwa and inhumanly abandon property saga in Port Harcourt, you wan Ndigbo to shout praises of a dirt.
With foul mouthed scumbags like you I am sure Biafra will be a seething cauldron of virulent hate and terror. Always insulting, cursing others. Nwanne You are in pains. You should be pitied but your mouth is too rotten and your soul is full and brimming over with bile.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by hilroy: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
VanBommel:
but he has acheived more than your entire lineage

Fool mention one thing he has achieved. I am better than the Albino idiot because I have my degree
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by bullabong(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
macluvph1:
If the OP want let it be former Field marshal, i don't care. Nnamdi Kanu i know Akinrinade i dn't know.

Nigeria hate people that always tell them the raw truth.
you are obviously a dunce too.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Mujtahida: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
laudate:

Again, your usage of expletives has just corroborated my previous assertion. Daalu. sad Kindly keep up the good work, of reminding other groups, of all the reasons why they do not want to have anything to do with your cause.
Free that guy. That's his stock in trade. His head is full of pap yet he feels like one egg head foaming with bitterness and venom like a raging maniac.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by VanBommel(m): 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:

Fool mention one thing he has achieved. I am better than the Albino idiot because I have my degree
he has a better degree than that bull.shit you're parading as degree, his presence commands respect, when he speaks the nation trembles. I'm not a biafran supporter, i'm just one who admires courageous people, people that stands for justice. His speeches might be causing disaffection at the moment, but truth is that is what have been able to draw the government's attention.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by InvertedHammer: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:
Ken saro wiwa is a legend

While Mazi is a criminal

Its an insult to compare the two
/

A living sergeant is better than a dead general.

\

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by hollowpot15684(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

One went with textbook intellince, one is brash and says it as it is.

Saro is dead, Kanu is alive.

why do wicked people live long?
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Geeflow(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

just keep quite if you don't have any cogent thing to say.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by hilroy: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
VanBommel:
he has a better degree than that bull.shit you're parading as degree, his presence commands respect, when he speaks the nation trembles. I'm not a biafran supporter, i'm just one who admires courageous people, people that stands for justice. His speeches might be causing disaffection at the moment, but truth is that is what have been able to draw the government's attention.

You mean his presence commands respect around eastern Almajiris. Only fools will see the re.tard Cownu as a courageous person
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Ojiofor: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benekruku:

Chest beating runs in the blood

Always self appraising yourselves

Leave Nigeria first and lets see how important your lots re

It hurts to know you always feel like u count when we talking about "Movers and Shakers"

Last time you killed 3 million to force them back that means they must be very vital to your survival.
This time you are still threatening them with war if they don't back off,maka why?

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by VanBommel(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
hilroy:

You mean his presence commands respect around eastern Almajiris. Only fools will see the re.tard Cownu as a courageous person
bro, you can eat sh.it and die, kanu is a courageous man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bukola Bolarinwa Receives Award From Queen Elizabeth in The UK (Photos) / Fashola Lists 44 Highways, 63 Roads To Be Constructed In 3-Year Plan / Obi, Kwankwaso Can’t Win, We’re Backing Atiku – Dogara, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.