Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade (22581 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Akinrinade 80th Birthday: Post Civil War Video Of Lt. General Akinrinade / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by ScotsReferendum: 5:26am On Jun 27, 2017
laudate:

Ah Ogbuefi, why are you shifting the goal post like dis, nah? cheesy Haven't you heard this saying before - 'he who asserts must prove?' shocked Don't back down now. Post your birth certificate here, since you are the one who first asserted that you were older than me. You are now saying my parents never knew each other when IBB was giving speeches, haba, if na Jamb question be dis, you go fail oh. shocked cheesy

I maintain my stand that your parents never knew each other during IBB days.

You remain a kid to me

You belong to the indomie generation.

Oya answer this simple question

Write down

1) Willi Willi song.

2) Blueband butter advert song

3) Mention one popular cartoon then and sing it's song
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by patval(f): 5:31am On Jun 27, 2017
delivryboy:

My sister let me tell you something, I have noticed you are allowing yourself get upset by what you read online especially on this forum, you are not alone, if you go by the amount of foul languages and negative rhetorics dished out daily on nairaland you will unconsciously live in perpetual sadness. If you doubt me, try and take a week break from nairaland forum for just a week! and see how happy and positive you will become. It is addictive but it is gradually robbing its member of their joy. Just try what I said and tell me I'm wrong after the test. Thanks.
If you know me in real life, you will believe that whatever happens here does not affect me. I just want to counter the lies been dished here by seun and his cohorts
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by patval(f): 5:38am On Jun 27, 2017
mrtayesynchro:

Of course I believe u but there is a limit to ur powers in a democracy, after all President buhari can not call for KANU's head despite being the presidio die to the concept of "rule of law" which brings about constitutional suprmacy, and also checks and balances from other arms of government. But what am saying in essence is that in a military junta all the Head of state or Commander in Chief needs is to decree for nmandi's riddance, no body to check and balance, no constitutional supremacy but "decree" supremacy.sister forget,I have nothing against nnamdi o,but he is one of those majorly enjoying the dividends of democracy.

We are not enjoying much of the dividend of democracy cos we are suppose to be talking about referendum now if we are practising democracy.
Again, if we are in military junta and the person of Nnamdi KANU arises, he will definitely be a force man and with how he pulled buhari's leg now, I don't think it will be difficult for him to stage a coup against buhari.
buhari is not in anyway a warchild, he just like doing hard man on innocent people but when it comes to his fellow force man ,he chickens out.
read all his exploits in the military, he always strike during civilian time

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by belzabull(f): 5:54am On Jun 27, 2017
felicitywe:

Kia men, now i know dat u r not educated.ur response tells u could not understand what the man was saying.hey!nairaland don suffer.
that boy omenkalives has always been a frustrated and hate-filled empty airhead, I'm surprised you just knowing this

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by belzabull(f): 6:02am On Jun 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
This is insult to our hero, who dares compare Mohamed Ali to Samuel Peter ? Who compares maeadona to Mikel obi.

Ken Saro wiwa had class mbok, don't insult the hero of the creeks..
you are a proven nuisance on this forum, so despicable and disgusting.

Stupidity is your forte, hold strongly onto it to your perpetual doom

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by belzabull(f): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
[s]Who doesn't know the idiot is a dunce being cheered on and worshiped by bigger dunces?

Only a dunce uses ethnicity and religion to build a political base and opposed to sound reason and logic.

I pray he leads them out. We could use far fewer dunces in this country honestly[/s].
stupidity and iddiocy at its peak- it's in you
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Loll!!! see who get land, I purchased the finest of you land and paid your wretched generation for that so you don't have any right to talk. Just mind your skull mining ritualism cos that's the curse God placed on your entire generation both born and unborn
Y don't you go back to your village to purchase ur land
Its no use talking to a dead brain
Na who do ritual pass?
Abeg park well olosho,no market for you here joor
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 6:10am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Loll!!! see who get land, I purchased the finest of you land and paid your wretched generation for that so you don't have any right to talk. Just mind your skull mining ritualism cos that's the curse God placed on your entire generation both born and unborn
Na who do ritual pass
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Na who do ritual pass
Is it by force to live in a place you do not like
Just carry ur properties and go back to Biafra before ur sun go set
Tell namadi KANU to announce that all Igbo extract should come home,then carry your properties and leave.
Na by force?
May it be for you what you have said,àmen
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 6:27am On Jun 27, 2017
Decypher:
what a coagulation of vile stupidity, if stupidity was power you would have been a god by now!

Boy this is too harsh. LOL
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Dumte(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2017
that is why I rather remain an Ogoni than agitating for something that will never work....
and for your information Nigerians, Ogoni is not Biafra. We're a different people by nature, culture, language and so on.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by fkelly(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2017
sometimes people forget easily, how can u compare ordinary ken sarowiwa, who could not save him self more the less his people to price KANU, both went to prison abi? who came out, KANU did, let's talk about ideology, KANU have created what even the country as a whole might not be able to solve, let's also look into fan base and exposure, KANU has upper hand, u talk about intelligence, Nigeria was intelligent enough to jail ken, what is the case with KANU, he told u that u are not intelligent enough to jail him, there is a saying that says when u do things with fools they will bring u to their level and defeat u, that was the case of ken, KANU as an intelligent man had to leave the zoo, in a strategy to be far more advanced than his enemies, acquired knowledge, wisdom, fame, money, etc and with this tools he will sink the zoo. as intelligent as ken was u people killed him and adaka boro, come and kill kanu na let's see! animalistic entities enrobing in my domain, Ogu on the way to kill u all, bastardized zoologicals.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2017
belzabull:
you are a proven nuisance on this forum, so despicable and disgusting.

Stupidity is your forte, hold strongly onto it to your perpetual doom

hahahhaha
check my signature... u liepods feel u hv the monopoly of being Nuisance to other honest Nigerians, I am just a single handler that is payback for all the Irritation u Liepobs hv caused others.
deal with it bitc........h..
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Ojiofor: 9:11am On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:

UN Referendum will only be conducted for Biafrans while the rest of Nigeria remains intact.

The rest will remain as slaves to the caliphate.

LOL........Wait until Ndigbo makes a headway towards self determination and see how hypocrtical SW will shout at the top of their voice'WE WANT ODUDUWA republic!

2 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by patval(f): 10:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Na who do ritual pass
Is it by force to live in a place you do not like
Just carry ur properties and go back to Biafra before ur sun go set
Tell namadi KANU to announce that all Igbo extract should come home,then carry your properties and leave.
Na by force?
May it be for you what you have said,àmen
Lollll!!!! chief olodo, if I can purchase a parcel of land in ur territory at a very exorbitant price, who told you that I have none at home.
A rich mind knows no boundary that is why we feel the need to live comfortably anywhere we sojourn. So don't expect me to join ur wretched generation in squatting miserably in that ur swampy hut

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by bakila: 10:22am On Jun 27, 2017
Israeljones:
Things as irrelevant as Nnamdi Kanu should stop trending on this forum...
That guy has finally lost it... he left his cohorts in prison without even referencing them since he left prison but trying to seek relevance<how selfish>...
Nigerian government has played an even more intelligent role by releasing him to the public just to watch and see him go self destruct... and he is perfectly on the verge of it..

my fellow ipob walkers shall we begin
Thanks for putting it succintly. Now his running mouth of not well thought out ideas, will expose the dunce he is.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

Lollll!!!! chief olodo, if I can purchase a parcel of land in ur territory at a very exorbitant price, who told you that I have none at home.
A rich mind knows no boundary that is why we feel the need to live comfortably anywhere we sojourn. So don't expect me to join ur wretched generation in squatting miserably in that ur swampy hut
No need to buy here,we don't want no favours from you
Pack that silly fanny of urs and scram,disappear,vamoose.
Y u no go buy land,as per runs girl wey u be
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by belzabull(f): 11:46am On Jun 27, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahhaha
check my signature... u liepods feel u hv the monopoly of being Nuisance to other honest Nigerians, I am just a single handler that is payback for all the Irritation u Liepobs hv caused others.
deal with it bitc........h..
what a nitwit? when you get home, call your use.... less mother bitc... h
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by patval(f): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gbemishile1:

No need to buy here,we don't want no favours from you
Pack that silly fanny of urs and scram,disappear,vamoose.
Y u no go buy land,as per runs girl wey u be
chief olodo, ur parents no tell you that it is the money I exchanged with your land is the reason why you people have not entered IDP camp?
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by frank202012: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
Decypher:
what a coagulation of vile stupidity, if stupidity was power you would have been a god by now!

looooooools
guy no try this joke next time

person fit dye from lafin....
hahahahahahhahahahaaaa
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
nerodenero:
Nwankwo Kanu is a Nigerian and Nnamdi Kanu is a Biafrangrincheesy.The truth is we need to restructure this country to prevent further agitations. If we don't, Nigeria will definitely split.

Who will still enjoy from the restructuring? It's the elite not the common man just same as they are busy enjoying the federal allocation...States and regions with nothing will never shout restructuring.

Come to think of it, we all enjoyed the pyramid from North, and the Cocoa from the west but now we want restructuring when it came to oil and you want the Northern elite to smile at that right?
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by laudate: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
ScotsReferendum:
I maintain my stand that your parents never knew each other during IBB days.

You remain a kid to me

You belong to the indomie generation

Oya answer this simple question

Write down

1) Willi Willi song.

2) Blueband butter advert song

3) Mention one popular cartoon then and sing it's song
Oga, I have told you before that if you keep insisting my 'parents never knew each other during IBB days,' you would fail, if it was a JAMB question, o! shocked cheesy Many couples met, married and started having kids long before Gowon came into power. They were one of them. As far as TV commercials & cartoons go, I have never been a fan of such things. Now, since you are so desperate to wear the crown of Grandfather of NL, okay, I dash you the title. Here it is... take! cheesy
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

chief olodo, ur parents no tell you that it is the money I exchanged with your land is the reason why you people have not entered IDP camp?
Like say the land wey u buy na hectare
Sojourn back home,go and develop ur states and be independent madam
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by mrtayesynchro(m): 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

We are not enjoying much of the dividend of democracy cos we are suppose to be talking about referendum now if we are practising democracy.
Again, if we are in military junta and the person of Nnamdi KANU arises, he will definitely be a force man and with how he pulled buhari's leg now, I don't think it will be difficult for him to stage a coup against buhari.
buhari is not in anyway a warchild, he just like doing hard man on innocent people but when it comes to his fellow force man ,he chickens out.
read all his exploits in the military, he always strike during civilian time

Loooooool,you ehen
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by patval(f): 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Like say the land wey u buy na hectare
Sojourn back home,go and develop ur states and be independent madam
is that all you have to say?
chief olodo landlord travel and see, born in swamp, live the rest of ur miserable life eating hydraulic algae soup
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
patval:

is that all you have to say?
chief olodo landlord travel and see, born in swamp, live the rest of ur miserable life eating hydraulic algae soup
Yeah.I travelled and ususally see a house surrounded by thick bushes,with the next house to it a km away.madam,go back home and fill those places,develop ur own state and stop saying u're developing another mans land so they must be grateful.tufiakwa
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by patval(f): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
Gbemishile1:

Yeah.I travelled and ususally see a house surrounded by thick bushes,with the next house to it a km away.madam,go back home and fill those places,develop ur own state and stop saying u're developing another mans land so they must be grateful.tufiakwa
chief olodo, see traveller wet ur only waka na to use canoe comot from ur swampy on a bare foot go cele church

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=patval post=57901851]
chief olodo, see traveller wet ur only waka na to use canoe comot from ur swampy on a bare foot go cele church[/quote
U mean owerri,IMO state
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by UbChapter(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2017
patval:

chief olodo, see traveller wet ur only waka na to use canoe comot from ur swampy on a bare foot go cele church

Juicy Pussy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Denies Rumoured Step Down, Vows To Oust Governor Yahaya Bello(pics) / Tinubu Visits Afenifere Leader, Pa Fasoranti In Akure / Goodluck Jonathan Holds World Press Conference This Wednesday In Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.