Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,426 members, 7,822,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade (22605 Views)

Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Akinrinade 80th Birthday: Post Civil War Video Of Lt. General Akinrinade / Ojukwu's Biafra Vs Nnamdi Kanu's Biafra ( Spot The Difference ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by AmuDimpka: 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Fear for the stability of the mind of your father bro. Leave me to worry about mine.

Didn't read whatever junk it is you wrote by the way because I don't care what any Kanu buttlicker thinks about what I say.

Thanks.

You didn't read but you saw stability in the write up

You have a reputation here and it's a terrible one

How do you act up

21 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by hamilton62(m): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Forget the headline, read the main content. Tnx.

That.is the reason why you overlook some dunce... It is obvious he didn't read it. The headline is misleading...

8 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
One way or another we must have that conversation.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
Decypher:
what a coagulation of vile stupidity, if stupidity was power you would have been a god by now!
Omenkalive right now

11 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by cursedAbiola(f): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
Who doesn't know the idiot is a dunce being cheered on and worshiped by bigger dunces?

Only a dunce uses ethnicity and religion to build a political base and opposed to sound reason and logic.

I pray he leads them out. We could use far fewer dunces in this country honestly.
[/s]
trash trash trash

10 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:
Who doesn't know the idiot is a dunce being cheered on and worshiped by bigger dunces?

Only a dunce uses ethnicity and religion to build a political base and opposed to sound reason and logic.

I pray he leads them out. We could use far fewer dunces in this country honestly.
is dat what ur sense told u?

6 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by ibkgab001: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
God punish who ever compared them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Benekruku(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2017
Kanu is inexplicably dull
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by gegee(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
unintelligent people are too much on this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by nne55: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
Decypher:
what a coagulation of vile stupidity, if stupidity was power you would have been a god by now!
dammmmmmnnnnnnnn

11 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
Do Biafrans want to have a conversation or do you want war? The honest truth here is that the North would rather blow themselves up than to have peaceful discussions about separation or marginalization. Yorubas will sit back and watch the Civil War 2.0 and cheer for the eventual winner, we have always been a contented tribe, too contented for my liking but like my friend always says, YOU WAN GET MONEY ABI YOU WAN DIE? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by donqx: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
ramadan quiz
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by obamabinladen(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

He is more educated than you are. Kiss the truth.

10 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by hilroy: 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
It is an insult to the dead bones of Saro wiwa to compare that imbe.cile Cownu with him

Before Saro Wiwa became a renowned activist, he was an outstanding writer and television producer. He was a very intelligent man. Cownu on the other hand is a reta.rd that hasn't achieved anything in life. The idiot couldn't even finished his degree from UNN. So who in his right mind will compare an intelligent activist like Saro wiwa to a re.tarded drop out like Cownu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by bumi10(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2017
ok

but make una mind una own business
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Benekruku(m): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
Ojiofor:

Nigeria will collapse with the departure of Igbo nation so stop deluding yourself,your masters up North knows this fact.

Chest beating runs in the blood

Always self appraising yourselves

Leave Nigeria first and lets see how important your lots re

It hurts to know you always feel like u count when we talking about "Movers and Shakers"
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
u dont understand ... Boro was caught and after serving naija against his peeps ..guess what? They killed him. His men said dat he didnt die in the war front. All u peeps talking about one naijja..u dont want it and u dont wanna surfer alone. The day the east will live naija. Mark my words yorubbas will start agitating for freedom.. They are jjst waiting for who willl bell the cat.

3 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by drss2(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

ur brothers ar out there collecting their wheel barrow to better their already impoverished lives, no thanks to buari's visionless govt, n u ar here jumping all ova d place like a headless chicken against Biafra sad is dis how u will live d rest of ur life wat a pity.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by SalamRushdie: 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:
Ken saro wiwa is a legend

While Mazi is a criminal

Its an insult to compare the two

I beg to disagree, if Ken Saron Wiwa is truly a Legend like you claim then how come he couldn't to ascend to Demagogue status like Kanu has now but on another hand it could be because of the level of intelligence the Presidents of the country possessed at the times ..While Saron Wiwa sparred against an Abacha that proved to be smarter and more deft politically than him which was key to destroying his ascension to demagogue status but Kanu on the other hand found it easy to become a Demagogue because he was paired against a duller Buhari who at best is what I would describe as a 1 dimensional shallow reptilian thinker , a very primitive thinker that doesn't have the ability to stimulate different outcomes and strata of chain reaction thought process , this weakness crumbled our economy and gifted Kanu free ride to become a demagogue with ease and because of this Kanu is now completely untouchable in body and soul , myths will be built around his name for the next century till a new Igbo Nation Demagogue can evolve.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
The General is very much on POINT. Kenule Saro Wiwa was a brain-a genius even. I always admire agitators who double as poets(that is why I kind'a like the Mad Mullah too). I read one of Saro Wiwa's poems (Africa Kills Her Sun,to be precise) back then and felt the man deep down.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
This is insult to our hero, who dares compare Mohamed Ali to Samuel Peter ? Who compares maeadona to Mikel obi.

Ken Saro wiwa had class mbok, don't insult the hero of the creeks..

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by thinkdip(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
Israeljones:
Things as irrelevant as Nnamdi Kanu should stop trending on this forum...
That guy has finally lost it... he left his cohorts in prison without even referencing them since he left prison but trying to seek relevance<how selfish>...
Nigerian government has played an even more intelligent role by releasing him to the public just to watch and see him go self destruct... and he is perfectly on the verge of it..

my fellow ipob walkers shall we begin
Very ignorant... How did you know he never referenced them. Is it because he hasn't told you personally

4 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by seguntijan(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
The politicians know exactly where the Mumu buttons of Nigerians are located and all they need to do when boxed into tight corners is to push those darn buttons- religion, tribe, region.

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by jjjjj2017: 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

u were nowhere to be found on the thread that exposed ur paymaster, bubu.

5 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by madbuhari: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
omenkaLives:

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by jjjjj2017: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
sarrki:
[s]Ken saro wiwa is a legend

While Mazi is a criminal

Its an insult to compare the two[/s]
STFU! Read the content of the topic and comment like human

5 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by jjjjj2017: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
overall90:
Idiots will rush to post comment without reading.smh
e.g omenkaLives, Sarrki

6 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by bareal(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
AlienRobot:
Seriously speaking and without missing words, I think Nwankwo Kanu is more popular than this kanu they keep ranting about

henhen ....let him contest for governor of his state to test his popularity and see how your lots will dump him like they did to Ojukwu ...I am sure Ojukwu wherever he is will be regreting being an Igbo man.
Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by drss2(m): 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2017
macluvph1:
If the OP want let it be former Field marshal, i don't care. Nnamdi Kanu i know Akinrinade i dn't know.

Nigeria hate people that always tell them the raw truth.
dat is typical of nijeriya. they hate anyone dat says d raw TRUTH as it is. intelligence has become " d big excuse" for one nijeriya disciples to reject anyone dat tells dem d truth. tubaba tried to rally nijeriyans to protest against rising sufferings in d land, guess wat they said against tuface; dat he was not intelligent enough. d same pipul who said tubaba was not intelligent ar d ones who voted buari, d most dullest president d world has eva seen!

6 Likes

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by Maski87: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
Akinrinade is an idiot(zombie)he only got to his position because he was a soldier who fought in a one sided war,if saro wiwa was such.a Genius why did he participate in the government that killed this man

1 Like

Re: Ken Saro Wiwa Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Sarowiwa Was Intelligent - Gen. Akinrinade by IyfeNamikaze(m): 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

@OmenkaLives I seriously fear for the stability of your mind.
From my understanding you are from the middle belt. Well, I served in the plateau state and I have lived in Makurdi, and visited Kaduna and Taraba so I know that area well enough.

The middle belt sided with the Hausa/Fulani to wagewar against Biafra. (They even had a figure head Head of State who was booted out when he outlived his usefulness. He still wanders the lenght and breadth of Nigeria seeking relevance).
As alliances go, it was a strategic failure. Only six years later, a middle belt officer Lt Col Suka Buka Dimka would lead a failed coup against the government and kill it's leader Murtala Mohammed. Why ?
During the regime of Ibrahim Babangida many middle belt officers would be killed either in military operations in Liberia and Sierra Leone as well as those sentenced to death for coup plotting or died in mysterious plane crashes.
Maj Gen Zamani Lekwot was sentenced to death (later commuted to life imprisonment) for daring to defend his people against Hausa/Fulani marauders.
Hausa/ Fulani (Malian ? Libyan ? undecided) 'herdsmen' continue to kill your people in Taraba, Benue, Kogi, Kaduna, Plateau and elsewhere.

The reason for the violent rift between erstwhile allies is that the Hausa/Fulani oligarchy are not your friend my friend.
You in the middle belt have suffered as much as any other group in Nigeria from their murderous depredations. Only the Igbo have suffered more. You should ponder this more than you presently do.

With these considerations in mind, I am puzzled as to why you do not see a reason to reconsider your public statements. Has the logic of their actions not sunk into your head yet ?

This is not a game.
There are serious people on this forum who do not write for fun or 'likes' or 'mentions'. We are concerned about our country. Nigeria is a disaster. We need to act to rectify the failures of our fathers.
If KANU can be so bold as to step up and lead the fight from the front we should appreciate his message and acknowledge his effort whether we are Igbo or not.
You betray your people and yourself by your unreasonable submissions whatever they may be motivated by.

Thank you for reading this; I hope it has a positive effect on you

you guys should STOP being gullible! THAT guy is not from middle belt!! He might have lived there for some period of time but he is not a middle beltan! he's either a Fulani or Yoruba. But I strongly believe that he is a Yoruba man.
if you have been on this forum long enough, common sense would have told you so.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Sends List Of NDDC Board To Senate / #ENDSARS: Remarks By Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila (full Text) / 'Poisoned’ Cows: Kaduna Jema’a LG Chairman Summons Emergency Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.