Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,766 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years (37854 Views)

3 Things We Learn From Diddy And Cassie Marital Breakup....after 11 Years / Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by 2sexycom(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
Viking007:
He's in unilag. Probably running a PGD. Whining over a girl shouldn't be his priority for now.
Okay. I didn't read the whole piece cos things like this dey vex me. You can't blame the girl... if he is serious, he should just do intro and take it from there. Na so me see am oo.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
jhudit:

Nothing will catch up with her.
It's a relationship, they didn't take any oath. It didn't work, both should move on!!! There is no guarantee that the guy would settle with her, so...nothing is catchng up with anyone.

jhudit:

Nothing will catch up with her.
It's a relationship, they didn't take any oath. It didn't work, both should move on!!! There is no guarantee that the guy would settle with her, so...nothing is catchng up with anyone.

oopps shocked
you are a female, I understand you perfectly.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Victornezzar: 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
kenx1:

True word...had the same experience I took it as a challenge to better my life..Thask God i had such experience
lol wat about d gal
dd she come 4 reconciliation
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by whizzyleejr(m): 11:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Probably she's looking at the difference in age or now a slay queen but take the s**t outta your mind 'cause there are many better than her...cheer up you gat no worries

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Viking007:
Instead of waiting for nemesis to catch up with her, I rather he wish her all the best & forget she ever existed. That she dumped the op doesn't make her a bad person. Its just life. She's not getting younger.

I never sed e should wait for nemesis, e his meant to move on my brother, but my point is just DAT KARMA, respects no one.

MOVING ON IS THE BEST OPTION

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Clembola: 11:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Benita27:
Your assumptions that you noticed she possessed things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.

Receive sense

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by jhudit(f): 11:54pm On Jun 26, 2017
Xclusivedaniel6:

I never sed e should wait for nemesis, e his meant to move on my brother, but my point is just DAT KARMA, respects no one.

MOVING ON IS THE BEST OPTION
Was the person you quoted with this comment a female too?
Instead of seeing the point in a comment, they see gender.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
OLAJADON:

from your post it obvious you a victim of heartbreak. But even with that it doesn't means you will want it to happen to other, two wrongs doesn't make a right

Am not a victim. ...am a survivor
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by BinaryRocks: 11:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
ednut1:
Time and money wey u suppose use hammer una go dey chase gal lik mumu. She cant keep waiting for u na. Anoda rich guy don chance u
Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Tfashm: 11:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
BRS I no it will not be easy to control your self about what happened but am taking with experience if such happen to someone it would be as that was the end of everything wahalai naa lie it makes you strong and focused. what you need is prayer and be focused on your future. after all the senero you we find out you we become winner's

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Haryormideh(m): 12:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Lols... Dude.. U ll get over her joor... It's a matter of few weeks... ND wen u do get over her ... U ll be happy she left... If she loved u.. She wud v stayed... So u deserve sm1 much better... V been in such state... Buh wen I got over her finally... Was happy we broke up because it got much better.. Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by BinaryRocks: 12:02am On Jun 27, 2017
Chibydinho:
To say you're hopeless is the height of stupidity as a man, sorry I said that. But Boss, this is not the time to count losses.
Learn one thing today about ladies, too much attention dey blow their head even if na she fall for you first. That is why even if you no be fvckboy, you need a side chick always as a way to deflect the whole attention from ya main babe.
Finally, on ya case, you've got to be a man. Love doesn't beg, so don't beg her. Try and find ways to improve yourself and be happy. To be happy will drag babes to you and don't forget, you need to learn how to handle them or you fall victim again.
I wish you well on ya recovery journey but sin no more.. Oh! You said was it coz of sex? Like you dey deny am the stuff.. Chai.. Be a slay guy and enjoy as long as it last coz more of these relationship are just medium term.
Oh no!
Why now.

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Haryormideh(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Lols... Dude.. U ll get over her joor... It's a matter of few weeks... ND wen u do get over her ... U ll be happy she left... If she loved u.. She wud v stayed... So u deserve sm1 much better... V been in such state... Buh wen I got over her finally... Was happy we broke up because it got much better.. Thank me later si
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Veetee(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2017
To tell you the honest truth, it might be bitter to swallow,she has left u long ago,she was just looking for a better opportunity to let u know, I have walked in ur shoes,, it's okay to feel pained or even cry, just move on without nursing any form of bitterness, u will be fine

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 27, 2017
valnelly:
As I write this.... I'm filled with so much hurt and regret.
My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.
I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere. The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.
During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford. The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it. I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her. But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me... I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much. I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!
Bros all i see here is someone that want to marry aand you were holding her down.....my opinion though
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Kuzee23: 12:07am On Jun 27, 2017
OMG not again.. Another lover boy.. How many times have i told you LOVE does not exist.. It only exist temporary when she is benefiting from you either in cash or kind.. You are lucky you poked her sha.. some mumu boys will say i will wait until wedding night while the girl is being poked by strong men .. Well, my candid advice for you is go back to hustle.. Go and hustle my brother its obvious you re broke for now but i believe in your tomorrow.. Imagine she started wearing fake prada bags and gucci bags.. Please check her undies next time and bras to see if they are versace.. Of course you didnt get them for her.. The new guy must be a yahoo boy trust me.. No waste your time on bitches.. Please go work and forget about girls for now.. They will come in millions once you hammer.. Trust me.. I m a pastor oh..

4 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by dprinz99(m): 12:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Real guys have already left the game due to the shit involved.if u can bear the shit,continue with them but if u can't,hang ur boot and watch them while improving yourself
I tell u,someday,if u r doing the ryt thing,u will definitely meet the ryt person
Meanwhile,be a man.thats the bad side of the game of love.

3 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by adisa009(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Thank you!

Papiikush:

You don't just flaunt random people on your social media everytime you are in a relationship. You take your time with person before tagging them as "boo/bae/fiancee" etc..

By the way your question should be "how many relationships must she go into before finding Mr right?"
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by adegeye38(m): 12:19am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Your assumptions that you noticed she possessed things she could not afford like; handbags and shoes is funny, are you saying she's an orphan or doesn't have a relative who could give her money for those?. The only thing that validates she might be cheating was the calls you were suspecting. As for her not adding you on social media beside whatsapp is a good thing. Were you expecting her to flaunt you on social media 'cause you two are dating?...Silly girls do that.
the issue of flaunting on social media depends on the calibre of guy she is dating
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by valnelly(m): 12:24am On Jun 27, 2017
Thanks all.. You guys have been so supportive and understanding. I was hurt..as in, very hurt and with all this advice and wonderful comments, she can go to hell for all i care. If sh*t doesn't happen then you won't know sh*t. I feel so relieved, as if something heavy has been taken off my chest. God bless you all abundantly. Meanwhile, I can't wait to end this programme..... I'm having MOMM attitude right now! (Money On My Mind). Thank you all!

9 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Gamesmart: 12:24am On Jun 27, 2017
valnelly:
My girlfriend whom I thought would be patient enough for me so I could get married to her has broken up with me.
I met her while I was writing my final year project in Yabatech about 4 years ago. We were cool together and the distance between us didn't mean that much to me even though she stays in ikorodu and I stay in surulere. The problem started when I gained admission to Unilag due to my decision for self development. I'm 31 years old and she is 25.
During the last 2 years I noticed she has changed drastically I notice that she now has stuffs like new shoes and new bags. Which of course ordinarily she wouldn't have been able to afford. The only time we see is on weekends and that's because she is still in Yabatech schooling and sometime when she comes like that she acts funny with phone calls. The way she talks to some certain people so suspicious. But none the less she always feels cool with me and always wants to be around me. Could it be because of sex?

I noticed that she behaves single at school and even on social media. We do not chat or use social media, we added each other but at a point I had to take her off because she doesn't portray any thing that shows we are actually dating...i took her off all platform of social media and she wasn't perturbed about it. I don't actually know what's going on in school or her place of residence but I have a very strong feeling that she has been cheating on me and some other guy have been buying her things I can't get for her. But on top of this she was actually looking for school fees and I was deploying all methods to make sure she pays this on time and that alone made me confused!. We had a heated argument on Sunday and she was yelling and talking back at me... I left the house for her in annoyance only for me to come back and she is gone. She left a note that says that she is no longer interested. Guys please what should I do. I love this girl so frigging much. I can't sleep or think straight right now. It's almost impossible for me to start all over again. I feel hopeless. Please guys your advice!

It appears she just played no 5, 6 and 10 here on you.

https://www.nairaland.com/962850/ladies-which-these-dating-evils

You got played.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by openmine(m): 12:25am On Jun 27, 2017
Sorry about that bro.....stay strong...
I guess this relationship was ur first and it was kind of painful considering the amount of time and effort put into it for 4 years only to see it slip away from ur grasp without any for of preparation....

There is one rule i have learnt......."get ready or prepared to lose your relationship no matter the duration"

No relationship is full proof...so for now focus ur direction on productive venture that will distract U....
Thinking about her will only make U do sum tin stupid and silly...stay strong!!
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by solelymade: 12:26am On Jun 27, 2017
I know it's not appropriate, but I find this thread a little amusing, sorry much amusing. Guys giving the dude moral support... Lol
Wetin I fit say self, my head jus hang sha. I certainly won't say forget the babe or that the relationship ever happened but I will advised u use a distraction, divert energy and time to something else you feel would be rewarding to your existence.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by abnot: 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Take heart bro. I know no amount of consolation will mean anything to you at this point but I assure that you'll get over her after month or a couple of months. Learn from your experiences while you were in the relationship for a better relationship in the future .
On the other hand I've never liked the issue of money/finance coming up in a relationship which has made me look quite selective of even the women I associate with. I feel more comfortable with women who have got plans , dreams, Ambitions and a zeal for hard work over women who simply rely on me/men for the betterment of their lives . Take money matters out of a relationship and things will fall in line .

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by abimic(m): 12:28am On Jun 27, 2017
If the right girl isn't tagging along in the course of your climbing up, just forget about who left and focus on making more money. Man without money is a woman! Forget the blokos in between

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:39am On Jun 27, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

I LIKED the post before checking the author. I wasn't the least bit surprised.

Chief, Chief...
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by BentSpoon(m): 12:48am On Jun 27, 2017
shocked
op punna has taken ur sense

Don't u think u should be considering ritual tinx by now Asin what is her IQ capacity. Does she always mention dollar
Naira is not worth the risk.
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by delivryboy: 12:57am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Not true.
Very true, I'll be surprised if you haven't noticed it yourself. Widen your view point beyond "she's a woman, she can't be wrong".
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by victorking: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Benita27:
Fùckboys are very easy to spot in the game, and I don't pay a blind eye to their activities around me. How do one know he's serious if he comes with the "Ring" proposal immediate?, use the "No sex before marriage" tool, and he'll disappear. No fùckboy would stick around if he isn't getting the pussy. grin

lol. you havent met my type dear. No sex before marriage na by mouth ooo
Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by bitcoinvin(m): 1:23am On Jun 27, 2017
valnelly:

that is major problem of we men.Loving a woman too much even though she doesnt love you back.forget the years you have dated her,just move on.Your story is smiliar to mine.My own babe den can Bleep any thing that has the shape of a penis.A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage.

1 Like

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by banmee(m): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2017
valnelly:

Guy, chuck it up to life experiences. We all get hurt sometime. I remember when my first love dumped me. I thought i was going to kill someone or worse, myself. Looking back now, i just smile. If she hadn't dumped me i wouldn't be with the goddess i'm with now. wink The best thing you can do right now is to take the pain and bury yourself in things you are interested in. Time heals all wounds. No one stays hurt forever. The worst thing you can do is go chasing after her because the more she rejects you, the more it will hurt. Learn from my experience.

2 Likes

Re: Breakup After Being In A Relationship For 4 Years by Denko2721987(m): 1:26am On Jun 27, 2017
Now here you go again
You say you want your freedom
Well, who am I to keep you down?
It's only right that you should
Play the way you feel it
But listen carefully to the sound
Of your loneliness
Like a heartbeat.. drives you mad
In the stillness of remembering what you had
And what you lost...
And what you had...
And what you lost

[Chorus:]
Thunder only happens when it's raining Players only love you when they're playing Say...
Women... they will come and they will go When the rain washes you clean... you'll know, you'll know

Now here I go again,
I see the crystal visions
I keep my visions to myself
It's only me Who wants to wrap around your dreams and...
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell? Dreams of loneliness...
Like a heartbeat... drives you mad...
In the stillness of remembering what you had...
And what you lost...
And what you had...
And what you lost

Anytime a woman starts acting funny, i just play this song called Dreams by Fleetwood Mac (the Violen version) just to remind myself that if she decides to leave for no reasonable reason, she looses and not me.. And until they are probably yours through marriage, women would come and they would go...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Paid Dating The New Wave Of Prostitution? / Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys That Smoke? / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.