Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,621 members, 7,955,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 PM

Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. (42632 Views)

Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) / Yemi Alade Wears Nose Ring. Hit or Miss? (Photos) / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by lacoach: 7:00pm On Jun 26, 2017
femi4 po

st=57857831:

seconded

I concure
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by safarigirl(f): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
kowema:
Timi and Waje are the only voices / Coaches I acknowledge on dat show.

Better singers than d rest
at least the rest can sing. Just because people aren't doing RnB type songs doesn't mean they aren't good singers.

Patorankimg is a reggae artiste, is he supposed to sound like NeYo in such a genre? Would you say Sean Paul or Shaggy can't sing because they don't sound like Usher?

It is tiring when I see Nigerians who know nothing of music commenting about music. You and all the people agreeing with your dense opinion should maintain your lanes rather than talk about things you obviously know nothing of

4 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by tyreal(f): 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
Eighthed wink
yurme:
seventhed

4 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by victor8269: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
kowema:

Wake has good voice but she doesn't know music
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by misano(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
tyreal:
Eighthed wink

Ninthed

5 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by deedondavi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2017
tyreal:
Eighthed wink

Tenthed

5 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by safarigirl(f): 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
victor8269:

Wake has good voice but she doesn't know music
and that is why her career is so stagnant.

Na politics money help Timi career sef.

Yemi is not just a singer, she is a performer. Something no one else on that panel can be called to be sincere, so she brings something to the table.

Music is not all about having a good voice. Many people with good voices have failed to cut it in music industries worlwide
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Pavarottii(m): 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2017
Goldenheart:
lipsrsealed too many negative vibes, nairaland is becoming a den of frustrated people cry
As in is becoming nauseating. Everybody is just looking for where to pour their joblessness or frustration on. So much negative vibe, throwing jabs at people that av achieved far much above them or anybody in their family. A topic need to be created on this.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
NObody is talking about the jacket she is wearing.....

Thats an ichie costume she turned to a jacket
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by thesicilian: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
makydebbie:
What's wrong with her leg, abeg I no understand this pose. sad
It's called polio pose.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by BigBrother9ja: 7:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
deedondavi:

Tenthed
Eleventhed grin

5 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Sleyanya1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2017
Its not bad for a 'show biz'.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Eleventhed grin
Twelfthed

6 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by fortunes01: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Eleventhed grin

Twelvethed

2 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by dmltoyin(m): 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2017
fortunes01:

Twelvethed
thirteenthed grin

5 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by joegigs(m): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2017
dmltoyin:
thirteenthed grin
fouteenthed my broda

6 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Viccctor(m): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
joegigs:
fouteenthed my broda
fifteenthed jhoor

5 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Kingluqman89(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2017
makydebbie:
She get pollio ni.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Temptee101(m): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Viccctor:
fifteenthed jhoor
sixteenthed

4 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Injiggerwolf(m): 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
Seventeenthed...shift make I faint

5 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by madjune(m): 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
makydebbie:

It's called the "Slay pose"

It takes practice to keep leg like that o.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Sunnypa11(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2017
Injiggerwolf:
Seventeenthed...shift make I faint
Eighteenthed

5 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by maxiquadrian(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sunnypa11:
Eighteenthed

Nineteenthed

5 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 26, 2017
[quote author=maxiquadrian post=57864195]
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by chimauga(m): 8:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by greatman247(m): 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
kowema:

But to me, Timi is an overrated artist who only shout and form American RnB extraordinaire. Different strokes for different folks though. I love Yemi Alade more than Timi self.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by kharluminawti(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
Yemi and her one styled hair... Kohmkohm music..
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by danielpuff(m): 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2017
maxiquadrian:

Nineteenthed
Twentiethed

5 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by BigBrother9ja: 8:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

Twelfthed
kiss
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by optional1(f): 9:04pm On Jun 26, 2017
danielpuff:
Twentiethed

twentyfirstthed

english na devil

3 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by DrClemzzY(m): 9:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:

twentyfirstthed

english na devil
twentysecondthed grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture of Wizkid's Girlfriend / Iceberg Slim: I Am Not Exploiting Juliet Ibrahim For Fame, She Has The 3 C’s / Fela In Suit With His Wife, Remilekun Taylor (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.