Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. (42526 Views)

Yemi Alade Wears Tiny Bikini (Photos) / Yemi Alade Wears Nose Ring. Hit or Miss? (Photos) / Yemi Alade Wears Her Mother's Traditional Outfit (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Smartmanager(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Yemi alade you see why I said you should stop allowing guys straff your pvssy, now you now have bow leg angry
Lwkmd
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by maleeks(m): 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2017
DrClemzzY:
twentysecondthed grin
Twenty-thirded lmao

2 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Evablizin(f): 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
DrClemzzY:
twentysecondthed grin
twentythirdthed

1 Like

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
optional1:

twentyfirstthed

english na devil

Twentyseconded
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Evablizin:
twentythirdthed
Twenty Fivethed

2 Likes

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by oliidell(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2017
kowema:
Timi and Waje are the only voices / Coaches I acknowledge on dat show.

Better singers than d rest

Patoranking coached Chike in S1 & many felt he should have won.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by homesteady(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2017
safarigirl:
and that is why her career is so stagnant.

Na politics money help Timi career sef.

Yemi is not just a singer, she is a performer. Something no one else on that panel can be called to be sincere, so she brings something to the table.

Music is not all about having a good voice. Many people with good voices have failed to cut it in music industries worlwide

You can't fault Waje's career, she was very successful in her prime! Waje and Omawummi were the Queens until Tiwa Savage and Co came along, and used their sultry style to dethrone them!
They are not young girls, so you don't expect them to compete with them and win!

It seems the initial poster does not know that Yemi Alade is a talent show product, she also has good vocals! She is just the perfect fit for the show.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Ilefoaye(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2017
yurme:
seventhed
eehnnnnnnn okay Eighthend

1 Like

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by ehioziosa: 11:05pm On Jun 26, 2017
SHOCKING REVELATION!!! “Hail Satan, I Have Traded My Soul To The Devil For Money” — Pretty Nigerian Lady Writes On Facebook. click the link below to see photo

https://metweet.com/shocking-revelation-hail-satan-i-have-traded-my-soul-to-the-devil-for-money-pretty-nigerian-lady-writes-on-facebook/
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by awonwerey: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2017
ennyhola:
Twenty Fivethed
Twenty sixthed undecided
Over and out

1 Like

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 27, 2017
She needs very good sex, the one that will make her buy you ferrari not the other way round.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Haryormideh(m): 12:27am On Jun 27, 2017
awonwerey:
Twenty sixthed undecided
Over and out
twentyeighthed... I repeat over ND out
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by ellovick: 1:28am On Jun 27, 2017
Haryormideh:

Lol, twentyninthed tongue

1 Like

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by horlareey(m): 3:44am On Jun 27, 2017
ellovick:

Lol, twentyninthed tongue

Thirty end tongue

1 Like

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by awonwerey: 6:42am On Jun 27, 2017
Haryormideh:
So after 6 na 8 your primary school teacher teach you for school. You need serious flogging undecided

1 Like

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Kemillion(m): 7:01am On Jun 27, 2017
Fifthed
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by soath(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2017
thirtyfirsted grin

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by marvin902(m): 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
soath:
thirtyfirsted grin

thirtysecondted grin grin
buh una nor just well this early you guys are sniffing hypo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by soath(m): 10:24am On Jun 27, 2017
marvin902:

thirtysecondted grin grin
buh una nor just well this early you guys are sniffing hypo grin grin
This one pass hypo, nah alabukun grin
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Haryormideh(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2017
awonwerey:
So after 6 na 8 your primary school teacher teach you for school. You need serious flogging undecided
m n my house... Coman flog me
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2017
This is not normal, actually most of them are advertising for the illumilati hell is there houes.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by junnyjake(m): 1:22am On Aug 02, 2017
safarigirl:
at least the rest can sing. Just because people aren't doing RnB type songs doesn't mean they aren't good singers.

Patorankimg is a reggae artiste, is he supposed to sound like NeYo in such a genre? Would you say Sean Paul or Shaggy can't sing because they don't sound like Usher?

It is tiring when I see Nigerians who know nothing of music commenting about music. You and all the people agreeing with your dense opinion should maintain your lanes rather than talk about things you obviously know nothing of

I don't know if you'd agree with me that Patoranking started well, not now that he's started singing rubbish.

I rooted for him back then but not anymore.

I like Yemi Alade because she has a unique theme for her songs, this shows how creative and hardworking she is, she tells stories with her songs.

I have soul, Rnb and Pop as my favorite genre. What defines an artist style is not the type of music ever makes but what he delivers lyrically.

If you follow the show you'd know Waje and Timi are expressive than the others.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by safarigirl(f): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
junnyjake:

I don't know if you'd agree with me that Patoranking started well, not now that he's started singing rubbish.

I rooted for him back then but not anymore.

I like Yemi Alade because she has a unique theme for her songs, this shows how creative and hardworking she is, she tells stories with her songs.

I have soul, Rnb and Pop as my favorite genre. What defines an artist style is not the type of music ever makes but what he delivers lyrically.

If you follow the show you'd know Waje and Timi are expressive than the others.
i don't know what you call 'rubbish' sha, but i don't think Patoranking sings rubbish.

Every artists is different in style, an Payoranking is unique. You know he just rcame the first African act to perform at a reggaeton festival? Do you get to bthat point with rubbish?

He sings what works for him and it turns out he and Yemi have better careers than Timi and Waje, you know why? Something called ORIGINALITY.

Timi and Waje don't have that. They just sound like any other Western RnB artiste, how do you know they are African?

1 Like

Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by remedick: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
safarigirl:
i don't know what you call 'rubbish' sha, but i don't think Patoranking sings rubbish.

Every artists is different in style, an Payoranking is unique. You know he just rcame the first African act to perform at a reggaeton festival? Do you get to bthat point with rubbish?

He sings what works for him and it turns out he and Yemi have better careers than Timi and Waje, you know why? Something called ORIGINALITY.

Timi and Waje don't have that. They just sound like any other Western RnB artiste, how do you know they are African?

With my experience from my elder brother's sojourn into music, reggae music per se, Pato ranking is good, I mean very good! I grew up hearing my brother spit such energy just like Pato does BUT he was never lucky.

Dude is good really. Nigerians have lost their taste for good music though, I must confess because in an atmosphere where good music is demanded, the likes of Davido and co wouldn't have risen.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by okwabayi(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
I've seen her in cleavage baring attires so many times I don't get moved anymore.
Re: Voice Nigeria Coach, Yemi Alade wears cleavage baring outfit to the show. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Buys A New Mercedes Benz / Sexiest Nigerian Musicians / Gloria Anozie Celebrates Her 52nd Birthday With A Hot Kiss (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.