Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos (57132 Views)

What Are The Spiritual Effects Of Sleeping With A Married Man Knowingly ? / Man Boasts Of Sleeping With His Ex In His Car; The Lady's Husband Responds / Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by HumanistMike(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
savvy12:

our constitution allows consent at age 16?why don't u go and sleep with a bunch of them?
Just pray ur 16 year daughter won't sleep with a man old enough to be her dad... since there's nothing wrong with it.

Chances are, your dad has slept with a female young enough to be his daughter. Chances are!

The bolded part shows you lack logic.

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by enemyofprogress: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Evil things just dey happen for biafra
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by ipobbigot7: 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
Chei, another Igbo pastor with uncontrollable konji.

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by oknee: 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2017
If this story is true, it s only in places like Nigeria that this dr will go free. He would have been stripped of his licence and face prosecution and his name will enter peodophile list. What rubbish.
But i am not too surprised. Dr Ejik no de take am easy with women right from medical school. If he really did this to a minor, may he face prosecution. Also this should be a warning to all these men that think they can get away with child molestation because they are in Nigeria.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by savvy12: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2017
HumanistMike:

Chances are, your dad has slept with a female young enough to be his daughter. Chances are!

The bolded part shows you lack logic.

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by lexy2014: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2017
nne55:
Dirty old man.

Oh really?

So because some 16yr olds have 'high mileage' then predators should be allowed to do whatever they want with them?
If you had a 16yr old daughter or sister i' m sure you wouldn't say this.

@the bolded proper training you say?
The girl was deceived.

He met her on the road and 'brainwashed' or should i say deceived her.
Look whether she's a prostitute of a girl does not matter.The point is she's a minor that was exploited by a dirty old man.

I don't get why you aren't condemning this.
This is bad and shouldn't be encouraged at all.

The man better get ready to face the consequence of his actions.

like d lawyer said there's no case here against d doctor since he didn't take advantage of d lady in d course if discharging his duties as her doctor. its just one sexual encounter like any other. u will say she's a minor but d police who ought 2 prosecute him will only ask d question "bros, na today?"
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by 0079jaBond(m): 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hmm quite sad.

Lately, I've been reading lots of stories relating to this human rights lawyer. It seems he's very effective and I wish to know him. It also appears he has a facebook group or something. @dainformant please can you help me see how I can connect with him too? Thanks
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by madbuhari: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
what of if there is mature understanding between the doc and the said minor ? what of the girl want iPhone and the doc capitalize on that to do her Chuk chuk , show me a girl of her age that have not tear eyes and I will show u pregnant virgin.... meanwhile the doc fall for it

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by gogodaye(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2017
dainformant:
A Nigerian doctor identified as Dr Ejike Arum has been accused of turning a 16-year-old girl into his sex slave - allegedly sleeping with her in his place of work at Enugu state Teaching Hospital. According to the reporter, the doctor who is married allegedly dis-virgined the girl after brainwashing her and also locked up the girl's sibling when he was confronted

Read the chat between the reporter and human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye, who shared the news on Facebook.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/married-medical-doctor-accused-sleeping-16-year-old-girl-enugu-photos.html

This is all a hoax and an attention seeking ploy by disgraced and disbarred Mr. Emeka Ugwuonye to give the impression that he is still a legal practitioner licensed to practice in Nigeria....
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-ugwuonye-barred-practice-nigeria/
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by gogodaye(m): 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
0079jaBond:
Hmm quite sad.

Lately, I've been reading lots of stories relating to this human rights lawyer. It seems he's very effective and I wish to know him. It also appears he has a facebook group or something. @dainformant please can you help me see how I can connect with him too? Thanks

Mr. Emeka Ugwuonye is not what you assume him to be...... He is no longer a lawyer having been shamefully disbarred from practicing law in Nigeria....
My hunches tell me this story is a hoax by him to hoodwink his gullible followers....

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/05/nnamdi-kanus-lawyer-ugwuonye-barred-practice-nigeria/

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by 0079jaBond(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2017
gogodaye:

Mr. Emeka Ugwuonye is not what you assume him to be...... He is no longer a lawyer having been shamefully disbarred from practicing law in Nigeria....
My hunches tell me this story is a hoax by him to hoodwink his gullible followers....

Hmmm! This is strong.

In any case, please could you recommend a suitable replacement? I need one in Lagos who will be kind and daring as this. Thanks
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Hexzyz(m): 10:11pm On Jun 26, 2017
nne55:
Dirty old man.

Oh really?

So because some 16yr olds have 'high mileage' then predators should be allowed to do whatever they want with them?

The girl was deceived.

Look whether she's a prostitute of a girl does not matter.The point is she's a minor that was exploited by a dirty old man.

Please the rate at which all these small children take spoil no be here. If you don't have morals, you might end up messing up with minors. for where I dey stay, na so all this small children wen never baff body clean dey use body and everything give signal, me I just behave blank, like I no known wetin dey happen. I dey use style too preach to dem. Na now pastor dem dey call me.

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by kalufelix(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
if 16yr old na minor make i bend...
Reason why i laff at dudes who always try to protect their "supposed" young sistas from men
y'all are on a loooong tin...
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2017
DieBuhari:
The guy theatened him.
Probably his life
possibly

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by VictorGeneral4(m): 10:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Mr lawyer before you summarize, knowing the fact that he met her along the road, i have questions
No 1; how sure are you that your sister is not a prostitute?
No 2; who told you that your 16 year old sister is a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Nobody: 2:38am On Jun 27, 2017
This is a Sad story and i hope the Doctor is punished accordingly.

Now who else thinks this lawyer, Emeka Ugwonye is just seeking for cheap popularity? I doubt he solves any of the problems these troubled individuals especially battered wives bring to him. Instead, he screenshots their chats and pastes on facebook for us to read and maybe become his lawyer and do his job for him or for us to see he is 'the defender of the universe'. I haven't seen or heard of any one he eventually help find justice. Just boldly writing his name and sharig stories.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by holocron: 2:44am On Jun 27, 2017
oknee:
If this story is true, it s only in places like Nigeria that this dr will go free. He would have been stripped of his licence and face prosecution and his name will enter peodophile list. What rubbish.
But i am not too surprised. Dr Ejik no de take am easy with women right from medical school. If he really did this to a minor, may he face prosecution. Also this should be a warning to all these men that think they can get away with child molestation because they are in Nigeria.
nne55:
Dirty old man.

Oh really?

The girl was deceived.

Hey! The official age of consent in Nigeria is 16, ok?

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by pimper24: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2017
Proving the case of defilement as contained in the criminal code will be a herculean task. And going public on this alone will give the culprit a good case on defamation. Believe me the court will give him judgement. However, the first lawyer is more experience (from the chat, there seems to be 2 different views)
But he failed to tell the complainant that an offence was allegedly committed against his sister but the burden of proof is massive and unachievable in the circumstance.
dainformant:
A Nigerian doctor identified as Dr Ejike Arum has been accused of turning a 16-year-old girl into his sex slave - allegedly sleeping with her in his place of work at Enugu state Teaching Hospital. According to the reporter, the doctor who is married allegedly dis-virgined the girl after brainwashing her and also locked up the girl's sibling when he was confronted

Read the chat between the reporter and human rights lawyer Emeka Ugwuonye, who shared the news on Facebook.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/married-medical-doctor-accused-sleeping-16-year-old-girl-enugu-photos.html
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Flamzey00(m): 7:42am On Jun 27, 2017
I ain't taking sides here. The truth b told; how are we really dis dude ain't trying to dent someone's name here all in d name of recession and jealousy. We don't need to believe every gossip or write up we c. Alwz try to place urself in dat position.

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by DieBuhari: 7:48am On Jun 27, 2017
0079jaBond:
Hmm quite sad.

Effective in destroying people's image through social media with unproven claims?

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by xpeedup(m): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
Hot nigeria girls doing Raw things(must watch)

download link below

http:///1n7vzv
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Noblesoul123: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2017
DieBuhari:
Secondly the way people create defamatory stories with peoples names and pictures these days is really disturbing. How are we sure these stories are true? How can we tell that some of the stories aren't deliberate attempts to destroy people's image?
Anyone can come up with a story like this to destroy a rival's image. By the time the person realises what is happening and comes out to clear his name, it will be already too late because even those close to him will come up with the dumbest of all Nigerian sayings - no smoke without fire.

The worst of it is that some so called girl rights activists are already calling for the Doctor's head.

No verification of claims; nothing.

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by GeneralOjukwu: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2017
DisGuy:
This Facebook lawyer is everywhere nowadays "building a legal case" without ever going to court. Read he is not even based in Naija, looks to me like someone that wants a good gossip. very soon he will get a blog

This doctor will be well "looked after" by his randy colleagues

I heard this particular "lawyer" has been disbarred in the US.

I suspect he is drumming up his popularity with paid actors and actresses acting out scripts for him
gogodaye:

DisGuy:
This Facebook lawyer is everywhere nowadays "building a legal case" without ever going to court. Read he is not even based in Naija, looks to me like someone that wants a good gossip. very soon he will get a blog

This doctor will be well "looked after" by his randy colleagues

I heard this particular "lawyer" has been disbarred in the US.

I suspect he is drumming up his popularity with paid actors and actresses acting out scripts for him
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Noblesoul123: 8:38am On Jun 27, 2017
holocron:

Hey! The official age of consent in Nigeria is 16, ok?
Will they listen to you?
Ignorant oafs.

1 Like

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Prognose: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2017
Bro. He and his adult girlfriend tried to blackmail D medical doctor but failed. The doctor reported the case to the police and the case is still on. The doctor did not sleep with the girl. The girl is not 16. The girl is not his sister. Emeka the "lawyer"neither spoke with the doctor nor the police before publishing this. It's unfair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by DesireBenjamin: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2017
Garifuna:
If e no be Igbo people, who e go be.....

One Ode Spotted!!! as common as Sense is, u hav sooo refused 2 hv it.
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by buffalowings: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2017
We need to knock some senses into some mods

This is defamation at most cheesy grin

Na play I dey play o
Don't ban me
Re: Married Medical Doctor Accused Of Sleeping With 16-year-old Girl In Enugu.Photos by Dicksonpal: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2017
Maa no lie I dey bang one 16+ babe, I dint meet her a virgin though....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / "I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / Can This Be True Love Or Foolishness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.