Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants (34580 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Obiobidgbo14: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2020
Without reconciliation I doubt it that South South person will in this world give Yoruba political support.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Obiobidgbo14: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2020
ABAMOWA:

People like you make the North happy. Because the North don't want a united south.OBJ that brought NDDC is not from SS, Fanikayode that speaks from GEJ, even when Nnamdi Kanu rubbished him is a Yoruba man, Fayose that had night flight to witness Kanu's trial is a Yoruba man, and so on. Pls, think twice before posting.
You people talk about southern unity only when it favors Yorubas.There can't be peace or unity unless there is justice and fairness.Nobody is a paragon ,respect other peoples wisdom.May God help the South.

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Zooposki(f): 3:42pm On Jan 13, 2020
nogragra:

Time to stop the oil is now as they are using its proceed to plan evil against the south. let us all suffer for now to curtail these wicked Northerners and ensure we cut them off as Gideon Orka had wanted in 1987.

Very funny. So you guys can start mocking us that we are destroying our environment and that all oil companies should relocate to Lagos, because South West is safe and Niger Delta unsafe. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Obiobidgbo14: 4:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Treachery and chameleon way of life prevail until victims understudy their dancing steps and give them same dancing steps.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by nogragra: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2020
Zooposki:

Very funny. So you guys can start mocking us that we are destroying our environment and that all oil companies should relocate to Lagos, because South West is safe and Niger Delta unsafe. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
you have totally derailed as your context shows you are a subject of the edo people if you want to talk about south west better you do so through edo people. That's the protocol, hence forth!
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Zooposki(f): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
nogragra:

you have totally derailed as your context shows you are a subject of the edo people if you want to talk about south west better you do so through edo people. That's the protocol, hence forth!

Why? Did you go through the Hausa/Fulani to make your comment.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2020
These yolobas are the most hateful people ever to walk the face of the earth.

No wonder they are so ugly maybe due to the bitterness in them.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by nogragra: 7:48am On Jan 15, 2020
Zooposki:

Surely you don't get it! What's the point in continuing this dialogue if you are not that gifted up there, where it matters most. A se bi Oyo lari Oyo kii se bi baba enikankan. Yoruba set the pace others follow, you can learn from pieces of evidence of the Yoruba people, maybe , just that you'll learn a thing or two..
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by nogragra: 7:59am On Jan 15, 2020
Ardar:
These yolobas are the most hateful people ever to walk the face of the earth.

No wonder they are so ugly maybe due to the bitterness in them.
Arindin, who is the the world most beautiful girl? Yoruba. Who are the ones resetting Nigeria's bastardized name in the name of corruption, crime and fraud? Yorubas. Who are the ones keeping Nigeria together today? Yorubas. Who are the most influencial tribes from Nigeria world wide, Yorubas. If this is too much bitter pill for your flat headed junk people better get some education about the Yoruba people and be liberated.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Zooposki(f): 8:28am On Jan 15, 2020
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by ojobek: 8:29am On Jan 15, 2020
Militants from Yoruba land
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by nogragra: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2020
Zooposki:

Lailai not yoruba that I know. Ase bi Oyo la ri Oyo o se bi baba enikankan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / It's Your Turn To Retire, Obi Replies Tinubu / Godwin Emefiele Should Be Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.