Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants (34570 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Whatever!
as tinibu is sayin now, cheer up brother but its too late to cry wen d head is off
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
belzabull:
whaf an irony? abobaku calling someone dirty. what an idiottt!

i bet you mean superior in skull mining/headhunting yeah?

you right thou

Superior mental capacity, olodo. Nobody is dirtier than an igbo person.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by BiafraIShere(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
belzabull:
abobakus will not like this
The abobakus are already defending their lord and masters, what a shameless lot! This is a classic example of stockholm syndrome!

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Timbuktuo: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
nengibo:

Carry your cross, as a proud Izontubo I will say it a million times, Yoruba & Hausa should enjoy their Marriage for better or worst.

Shut up and stop appropriating other innocent tribes and their cultures. Bloody osu forming Ijaw. Ijaw people will not accept your cursed destiny.

4 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Alexis11: 2:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
nyben4eva:

Their greed,selfishness and tribalistic tendencies would never allow them say the same thing for ND.Cruel and mischievious set of people.

This shows you are a kid. The Yorubas made Goodluck vice president, Acting President, President. And they still voted for him to rule for another 4 years.

And its not even up to 10 years ago cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by BiafraIShere(m): 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Superior mental capacity, olodo. Nobody is dirtier than an igbo person.
Be honest to yourself, did you believe the crap you there? Facts are sacred my dear, the worlds 6 billion people knows Africas dirtiest tribe, and even you also do know, its even profiled on google, I dont need to mention algae soup guzzling people before for people to know so stop lying to yourself!

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by muffyt05: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
and guess the one you turned to after ousting GEJ is doing better, after your traditional rulers collected bribes in thousands of dollars with there fake prayers, if they can betray der kinsmen ABIOLA smiling with pocket full dollars from aso rock den who is GEJ

You're seriously brooding brother. This Jonathan matter never tire you? Lemme ask you,wetin the Jonathan do to benefit you or your people, just be honest. The same man that only tarred the road leading to his village a week to leaving Aso Rock and you call that a good son? Don't know how you people see your leaders but here in Yoruba land,any Yoruba man in position of power who fails to better the lots of his people is seen as a bastard(omo-ale) and such person will lose all political credibility. Did you know the Yoruba's didn't really support Obasanjo in his 2nd term bid just because he neglected them during his 1st term. That's called accountability and nothing else. If you won't better out cause,then there's no point putting you there. Have you ever see Gen. Diya come out to contest any election,he dare not cos he failed to do meaningful projects in the southwest while he was the 2nd man to Abacha. His son even came out to contest in Ogun state but couldn't scale through the primaries, that's cos the father already set a bad precedence. Just so you know,we don't follow or support stupidly but we follow those with good intentions for the Yoruba's as a whole

4 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by BiafraIShere(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Shut up and stop appropriating other innocent tribes and their cultures. Bloody osu forming Ijaw. Ijaw people will not accept your cursed destiny.
The joke is on you, the person you qouted is a proud ijaw man, so face the truth that the whole South now see you guys as traitors!

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by nengibo: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Timbuktuo:

Jesus Christ, what type of parents trained dis useless kids, the entire sw formed unity to vote Jonathan out and now you want unity in south, your eye never see anything I will vote another aboki than osibanjo in 2019

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by adetayo234: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:
e pain am again.

tongue you will remain an empty social media commenter for the rest of your life. tongue

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Fadiga24(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
adetayo234:

tongue you will remain an empty social media commenter for the rest of your life. tongue

E ma binu, take some ewedu, you go dey alright.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
okay.

APCHaram:

Which useless southern Unity?

So you expect the same militants who the APC categorised as criminals to which you afonjas cheered the massacre metted on the Niger Delta people early in Buhari's administration to now come and support your afonja last hope?

Go and revive your Ojota mob to install Osinbanjo just as you claim you did in 2009 for GEJ
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by BiafraIShere(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Alexis11:

This shows you are a kid. The Yorubas made Goodluck vice president, Acting President, President. And they still voted for him to rule for another 4 years.

And its not even up to 10 years ago cool

You are calling someone a kid when its obvious you're the kid here. How did afonjas make GEJ president? Revisionists always trying to reap where they did not sow! The most significant move that made GEJ president was when Dora Akunyili of blessed memory moved the memo during FEC or is she from afonja? GEJ even acknowledged those that were his backbone when was president. Igbos swimmed and sank with him, they remained with GEJ even when others including you guys deserted him! Igbos are the reason why GEJ was not disgraced out as you and your masters intended!

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by adetayo234: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

E ma binu, take some ewedu, you go dey alright.

Aside from being an empty social media commenter till you die, you will also remain an ewedu server all your life. tongue

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Saintsquare(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
nengibo:

Jesus Christ, what type of parents trained dis useless kids, the entire sw formed unity to vote Jonathan out and now you want unity in south, your eye never see anything I will vote another aboki than osibanjo in 2019
lol see painment

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by trinity11(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Now we're talking. Someone fire me three Gbosa there for Niger Delta guys !
ok

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by franudi: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
muffyt05:

Many of you are so uneducated. See that man up there in your pics,there's been no Igbo political gladiator or player ever in history, dead or alive that will match his political astuteness or achievements. That's a king maker. Mention 10 Igbo politicians whose achievements all together can rival that of Tinubu's. The funniest thing is,I'm pretty sure you and your fellow stupid chestbeaters make your living in a Lagos transformed by the same Tinubu you love to hate. Thank God October 1st is already loading
Tinubu is a name of an animal in Igboland.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Alexis11: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraIShere:
The joke is on you, the person you qouted is a proud ijaw man, so face the truth that the whole South now see you guys as traitors!

But you would have called him Afonja if he had said otherwise grin
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
muffyt05:

You're seriously brooding brother. This Jonathan matter never tire you? Lemme ask you,wetin the Jonathan do to benefit you or your people, just be honest. The same man that only tarred the road leading to his village a week to leaving Aso Rock and you call that a good son? Don't know how you people see your leaders but here in Yoruba land,any Yoruba man in position of power who fails to better the lots of his people is seen as a bastard(omo-ale) and such person will lose all political credibility. Did you know the Yoruba's didn't really support Obasanjo in his 2nd term bid just because he neglected them during his 1st term. That's called accountability and nothing else. If you won't better out cause,then there's no point putting you there. Have you ever see Gen. Diya come out to contest any election,he dare not cos he failed to do meaningful projects in the southwest while he was the 2nd man to Abacha. His son even came out to contest in Ogun state but couldn't scale through the primaries, that's cos the father already set a bad precedence. Just so you know,we don't follow or support stupidly but we follow those with good intentions for the Yoruba's as a whole
the man you pple installed after gej what has he done for you pple and the rest of the southern part, at least gej reconstructed the shagamu-ore-benin road ,i bought fuel @97 and changed dollar below 200, so tell wat the person you installed has done since 2years?
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by EYIBLESSN(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
as tinibu is sayin now, cheer up brother but its too late to cry wen d head is off

This is digression of you.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Alexis11: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraIShere:
You are calling someone a kid when its obvious you're the kid here. How did afonjas make GEJ president? Revisionists always trying to reap where they did not sow! The most significant move that made GEJ president was when Dora Akunyili of blessed memory moved the memo during FEC or is she from afonja? GEJ even acknowledged those that were his backbone when was president. Igbos swimmed and sank with him, they remained with GEJ even when others including you guys deserted him! Igbos are the reason why GEJ was not disgraced out as you and your masters intended!

grin cheesy grin

Who get fainting space I wan faint abeg cheesy grin

hahahahaha....... Akunyili grin

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Saintsquare(m): 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraIShere:
OK we agree,Yoruba did nothing, dora did everything, hope u happy now.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by ProWalker: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
even in criminality Evans is still smarter than you ,check Evans and check godogodo ur brother and tell me between both who is smarter

I know you celebrate criminals grin

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by ProWalker: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
nnokwa042:
even in criminality Evans is still smarter than you ,check Evans and check godogodo ur brother and tell me between both who is smarter

I know you celebrate criminals grin
You want to celebrate the smartest criminal from.your tribe

3 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by jargo89(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
the man you pple installed after gej what has he done for you pple and the rest of the southern part, at least gej reconstructed the shagamu-ore-benin road ,i bought fuel @97 and changed dollar below 200, so tell wat the person you installed has done since 2years?
Do you even know how democracy works? So if i vote for someone and he didnt perform, are you to blame me in hindsight or the person?

You people said you hate Yorubas and want their failure. We've heard you; at least, you are not God. Let us paddle our canoe, and stop spreading discord. Just leave us to ourselves. We will be fine. If you hate a Yoruba man, you will stay out of his business.

This hatred is just too much.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by jargo89(m): 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
I am going to blame my Yoruba brothers on this forum. Please lets stop this e-arguments. Lets leave them to their hatred. It doesnt change anything. We know who we are. We dont need to argue with anyone. Our tribe has worked hard to reach this point in history and we will still keep pushing on till we reach our goal.

E je ki a fi awon omo ajokuta mamomi le. Nitori ko si iyato larin were ati eni ton ba were ja.

Please my brothers

4 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by YelloweWest: 3:16pm On Jun 27, 2017
nengibo:

Where was the unity during Jonathan's election, let them carry their cross
My dear i know the pain but in order for us to move forward we need to come together.
I'm ijaw too but let's unite to achieve a purpose
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by bezimo(m): 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Those Nothern oligachy trying to instigate instability and provoke the ND should be careful. We know what those militants are capable of, they can single handedly sabotage the economic life line of Nigeria.

They are already in power, Osinbajo is not plotting to overthrow Bingohari...they should take time oh..because if anything happens to Osinbajo...bye bye to one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
These militants are now bunch of noisemakers.
I suspect Yoruba Muslims have joined their fold

Wouldn't call them noise makers. They played a huge part in bringing our economy into recession.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Viergeachar: 3:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kathmandu:
This is another militant group in Osogbo forming Niger Delta Militant grin

hahahaha

flatiyeasterners are pained!

They cant help wailing and crying.

Niger deltans that biafrans are day and night attaching themselves to and getting rejected are willingly pledging their allegiance to the Yoruba acting president without any Yoruba soliciting for it.

It must really suck to be ibo at this point in time.

Damn!

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by solonazzy: 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
can yoruba say the same for a niger/deltan.
dey did...wen turai yaradua was ruling d country in disguise....its nt a distant history for u to ve forgotten

2 Likes

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Viergeachar: 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
BiafraIShere:

Are you a dullard

Dora that was raising prayer points towards Yaradua's recovery at a catholic church in Lagos couldnt have been pushing for his ouster at the same time.

Yorubas starting from OBJ's nomination of GEJ as VP in 2007 made GEJ what he eventually became at the centre.

Take it or go and die!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times / 'Fayemi Ole' - Ekiti APC Delegates Attack Minister, Kayode Fayemi (Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Battle With Cancer - TheCapital.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.