Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

"No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants (34573 Views)

Babatunde Gbadamosi: Let Us Break Nigeria If North Retains Power In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: Nothing Wrong If North Retains Power - ACF, CNG / 2019 Elections; Nigeria Will Collapse If North/buhari Continue Ruling - ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Odingo1: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
In 2011,Yoruba did not vote for Jonathan,rather they sat on the fence.
Study their voting pattern below.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Eluwilussit(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
nengibo:
Let osinanjo & yoruba ppl fight d north alone, now dem don remember united south

Better late than never. If this will unite the South, then it is very good. grin

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
AlanTuringAI:

That's the problem with you Igbos. The Niger Deltans have since moved on from GEJ's loss and even protecting Osinbajo's interest now as they are matured enough to know if given the chance, he would perform, but it's you guys that are crying more than the bereaved and sowing seeds of discord and hate everywhere.
the one awolowo sowed when zik won him in the election of the old western region is what?its a pity what goes arnd comes arnd he died of rat poison, let me educate you that precedence was the genesis of nigeria s problems.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by jboi81(m): 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2017
]Let's all give peace a chance.

When Niger delta threaten you will start talking peace, but when igbos talk you will say kill them all... Nigeria!! May God move on this country's matter, we are just deceiving ourselves, Yoruba, Igbos ,Hausa and niger delta and middle belt, everyone should stay on his own, we will all develop faster that way, let's all give it a chance, stop being scared because of the fear of, "I will not have oil money"

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by prof12(m): 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
dis na lobish una just de blap
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by bestpunterever: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fadiga24:

When an Afonja is asked about his elders, he calls Ojukwu. grin grin
ure nobody to ask about my elder
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by ShootToKill: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
We ewedu muslims who usually called the militants criminals for fighting for fighting against the interest if our fulani principals don't know whether to commend them or to denounce now that our osinbade is at the mercy of the fulanis. We are just too confused to utter a word.

But it seem the SS is beginning to 'hate' SE and unite with our ewedu skulls. Maybe we should throw just one owambe with one bearded goat.

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by ABAMOWA: 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
can yoruba say the same for a niger/deltan.
People like you make the North happy. Because the North don't want a united south.OBJ that brought NDDC is not from SS, Fanikayode that speaks from GEJ, even when Nnamdi Kanu rubbished him is a Yoruba man, Fayose that had night flight to witness Kanu's trial is a Yoruba man, and so on. Pls, think twice before posting.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by ABAMOWA: 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
the one awolowo sowed when zik won him in the election of the old western region is what?its a pity what goes arnd comes arnd he died of rat poison, let me educate you that precedence was the genesis of nigeria s problems.

People like you make the North happy. Because the North don't want a united south.OBJ that brought NDDC is not from SS, Fanikayode that speaks from GEJ, even when Nnamdi Kanu rubbished him is a Yoruba man, Fayose that had night flight to witness Kanu's trial is a Yoruba man, and so on. Pls, think twice before posting.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by ernieboy(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jlow2:
were Yoruba's not in the forefront of agitations for the swearing of GEJ when as VP under the late yar adua he was being tossed and manipulated by the northern cabal when year adua was I'll? FYI I am not Yoruba, but the truth is an unchanging constant that should not be revised to suit our warped and biased views?

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by ABAMOWA: 10:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
facelessangel:
The voice of Nigerdeltans
But the hand of Tinubu.

This are the the same people that betrayed your brother and pushed him out to
Install Buhari and Osibanjo administration.

This the same man you are layiing your life to defend.
Meanwhile Afenifere and Opc are keeping quiet so that the North will see them as good guys.

You see how Nigerian see you people and tonye Bankista or what ever he calls himself as pityable

This people will join Abokis to kill you. A FOOL AT 40 IS A FOOL FOR EVER
Ask yourself why their people have all lost their voice while the north persicute their brother? they will hide under another tribe to execute their agenda. The north will not see them as people challanging them.

Cowardice and treachery is in their blood

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 5:25am On Jun 28, 2017
ABAMOWA:

now you remember a united south because balls re needed right now cos d north is choking ur Broda up, i cant see myself takin ffk serious cos we knw his antecedents, wen he gets another pay master he will lose his voice, since obj 3rd term bid failed, he installed an ailing president,and wen he died it nearly caused chaos in the country,den he went for a puppet but tins dint go his way,he hatched his down fall,der was never interest of u and i on the table all was selfish,i take d lyks of fayose serious cos history told us a fellow ekiti man in person of fajuyi, gov of old western region, sacrificed to die with aguyi ironsi, wat a man he was,if not for ur hatred for igbos i wonder y such a man is not celebrated more than awolowo am sure fayose will break dat jinx

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by oseneh: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Jlow2:

They can't na . even osibanjo no gree shake gej . d yorubas worse pass hausas becose u dont knw which side dey re on
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by oseneh: 7:51am On Jun 28, 2017
tdbankplc:

Na gej betray him self.

u lie
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by oseneh: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2017
tdbankplc:

Yoruba voted gej bros. He just didn't win ni

hu b dis
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Nonaira1: 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
sukkot:
igbos in this thread, i feel your pain. your last bit of hope which is your attachment to niger-delta oil as bargaining chip is crumbling and the niger deltans are showing allegiance to yoruba. i feek ya pain. ndo. kedu kodi. it will be well. dont worry we will nominate president from ya tribe in the year 3000. thats the next millenium, or is that trillenium ? lol. till then just continue being a passenger on this bus called nigeria and let yoruba do the driving as we always do wink

if you approve of this message press share. and if you are igbo and hate this message press like lmao

I wonder if you can read.
Did you even read the article at all?

It has NOTHING to do with osibanjo or yoruba. Infact the militants are saying to the north not to do a coup BEFORE our October 1st. Meaning after the nation breaks and una are left with the north, they can do whatever the f2k they want with osibanjo and yoruba. Just don't do it while Nigeria still exist and might be roped into whatever the north plans for una due to close proximity to you disgusting filth.

No body is standing with you or would fight with you. Fight your Goddamn battles by yourselves. Who the Bleep you think una are fooling.
After you pigs applauded and prompted the harassment and killings of ND citizens in beginning of that slowpokes administration
You applauded and prompted killings of IPOB supporters, you think anyone in the South would stand with una in your fight.
You muse think we have short memories. Animals

Learn to read nigga!!

1 Like

Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by drillzablaze: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2017
And so it begins...watching
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by ChimaAdeoye: 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
drillzablaze:
And so it begins...watching

abookis dont play with oil.
The only reason they want to stay in nigeria to cheat.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by tdbankplc: 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
oseneh:

u lie

You don't abandon ur people to please others. He apeased the northerners with infrastructures and give appointment to his ppl. Appointment is a gain for individual in dis our selfish country.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by tdbankplc: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
oseneh:

hu b dis

In my place of work out of 45 ppl 20 voted gej and they are yoruba n Christians the rest voted along religion, now tell me are those 20 igboruba?
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by tdbankplc: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
hulla12:

U need to re-examine ur head

If that the best responce u can give to my gentle mention then nairalanders will tell who need a doc between me and u
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by tdbankplc: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Odingo1:
In 2011,Yoruba did not vote for Jonathan,rather they sat on the fence.
Study their voting pattern below.

With the kinda vote gej got from abia state, what did he give us? He messed up and the man in power now is useless which is below messed up... I mean Buhari not osinbajo
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Diademk07: 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Fadiga24:

You licked Fulani ass in 2015,hoping it will be favorable for you people, when it turned to bite you, you started forming imaginary groups for protection.

Cowards!

It's your father who is a coward. Should I remind you of Ibo thousand man march for Abacha? Or the fact that you've always been found dining with the North at the expense of the south? Ekwueme and Shagari were what? Balewa and zik were what?

Just shut up if your ugly mouth isn't in tune with your brain!
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Diademk07: 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nonaira1:

I wonder if you can read.
Did you even read the article at all?

It has NOTHING to do with osibanjo or yoruba. Infact the militants are saying to the north not to do a coup BEFORE our October 1st. Meaning after the nation breaks and una are left with the north, they can do whatever the f2k they want with osibanjo and yoruba. Just don't do it while Nigeria still exist and might be roped into whatever the north plans for una due to close proximity to you disgusting filth.

No body is standing with you or would fight with you. Fight your Goddamn battles by yourselves. Who the Bleep you think una are fooling.
After you pigs applauded and prompted the harassment and killings of ND citizens in beginning of that slowpokes administration
You applauded and prompted killings of IPOB supporters, you think anyone in the South would stand with una in your fight.
You muse think we have short memories. Animals

Learn to read nigga!!

A dunce is calling another a dunce? Wonder shall never end! Better go to the Youtube to read more about your foolishness like you always do!
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Diademk07: 10:45pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jlow2:
now you remember a united south because balls re needed right now cos d north is choking ur Broda up, i cant see myself takin ffk serious cos we knw his antecedents, wen he gets another pay master he will lose his voice, since obj 3rd term bid failed, he installed an ailing president,and wen he died it nearly caused chaos in the country,den he went for a puppet but tins dint go his way,he hatched his down fall,der was never interest of u and i on the table all was selfish,i take d lyks of fayose serious cos history told us a fellow ekiti man in person of fajuyi, gov of old western region, sacrificed to die with aguyi ironsi, wat a man he was,if not for ur hatred for igbos i wonder y such a man is not celebrated more than awolowo am sure fayose will break dat jinx

Lmao!

Thank God you mentioned Fajuyi but let me ask what has the selfish greedy Ibo ever done for the Yoruba? Just name one of your kins that has ever done anything for the Yoruba? Manipulative weasel, you can always cry us a river and continue playing the victim card for all we care but we aint interested in your woe.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by MONITZ: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
"Ask yourself why their people have all lost their voice while the north persicute their brother? "End of quote....

All seems quiet on the western front esp Tinubu and their vitriolic press that were at the forefront of the campaign of calumny against Buhari's predecessor whom we knew wasn't perfect though just like every other human with an Achilles heel,but the yorubas made it worse by painting the guy as someone who was grossly incompetent.

They re now at the receiving end and they don't want to be seen as going back to their vomit or it might even be they re dead scared of Buhari hence the complacency....
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Diademk07:

Lmao!

Thank God you mentioned Fajuyi but let me ask what has the selfish greedy Ibo ever done for the Yoruba? Just name one of your kins that has ever done anything for the Yoruba? Manipulative weasel, you can always cry us a river and continue playing the victim card for all we care but we aint interested in your woe.
ojukwu released awolowo from calabar prison s were d hausa fulani left him to rot,with a promise to declare oduduwa republic,only for him to go back to same pple dat jailed him,and betrayed ojukwu,and joined forces with north,because he was promised dat power will rotate btw the north n south west, dat was not meant to be,out of fustrations he started planning a coup and his fellow Yoruba brother recorded all der meetins in regards to d planned coup and took d tape to ibb,only for him to take rat poison, what a disgraceful end.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Diademk07: 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jlow2:
ojukwu released awolowo from calabar prison s were d hausa fulani left him to rot,with a promise to declare oduduwa republic,only for him to go back to same pple dat jailed him,and betrayed ojukwu,and joined forces with north,because he was promised dat power will rotate btw the north n south west, dat was not meant to be,out of fustrations he started planning a coup and his fellow Yoruba brother recorded all der meetins in regards to d planned coup and took d tape to ibb,only for him to take rat poison, what a disgraceful end.

Which of your stupid Ojukwu released Awolowo? Gowon has now become Ojukwu to you? An Ibo man and revisionism, very synonymous!

Does a ragtag like Ojukwu have the power to release a federal prisoner? Or did your foolish brain think Awolowo was a state prisoner? Pray tell why was Awolowo flown to Gowon's house as soon as he was released? Lmao!

Anyway, the only person who died crippled, senile and foaming in the mouth was Ojukwu, not Awolowo beacuse last I heard our Hero died sleeping like a baby on his bed at 78yrs. Pray you live long to that age!
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Jlow2: 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Diademk07:

Which of your stupid Ojukwu released Awolowo? Gowon has now became Ojukwu to you? An Ibo man and revisionism, very synonymous!

Does a ragtag like Ojukwu has the power to release a federal prisoner? Or did your foolish brain think Awolowo was a state prisoner? Pray tell why was Awolowo flown to Gowon's house as soon as he was released? Lmao!

Anyway, the only person who died crippled, senile and foaming in the mouth was Ojukwu, not Awolowo beacuse last I heard our Hero died sleeping like a baby on his bed at 78yrs. Pray you live long to that age!
u can make ur points knw with out insultin,well its a trade mark in yoruba land,ojukwu was in control of the old eastern region so der was no how gowon released him,if ur slap and fall juju has become powerful enuf to dictate hw long sumone can liv,i advice u to reserve one for ur brother osibanjo,because ur hatred for igbo wnt let u knw he is at d mercy of d cabals.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by Diademk07: 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jlow2:
u can make ur points knw with out insultin,well its a trade mark in yoruba land,ojukwu was in control of the old eastern region so der was no how gowon released him,if ur slap and fall juju has become powerful enuf to dictate hw long sumone can liv,i advice u to reserve one for ur brother osibanjo,because ur hatred for igbo wnt let u knw he is at d mercy of d cabals.

I'm only stating the truth as it is and if I have to insult you for such revisionism on your part, then I will.

Anyway, let me inform you that no matter ibo's revisionism, it doesn't change the fact that Gowon released Awolowo, not Ojukwu. Heck! He was flown to Gowon's building as soon as he was released and it's not in any state's power to release a federal prisoner.

I really wonder how some Ibos think at times because you're supposed to use your brain even when some mischievous fellows try to feed you lies.. You should be asking what power a states' man, Ojukwu has to release a federal prisoner or why was Awolowo flew to Gowon's house as soon as he was out, he didn't even get to go to his house but was immediately flown to Gowon's house and you dare make up such barefaced lie about Awolowo being released by Ojukwu? LOL!

And no one is dictating how many years you will live, I'm only asking you to pray to live as long as Pa. Awolowo. I, myself pray to live as long as him.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by nogragra: 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2020
Ehiscotch:

www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/no-oil-n-delta-north-sabotages-osinbajo-militants/
Time to stop the oil is now as they are using its proceed to plan evil against the south. let us all suffer for now to curtail these wicked Northerners and ensure we cut them off as Gideon Orka had wanted in 1987.
Re: "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants by rummmy: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2020
Fake group......all na propaganda to rope in Niger delta into supporting a Yoruba presidency but that will never happen, instead, north can have it till we in South get sense..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Arrest Obasanjo Now – Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association / Hope Uzodinma Donates 27 Campaign Buses To Bola Tinubu's Campaign (Photos) / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.