Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Would U Do In My Shoes?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would U Do In My Shoes?? (2206 Views)

Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / If U Were Given D Chance 2 Bcome A Girl 4 A Day, What Would U Do With It? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Lalas247(f): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2017
She needs a man ! Sorry she just taold u in bulk nd white
Instead of u to find corner to cry .. you feeling somehow

Stop hating ! Mind ur biz! It's between her and ur older bro
Shebi na u end am ... tongue
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 8:00am On Jun 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Did you open this thread for your brother or my sister,please dont lose focus here. I offered my advice, TWICE, yet you still disturb me with mentions.

Now you are jumping to conclusions, i guess you are now a virus infested windows xp

i will not tell you what you want to hear. You wont get that here. If you want to tell please go ahead instead of looking for approval here. Just do what you want to do instead of disturbing us with this thread. You are obviously not a mature person. Please dont mention me again good day.
another condescending statement. If u offer ur advice without any sarcastic tendencies will u die?? Or because I brought it here for u to view and comment means u can talk however u feel like..?? It's too early for another exchange but I honestly expected better even though ur advice will come different from my laid down principle, yall need to come correct about it.. not sound all so condescending. Check all d comments here... virtually everyone is trying to be either rude or act like it's a cock fight.. really ma. .. too early... if u can't handle d mention yoself, den just swerve..
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 28, 2017
Is it simple correction you are calling condescending? You are truly a child.
Snitch41:
another condescending statement. If u offer ur advice without any sarcastic tendencies will u die?? Or because I brought it here for u to view and comment means u can talk however u feel like..?? It's too early for another exchange but I honestly expected better even though ur advice will come different from my laid down principle, yall need to come correct about it.. not sound all so condescending. Check all d comments here... virtually everyone is trying to be either rude or act like it's a cock fight.. really ma. .. too early... if u can't handle d mention yoself, den just swerve..
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 8:21am On Jun 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Is it simple correction you are calling condescending? You are truly a child.
windows 8.. windows 10.. ".. not condescending... I didn't ask for ur correction .. but advice. . I'm done actually wit d topic at hand.. but if I'm a child den u must b a granny with dose loose fat hanging all around.. how long did it take u to gather dem up. . One life time.. u Want to troll? ?? Not me ma .. in an age where we are all trying to stay young , why ih go pain me say u call me pikin... ?? All ur comments have either been half witty or carelessly aimed... spent so much time on fast food dats why u are a fat fool.. rsvp...

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 8:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
She needs a man ! Sorry she just taold u in bulk nd white
Instead of u to find corner to cry .. you feeling somehow

Stop hating ! Mind ur biz! It's between her and ur older bro
Shebi na u end am ... tongue
not hating.. ds was certainly d wrong place to bring ds.. I don't care about her.. not her.. but my sibling... why u wan force me to care?? I don't. . I don't. Dnt.. lol... I care about sibling.. a frnd would reveal ds info.... (Bro code).. yo a lady... I'm sure u urself wouldn't date ur sisters ex... if u would.. gud for u.... tnx for ur advice tho.... enuf said... I wasnt intending to say anything frm my opening... wanted to check if my conscience shuld b at rest before everyone went sour.. romance land is filled wit sadists sha. . Dang
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2017
Now you've stooped so low to insults, mark my words boy, i am not someone you can annoy. Call me old, call me fat, yet i am more mature than you and i am sure, i've accomplished far more with my life than you will ever do with yours so please deal with your inferiority complex.
Snitch41:
windows 8.. windows 10.. ".. not condescending... I didn't ask for ur correction .. but advice. . I'm done actually wit d topic at hand.. but if I'm a child den u must b a granny with dose loose fat hanging all around.. how long did it take u to gather dem up. . One life time.. u Want to troll? ?? Not me ma .. in an age where we are all trying to stay young , why ih go pain me say u call me pikin... ?? All ur comments have either been half witty or carelessly aimed... spent so much time on fast food dats why u are a fat fool.. rsvp...
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Now you've stooped so low to insults, mark my words boy, i am not someone you can annoy. Call me old, call me fat, yet i am more mature than you and i am sure, i've accomplished far more with my life than you will ever do with yours so please deal with your inferiority complex.
take yo granny old rickety sobby inferior crooked self out my bleeping thread.. d mileage on u oozes a stale offence.. so full of urself u recycle ur remnants by rim jobbing wen it trickles down. Now choke on dat maturity and local hoodity u so proudly call accomplishment...
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2017
Such a fool
Snitch41:
take yo granny old rickety sobby inferior crooked self out my bleeping thread.. d mileage on u oozes a stale offence.. so full of urself u recycle ur remnants by rim jobbing wen it trickles down. Now choke on dat maturity and local hoodity u so proudly call accomplishment...
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 10:26am On Jun 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Such a fool
from a primitive uncultured baboon...
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 28, 2017
Look at this pot calling kettle black, spawn of the dark ages.
Snitch41:
from a primitive uncultured baboon...
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Look at this pot calling kettle black, spawn of the dark ages.
u don't want to swerve.?!. Why did u do ds to urself... already a baboon... first time I'll c one rounded like a balloon.. it's ur type dey mount to have coitus with.. I was spawned.. u were pawned.. no one wanted a dark fool for a kid..
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 28, 2017
Snitch41:
u don't want to swerve.?!. Why did u do ds to urself... already a baboon... first time I'll c one rounded like a balloon.. it's ur type dey mount to have coitus with.. I was spawned.. u were pawned.. no one wanted a dark fool for a kid..
whatever loser
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2017
I know you will quote me again becos you like to have the last word, take it as a gift. I know you wont resist like the mangy, malnourished dog you are.

before i go one more thing, please go back to your village and beg the witches there for the remants of your intellect and future cos it seems they sucked your brain from your joystick and used it to make peppersoup and small chops in their coven meeting.

Because i am sure your brother has a better personality, mentality and future than you. I wish him all the best.
Snitch41:
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by eyinjuege: 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Snitch41:
I repeat.. understand before u speak Mr ikpi.. I'm in a satisfying relatnshp.. have no attachments to any ex.. my sibling dating an ex is a first for me. If it's acceptable den I shuld b able to tell him we had sum tin and he decide.. which is Wat is my debate here.. u sounding ds way shows how shallow u are and have been since I've been viewing ur comments on other places.. it isn't a must to comment here.. if u had little reason to give u would have viewed and passed... u are very correct to assume I am selfish.. I always protect my siblings and love to think dey would do same.. If I am petty den u must b from a loose family.. morals are still valuable here..

You said you were not intimate, right?

So what is the taboo there? Things didn't work out between you guys. You can let your brother know you've dated before, and weren't intimate.
However, don't think he will leave her. Its also alright if they decide to take their relationship further. It shouldn't be awkward
Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 1:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
eyinjuege:

You said you were not intimate, right?

So what is the taboo there? Things didn't work out between you guys. You can let your brother know you've dated before, and weren't intimate.
However, don't think he will leave her. Its also alright if they decide to take their relationship further. It shouldn't be awkward

. . Good.. u understand to an extent.. I do not hold any grudge.. I would not say anything on a regular day n dats why I brought it here.. to know if it's OK if I didn't say or did.... I wasn't going to tell him so he leave her but just so he knows now and not later and probably hold a grudge towards me for knowing n not saying anything.. it's myself n him dats my concern...

Re: What Would U Do In My Shoes?? by Snitch41(m): 1:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I know you will quote me again becos you like to have the last word, take it as a gift. I know you wont resist like the mangy, malnourished dog you are.

before i go one more thing, please go back to your village and beg the witches there for the remants of your intellect and future cos it seems they sucked your brain from your joystick and used it to make peppersoup and small chops in their coven meeting.

Because i am sure your brother has a better personality, mentality and future than you. I wish him all the best.
u expected I read dat. . Lol... c o... ds is my problem wit u.. u think shallow and foolishly. . Cock fighting and trying to brag about Wat is meaningless.. u keep talking about accomplishment's and all dat... niqqa we all Nigerians. Walk into a mall wit a million and u won't leave wit a trolley full.. and u r here probably making millions a year and bragging about accomplishment's. . U are very stupid myopic foolish black Ape with a very lowly mentality crippling ur very existence to a very stupendous end.. u r a typical afonja demon ( all talk and bullshit)... tryna make me hate my fine self.. u must b very daft and idiotic to come on her trying to sound intelligent and as one who has gotten any reasonble artifacts in life.. u are bragging about Wat? ? Ur naira. .?? Or telling me I shuld feel bad cos someone is making more naira.. granny! U are stupid. . We are all broke nigga... now go eat ur miserable change away... always bragging!. Typical village chump.... bastard afonja.. fvcking reject.. probably bleeped ur entire staff roster and relating dat to ur life's accomplishment.. else WTH would make u slip like dat.. bit*h

#100waystogetbroke Trends In South Africa. See Hilarious Tweets / Relationships In Nigeria Lol. (funny Picture) / Lady Shares Chat She Had With Potential Employer Who Demanded Sex From Her.