Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother (4543 Views)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / My Boyfriend's Younger Sister Caught Me Cheating (MY STORY) / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by brennyB: 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Recently I noticed my younger sister is dating my boyfriend's younger brother, now she is staying with me, so is my boyfriend's brother with him too, and we live close. And they are both 17, I have tried talking to the both of them, especially the boy,who opens up everything to me, he had broken the relationship severally since he notice his elder brother had a thing with me, but my own sister will not let him be.
To the point that my sister is praying that my relationship of how long shouldn't lead to marriage because she would want her relationship with my boyfriend's younger brother to lead to marriage.
And now it kinda bothers me, and I don't know what to do.
please I need candid advice
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
brennyB:
Recently I noticed my younger sister is dating my boyfriend's younger brother, now she is staying with me, so is my boyfriend's brother with him too, and we live close. And they are both 17, I have tried talking to the both of them, especially the boy,who opens up everything to me, he had broken the relationship severally since he notice his elder brother had a thing with me, but my own sister will not let him be.
To the point that my sister is praying that my relationship of how long shouldn't lead to marriage because she would want her relationship with my boyfriend's younger brother to lead to marriage.
And now it kinda bothers me, and I don't know what to do.
please I need candid advice
how old are the both of you

I mean you and your sister.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Victornezzar: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
She's following ur footstep na
wat do u expect grin

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by whitebeard(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lemme consult the people..sarrki come see
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by ojun50(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Blood sisters blood brothers love don't cause a tin.
Am coming back let me see wht d op below me hv to say
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Sammiejokes(m): 12:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
What stops two sisters marrying from same family. if they are all in true love, good for all.

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Prechy08(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2017
I dont see any Problem Here, except she prays for you to crash in ur relationships plus she Is 17

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2017
Not bad tho,leave them.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by tyson98: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
It doesn't speak well,sit here down and enlighten her
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by toseen7: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Two sisters finds love in the same family, not bad.

But why your blood sister dey pray that kain prayer? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by moorevic(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
u go fear prayer request

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by NairalandCS(m): 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
The only solution I see here is an orgy. grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by dtruth50: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
while i don't think is bad 4 u n ur sister to marry from d same house. but how did u know dt she is prayin 4 ur relationship to crash? did u overheard her prayer or she said it in ur presence?
from wht i c, u ar d one prayin 4 her's to crash while u ar thinkin dt wil b her prayer 4 urs too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by smithval(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Your sister could also open a topic...'' Help! My elder sister is dating my boyfriend's elder brother''. grin
If y'all cool with it, I don't see any bad thing though. I suggest the 4 of you talk about it.

5 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by DonHummer(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2017
I suggest the four of you should have a family meeting. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Idrismusty97(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2017
Stories like this are where Pôrn sites gets their inspiration from.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by tosyne2much(m): 4:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
toseen7:
Two sisters finds love in the same family, not bad.

But why your blood sister dey pray that kain prayer? undecided
Most families will never allow that to happen.. Marry from the same family? Haaaaaan!!
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
tyson98:

Why doesn't it? Give me a good reason

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
Sammiejokes:
What stops two sisters marrying from same family. if they are all in true love, good for all.
Ask d bad belle o...
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
Most families will never allow that to happen.. Marry from the same family? Haaaaaan!!
Why? Explain yourself!
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by tosyne2much(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nma27:
Why? Explain yourself!
I mean it's almost a taboo in most families to give out their daughters for marriage to the same family. I challenge you to make your research
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I mean it's almost a taboo in most family to give out their daughters for marriage to the same family. I challenge you to make your research
In Yoruba land? Never heard of such. I will.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by tosyne2much(m): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
tyson98:
Leave these people let them sit down and keep talking based on their level of ignorance.

This is not the matter of "if they love themselves". It sounds absurd if I go and marry from the same family my elder brother got married.

Even if we love each other, the family won't allow it
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by tosyne2much(m): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nma27:
In Yoruba land? Never heard of such. I will.
With my own little understanding, when a man is getting married to a woman, he's not only getting married to that woman alone but getting married to the whole family, which implies that the bride's and groom's family have invariably become a family. Therefore, your younger brother or sister cannot go to the same family to pay dowry again nah cheesy

Remember we are talking about Nigerian tradition here, not a global standard

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by bsideboii(m): 5:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
Just try to make your relationship work. leave those ones na small pikin dey worry dem.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by slyrone(m): 5:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
NairalandCS:
Gbam
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by dhantey324(m): 5:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
bsideboii:
Just try to make your relationship work. leave those ones na small pikin dey worry dem.

Spot on!!

But no big deal sha.. Life na individual race.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Moblord(m): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2017
Let them be. But if one of u break up with her bf Yawa must gas
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by won91(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
With my own little understanding, when a man is getting married to a woman, he's not only getting married to that woman alone but getting married to the whole family, which implies that the bride's and groom's family have invariably become a family. Therefore, your younger brother or sister cannot go to the same family to pay dowry again nah cheesy

Remember we are talking about Nigerian tradition here, not a global standard

So what happens in the case of Twin males getting married to twin females? I have seen a couple of marriages like that here in Nigeria.
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by UGLEEBOI: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
NairalandCS:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Oyindidi(f): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
Infatuation
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Mightyraw(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2017
Lol.

So the Niqqas gonna retire at home in the evening to recount how they spank that ass.... Your bf gonna be like that's my boy Wtf cheesycheesy

Make your investigations
Your parent are owing the guys parent some money

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Lies You’ve Been Told About Sex / Shocking Video: Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife's V While Making Love To Her / THE TENANT … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.