Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,420 members, 7,846,761 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother (4599 Views)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister / My Boyfriend's Younger Sister Caught Me Cheating (MY STORY) / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by chynie: 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
A
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by SmartyPants(m): 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2017
brennyB:
Recently I noticed my younger sister is dating my boyfriend's younger brother, now she is staying with me, so is my boyfriend's brother with him too, and we live close. And they are both 17, I have tried talking to the both of them, especially the boy,who opens up everything to me, he had broken the relationship severally since he notice his elder brother had a thing with me, but my own sister will not let him be.
To the point that my sister is praying that my relationship of how long shouldn't lead to marriage because she would want her relationship with my boyfriend's younger brother to lead to marriage.
And now it kinda bothers me, and I don't know what to do.
please I need candid advice

There is nothing wrong with dating from the same family. Secondly stop looking out for yourself and not giving a hoot about your little sister's happiness.

That being said, her 17 year old love will fizzle out soon, so allow nature run its course. That is if your own does not fizzle out first.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by tosyne2much(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2017
won91:

So what happens in the case of Twin males getting married to twin females? I have seen a couple of marriages like that here in Nigeria.
There are exceptions though. Remember I said "most" families won't allow it
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by iykekelvins(m): 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
Idrismusty97:
Stories like this are where Pôrn sites gets their inspiration from.
Best comment !!! grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Erums(m): 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
brennyB:
Recently I noticed my younger sister is dating my boyfriend's younger brother, now she is staying with me, so is my boyfriend's brother with him too, and we live close. And they are both 17, I have tried talking to the both of them, especially the boy,who opens up everything to me, he had broken the relationship severally since he notice his elder brother had a thing with me, but my own sister will not let him be.
To the point that my sister is praying that my relationship of how long shouldn't lead to marriage because she would want her relationship with my boyfriend's younger brother to lead to marriage.
And now it kinda bothers me, and I don't know what to do.
please I need candid advice

Go and tell ypur father or mum na... Dis is family issues.... Get sense na
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Gloria3389(f): 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
I don't see anything wrong in that its not as if she's dating your boyfriend no big deal sis..enjoy your relationship and let ur sis enjoy hers

1 Like

Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Fourwinds: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Infatuation
yes...dats what is worrying d younger sister....I bet u dat younger sister go fvckk pass d eldest.....teenagers are something else
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by idu1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
I mean it's almost a taboo in most families to give out their daughters for marriage to the same family. I challenge you to make your research

What's taboo my friend?
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Oyindidi(f): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2017
Fourwinds:
yes...dats what is worrying d younger sister....I bet u dat younger sister go fvckk pass d eldest.....teenagers are something else
grin next 3 years at most and she's done with him
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2017
idu1:

What's taboo my friend?
Where did you grow up abeg?
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Fourwinds: 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
grin next 3 years at most and she's done with him
exactly
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by uniquerotex: 11:44pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ehn ehn and so 2 ge 4niyen. This one nah wetin we call love in tokyo...
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by tosyne2much(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
In Yoruba land? Never heard of such. I will.
Now, have you made your research dear?
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by eezeribe(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Sammiejokes:
What stops two sisters marrying from same family. if they are all in true love, good for all.
Don't mind Nigerians and their stereotypes
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Now, have you made your research dear?
tosin, u still on this matter? Lolz
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by tosyne2much(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Nma27:
tosin, u still on this matter? Lolz
Don't mind me jawe cheesy
Re: Help! My Younger Sister Is Dating My Boyfriend's Younger Brother by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Don't mind me jawe cheesy
OK o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Gone Wrong / Ladies Are You Fit??? OK Make We See Pics Nauuu / Wow! Canadian Grandma Flies To Delta State To Say Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.