Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (45768 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / How My Boyfriend Impregnated My Best Friend And Another Girl - Lady Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
This is to seek for your honest solution to this situation, no insult pls.

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

Before my return, I was informed that my sister was pregnant for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. According to her, this guy always waylaid her on the road threatening her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other friends around the neighborhood, before he started making advances toward her. She is in her early twenties

To cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. Because right now she is with a child and he wants the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

Recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by psalmsmiles(m): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
nawa o

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Explicit02: 12:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Firstly it is wrong to call your in-law thug

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this

88 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Airforce1(m): 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
That man you called "Thug" could become a governor tomorow

Example is Yaya Bello and Lagos future governor, MC OLUOMO.

385 Likes 22 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by narit: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
I hope your sister is set for this journey she embarks on, because it going to be a rigid one except, if the thugnificient is very responsible, which I doubt, by the way you described him. Anyway life goes on.

32 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Mraphel: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Airforce1:
That man you called "Thug" could become a governor tomorow

Example is Yaya Bello and Lagos future governor, MC OLUOMO.
Like you impregnated ur baby mama beside when will u marry her?

105 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
What do you mean by thug? And what kind of girl is your sister?

Does she like tough men & hate nice, educated men who treat her well?

A lot of girls don’t like responsible, nice but predictable guys.

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 12:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:

I guess because he knew you call him a thug that makes him have no regard for you guys...

Be kind to him and fix a date for intro and accept the fate unless your sister will become a baby mama and that stigma may affect her later in future

My view on this

i'm not calling him a thug, thats how he is in the neighbourhood, for privacy sake his picture should have followed the post. and his behaviour is annoying.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
In journey of life some just spoil their life...
Well no human is useless until the die been un-useful

What do your sister wants

For me let her give birth, give the babe to the guy or his family and make sure your sis is relocate to where she will be taken well care for and let a family (siblings) eye be upon her. The she should focus on her future learn a trade or enroll in a university study.
Sorry bro for the shame and pain this will cost the family

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
And why didn’t your family abort the baby when you realized the guy is a Muslim? That’s the only sticky part ooo—Muslim guy.

The blame is all on your sister.

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by donbachi(m): 12:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
Ur smear campaign against the guy has already failed on arrival....any child dat goes to a party and dance....must be given party rice...ur sis got served...if na dangote son u for call am thug?...do u even know if he will end up becoming ur entire family breadwinner?...u all should thread with caution.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

not i called him, thats how he is, for privacy sake his picture should have followed the post. and his behaviour is annoying.

Be more explicit please. Is he rough & with no ambition or what?

There are levels to this thug thing.

4 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by 2special(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
If they wants the child, pls let them have him/her but don't let your sister go, if l was in your shoes that's what I will do but here l don't know much details about the other family that you're trying to paint bad... Sometimes very difficult to advise until you know the full details and hear from the other party....I'm sure your sister won't love/like the guy.

9 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 12:57pm On Jan 04, 2020
2special:
If they wants the child, pls let them have him/her but don't let your sister go, if l was in your shoes that's what I will do but here l don't know much details about the other family that you're trying to paint bad... Sometimes very difficult to advise until you know the full details and hear from the other party....I'm sure your sister won't love/like the guy.

Na lie oooo. His sister loves the guy to have bleeped him to the extent of getting pregnant.

The OP has not really given us enough facts. He’s jus calling the guy a thug & he has defined what a thug is.

His sister must be one of those young confused girls who like rough guys. The OP still needs to give us more facts for us to advice him.

19 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2020
donbachi:
Ur smear campaign against the guy has already failed on arrival....any child dat goes to a party and dance....must be given party rice...ur sis got served...if na dangote son u for call am thug?...do u even know if he will end up becoming ur entire family breadwinner?...u all should thread with caution.

but we can't make wrong right, if he has done it the right way, it will be better, now he insult us anyhow he want, can that be a good inlaw, can that be a breadwinner? how would you have handled it if its your sis? you will let it slid, hoping he will become your home breadwinner? what about you being the breadwinner. just saying

28 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by GraGra247(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2020
Explicit02:

My view on this

Please don't follow the advice of this possible fellow thug. Maybe he's even the person himself. A thug is a thug and should have nothing to do with normal human beings.

Get your sister to abort. If its too late, let her have the baby but hand it over to the baby daddy's family if they insist they want the baby.

Seek a future for your sister with a responsible man elsewhere.

Your family is paying the price of neglect of your sister. They shouldn't make the mistake twice.

116 Likes 10 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 1:02pm On Jan 04, 2020
2special:
we don't want her to go, but looking at the plea from the guy family, because they said once they impregnate a lady they dont reject the baby or the girl in question
Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
I still don’t understand what Op means by thug & he has not given us information about what kind of girl his sister is.

He’s intentionally avoiding those questions.

Don’t come & lambast an innocent guy while absolving your own sister of blame.

Who — in your estimation—is a thug? And what kind of girl is your sister. Give us a honest assessment so we can help you.

11 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
GraGra247:

Please don't follow the advice of this possible fellow thug. Maybe he's even the person himself. A thug is a thug and should have nothing to do with normal human beings.

Get your sister to abort. If its too late, let her have the baby but hand it over to the baby daddy's family if they insist they want the baby.

Seek a future for your sister with a responsible man elsewhere.

Your family is paying the price of neglect of your sister. They shouldn't make the mistake twice.

humm, we are christain and we don't encourage abortion. thanks though, will look into " seeking a better future for her"

4 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by lopsoj(m): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2020
uninspired07:
I still don’t understand what Op means by thug & he has not given us information about what kind of girl his sister is.

He’s intentionally avoiding those questions.

Don’t come & lambast an innocent guy while absolving your own sister of blame.

Who — in your estimation—is a thug? And what kind of girl is your sister. Give us a honest assessment so we can help you.
are you not aware of guys who take advantage of girls because they are friendly, and i state it clearly that she can be cynical too.

7 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by donbachi(m): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

but we can't make wrong right, if he has done it the right way, it will be better, now he insult us anyhow he want, can that be a good inlaw, can that be a breadwinner? how would you have handled it if its your sis? you will let it slid, hoping he will become your home breadwinner? what about you being the breadwinner. just saying
all I'm saying is,u people should thread with caution,so d person u all are fighting for does not turn back and fight u people...a child in love is senseless,dangerous and worst than an adult in love....and don't try the power of a woman in love.

4 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
humm, we are christain and we don't encourage abortion. thanks though, will look into " seeking a better future for her"

You’re a avoiding my questions because you’re not comfortable with the answers. You & your people better go give your sister to the Islamic thug she had a baby for.

All these smear campaign on the Islamic thug on NL is an afterthought. Your sister’s upbringing has landed her where she rightfully belongs.

11 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
are you not aware of guys who take advantage of girls because they are friendly, and i state it clearly that she can be cynical too.

What do you mean by cynical? Sorry bro, but your sister loves this Islamic thug so she’s now his wife.

I know the kind of girl your sister is so there’s no need for you to insult her husband online.

She’s laid & bed & will lie on it for life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by BigJoe19: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2020
You have called the man a thug but you have refused to call your sister a hoe, how wonderful!!!

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Explicit02: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=GraGra247 post=85492848]

Your name GraGra247 shows you are a fellow thug truly....

Are you encouraging abortion?..

The OP made it clear the sister is into the so called thug.. She his pregnant and not raped nor arranged its consensual or why encourage abortion.

My take on it still remains that the Girls family should allow the girl go to the thug if she wishes to....

Show me your friends and I will know who you are!!!!
The girl fell for a thug you are here so let her face the consequences

#saynotoabortion

4 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Gofwane(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mraphel:

Like you impregnated ur baby mama beside when will u marry her?
damn!!! Kung-fu panda grin

1 Like

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by uninspired07: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
BigJoe19:
You have called the man a thug but you have refused to call your sister a hoe, how wonderful!!!

Exactly. I know the kind of girl his sister is.

She would have been asked out by “nice”, “responsible” guys but she refused & fell in love with this street thug of a guy.

My only worry is that the guy is a Muslim. I don’t like that.

OP has to bear with them & leave them to live their lives. The fault lies with OP’s sister.

16 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Kobicove(m): 1:18pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:

i'm not calling him a thug, thats how he is in the neighbourhood, for privacy sake his picture should have followed the post. and his behaviour is annoying.

Take your sister for an abortion if not your family will be tied to that guy for life!

13 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by BigJoe19: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
Did he force her, how did he take advantage of her? Let me not lie to you your sister loves adventure like most girls and she got burnt, stop trying to remove the blame from her, I guess your sister is one of those teenagers that like tough boys.

6 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by BigJoe19: 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kobicove:

Take your sister for an abortion if not your family will be tied to that guy for life!
Why advice abortion when the boy's family are not rejecting the pregnancy? If she commits abortion and her womb gets damaged, she would resent her family for life.

9 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by Blakjewelry(m): 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
lopsoj:
This is to seek for your honest solution to this situation, no insult pls.

My younger sister is very friendly, and cynical, but this attitude of hers, is always to the extreme, she mostly lived with our elderly sister and her husband, while they leave her alone at home with their children often, this continue for long. During this time, i was away from home, because my work took me out of town.

before my return, i was informed that my sister was pregnate for a thug she met whenever she was sent on an errand. according to her, this guy always waylay her on the road threating her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other firends around the neigbourhood, before he started making advances toward her. she is in her early twenties

to cut the story short, how they get to become intimate was a surprise to us. because right now she is with a child and he want the child to be born, yet he has no regard for any of us in our family, he insult us at will, and he is also a muslim.

recently his family came over to apologise for his misconduct and demand we release the mother and the unborn child to them. meanwhile we do not want to have anything to do with a thug, that has no regard for the family with no sign of remorse. what do you think we can possible do on this issue
Take your sister out of that area, and abort that pregnancy except your sister wants it. After the abortion, if the idiot comes to make any threat, arrest him after all there is no receipt that he got her pregnant. Because I know a lot of idiots who believe they can find their way into a well to do family by impregnating one of their daughter.

26 Likes

Re: A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Look at the part of your message which I cut out. I guess all those telling you to allow the thug marry your sister did not see this part of your message. A thug threatened and waylaid your sister to have sex with him, she fell into it due to pressure/lack of sense, and you are even thinking of welcoming him into your family.

Better save your sister, she can keep the child, but do not have anything to do with a thug, he is not even remorseful, he does not respect your family, and he is a Muslim. Let your sister bear the lifetime shame of having a child for a scallywag......it's her shame to bear, but do not allow them marry. You should also be ready for custody battle with a thug, since his family wants marriage and he also wants the baby.
lopsoj:

according to her, this guy always waylay her on the road threating her to have sex with him, but she said it happened after she frolic with him and some other firends around the neigbourhood, before he started making advances toward her. she is in her early twenties

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Twin Sisters Got Proposed To By Their Boyfriends At The Same Time. (video) / Nairaland Get Together Party'03

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.