Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Long Term Relationship With A Lady From Arochukwu, Abia State. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Long Term Relationship With A Lady From Arochukwu, Abia State. (1864 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Long-term Relationship! / Long Term Relationship,an Advantage Or Disadvantage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Term Relationship With A Lady From Arochukwu, Abia State. by CyberG: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2010
First, this is more of a romance intoned inquiry, which does not fit into the culture section. I will appreciate all responses but please make it honest as this is important to me!

Although I have lived in Nigeria before, I admit that I do not know the peculiarities of women from Arochukwu (or Abia State in general). There is this lady who I really like and I interested in knowing some things about her place. Are there any known spiritual/religious issues with people from this area? What things are they known for? Are they troublesome people or peace-loving? Are they any strange myths which I should be aware of?

I saw the following post on NL and this is the kind of thing that I am wary about:

I've tried to pretend like nothing is wrong in my village when it pertains to 'juju' but i cant any longer.
There are extremely wicked people in my village.
I know its a common thing, but maybe mine is exceptional.
I hail from Abia State.
Isuikwuato L.G.A, although i'll just stop short of calling the village.
You dare not, i repeat DARE NOT prosper in my village, cos it could cost you your sanity, or/and your life.
The 'technique' being employed now is, if you decide to come home, you have to cut the figure of someone who is extremely wretched, and should have tales of WOE to back it up.
Then and only then will you be spared. Unbelievable, but true
How about your own village?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-363283.0.html#msg5068920

NLanders, respond to this thread oooo
Re: Long Term Relationship With A Lady From Arochukwu, Abia State. by odumchi: 2:15am On Jun 09, 2012
It's been over two years...lol. I don't suppose any responses now will be useful? grin

(1) (Reply)

Age Diffenrence In Relationships. / I Am Scared He Is Cheating On Me. I Dont Know What To Do. Help! / Ladies , Can You Date Or Marry Someone That You Are Not Attracted To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.