Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) (90466 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew... Toothless bulldog

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
A demigod and his followers. Carry on, cool

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by munas: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
Hahahahaha...

This guys no go kill me with laugh ooo

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Moving4: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2017
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by brunofarad(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
This thread will soon be ridden with fights by shildren from different divides grin

Let me sit here and observe first grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by AHCB: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
trustyshoess:
A demigod and his followers. Carry on, cool
You truly believe he's a demigod?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
eezeribe:
This whole drama is gradually turning to comedy...

yu again ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Viccur(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
This man just dey use Biafra ish make more money

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by AntiWailer: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
eezeribe:

It was comedy from the beginning.

See the eediots called Special Guards.

Chest beaters. They can brag with anything at all.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2017
You see those Guys as Guards but they are Highly Spiritual they can Miss....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Deltagiant: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
decatalyst:
I laugh loud walahi grin grin

This man is a very brilliant psychologist who within a very short time, rammed an idea into a few people and came out of a supposed confinement, became the lord and king of a whole kindred. They bow, worship and serve him. SMH

Well, these hoodrats can't stop his arrest if he goes against the law.

NB: I respect right to self determinism but NK is just a joke who want to use his people to achieve an end.

Kindly give one instance so far that made u conclude he was out for a selfish end?

What in this world could he not have gotten while in kuje prison refusing every entreaty from Nigerian government middle men who visited him in prison.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Benekruku(m): 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
grin grin grin

The guards look very hungry!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by darkckUSA: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
eezeribe:

This is a comedy really!

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by HausaOverlord: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
Muhahahaha, na this one's go stop my trigger happy soldiers?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by darkckUSA: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Deltagiant post=57899155][/quote]

Just a big Effing Joke..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by RosaConsidine: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2017
KANU should really not do this.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Edopesin: 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
This PPle Will Gee Sombori One Blow Seven Die

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by tydi(m): 8:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
Kyase:
i just the laugh only me for toilet

English funeral bro!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by darkckUSA: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
nototribalist:
We need to supply them with serious weapons against our enemies from SW and Northerners

Are you serious or is this sarcasm?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by kingthreatz: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2017
To ipob, Nnamdi Kanu is likened to a new god. These people are ready to lîck this albino's anuś in the name of Biafra

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Pylony(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2017
mynuel:
Laugh wan kill me abeg stop these joke....they resemble food servers at mama put.

Sense fall on all of them in form of coconut.
grin True, they look Like those ones in pounded yam department

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by AHCB: 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2017
Nonsense! This guy should go and look for a real job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by oweman: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
[quote author=Yeligray post=57897256]People fail to see the light in things.. There is no country that has ever divided without war except u want war then Nigeria can be divided.. But me i strongly say #NO TO WAR.

If biafrauds call for war they shall get war in full dose no half or quarter war
right now i wish to do some shootings ¡
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by bakila: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please someone should catch images of those guys very well. We will later hear how they become serious criminals after training as the ExKuje man guards.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
I think this Man is finally going mad!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by hilroy: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
This idiot needs to be locked up and the key thrown away. Imbe.cile washing the brains of eastern Almajiris

The only difference between this re.tard and Shakau is that his Almajiris are not suicide bombing like those of Shakau.
Both this albino re.tard and the goro chewing Shakau are brainwashing the gullible, jobless and useless youth

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Awoo88: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
U see the nonsense wen buhari don caidr,?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
eezeribe:

Big time comedy. What kind of ridicule is this?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by positivelord: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
those are criminals from osisioma market Aba.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Ahahahahahaha!!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by bakila: 9:01pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please someone should catch images of those guys very well. We will later hear how they became hardened criminals after training as the ExKuje man guards.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.