Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) (90452 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Razorblades: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
We need to supply them with serious weapons against our enemies from SW and Northerners.

In case you don't know these security guys are called agulere. They look simple but extremely dangerous. They're the same agulere group we use in dealing with touts that come to disturb ladipo market in Lagos.

When fashola was showing himself, trying to destroy igbo markets in Lagos he didn't know the boys protecting our boys are agulere. If you wan try agulere boys go to ladipo market and start trouble. Afonjas know how far, them no dey near that side. Cowards!!

See them so called agulere lying down flat in same Ladipo. Lol

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Razorblades: 6:22am On Jun 28, 2017
sisisioge:

No be small thing babes, I don't have the patience to go through everything here but the cretin already gave me a summary. It must be pretty difficult being his neighbor undecided

Dont mind the hateful being. The jobless fool is one poverty striken animal that spew trash everywhere. He cant even face that lady in any inteligent discussion, a grown man posing as a female online. What a shame.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by sisisioge: 6:24am On Jun 28, 2017
Razorblades:

Dont mind the hateful being. The jobless fool is one poverty striken animal that spew trash everywhere. He cant even face that lady in any inteligent discussion, a grown man posing as a female online. What a shame.

One can tell...the ones whose fate is only in technicalities are the noisiest yet terribly empty. It is well...have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by nototribalist: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2017
Razorblades:

See them so called agulere lying down flat in same Ladipo. Lol
innocent traders being harrass by police as usual. That's why God have sent Nnamdi kanu to come and lead us to the promise land, away from the Egyptian Pharaohs. Obviously Buhari will die soon

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by jnoz23(m): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2017
igbo pple abeg advise ur broda kanu b4 im disgrace himself! I mean is dat d best biafra could offer their saviour?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Dicksonpal: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2017
Fuckn lubbers that would die for their leader lol!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by brainbox2014(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
We need to supply them with serious weapons against our enemies from SW and Northerners.

In case you don't know these security guys are called agulere. They look simple but extremely dangerous. They're the same agulere group we use in dealing with touts that come to disturb ladipo market in Lagos.

When fashola was showing himself, trying to destroy igbo markets in Lagos he didn't know the boys protecting our boys are agulere. If you wan try agulere boys go to ladipo market and start trouble. Afonjas know how far, them no dey near that side. Cowards!!

And your name says 'nototribalist'. No be only Agulere. Small threat of eviction from the North and you're wailing up and down. I see who the real cowards are. What a joke.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Ijaya123: 6:57am On Jun 28, 2017
komia:
Regardless of how long it will take, Biafra Republic will be realized. Bookmark this.

Can we even see a map of this so call Biafra?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by modupeleke(f): 7:13am On Jun 28, 2017
hmmm, vanity + vanity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Emmalondon: 7:15am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:

Which stupid agulere are you talking about. Why not keep quiet if you dont have what to say.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by modupeleke(f): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2017
hmmm, vanity + vanity Abacha had more securities than Kanu, what is the end result?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by hollywater: 7:22am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
This whole drama is gradually turning to comedy...
Meaning he should not be guard, so that your wicked government, can easily kill him?There's nothing wrong with him have a security guards.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:
This is Nnamdi Kanu real speciall trained guards. Those people are only saluting him like other groups salute influential people in the society. Mischievous people are free to say whatever they like.

No big deal.

Thanks for reposting. The yorubaa mod$ hid my post where I posted the pic you posted. This people are naturally wicked!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by shekauvsbuhari: 7:26am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
this man is a clown. I blame buhari for making him popular. He should av just shut his radio frequency n ignored him. Now he has made a court jester a hero.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by ESDKING: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
sean1000x:

Thanks for reposting. The yorubaa mod$ hid my post where I posted the pic you posted. This people are naturally wicked!
I saw that your pix before, but surprised when they removed it . Most of the topics they move to fp is mainly to spite Ipob. That's nairaland for you. Come to politics section and see some good news about Ipob, but they won't move it to fp.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by matotoide(m): 7:38am On Jun 28, 2017
Black tops inside heat? Na wao!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 28, 2017
ESDKING:
This is Nnamdi Kanu real speciall trained guards. Those people are only saluting him like other groups salute influential people in the society. Mischievous people are free to say whatever they like.

No big deal.

LOL. Na so.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by StarPlayer: 7:46am On Jun 28, 2017
hammerF:
With the exceptional leadership shown by Kanu, many of us are determined to give our life in place of his.
cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by nototribalist: 7:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Emmalondon:

Which stupid agulere are you talking about. Why don't I keep quiet if I dont have what to say.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by bendike: 8:00am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
My exert thought.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Alanzazani: 8:01am On Jun 28, 2017
This clown is busy taking meaningless photos up and down while intellectuals are now discussing ways and how this country will be restructured.

At the end of the day he will be relegated to the dustbin of history as a militant that shook the polity sometime back. I like that this agitation has made all Nigerians awake to the need to talk about our existence as a nation and people, but like I keep saying this Kanu lacks ideology and intellect probably has psychological problems
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by dacanv(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
Jobless men
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by mynuel(m): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2017
divicode:

Chai you be senior agbaya, grin you are too mean, you no take am easy at all grin

Lol how we go do....as dem say sense is not their portion on earth.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by IamOpemipo(m): 8:34am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:

You are wicked grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by David160(m): 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
Chai nawa oo

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by David160(m): 8:40am On Jun 28, 2017
dacanv:
Jobless men
grin
dacanv:
Jobless men

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Razorblades: 8:47am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
innocent traders being harrass by police as usual. That's why God have sent Nnamdi kanu to come and lead us to the promise land, away from the Egyptian Pharaohs. Obviously Buhari will die soon

Shut your smelly mouth, your worthless noisemaking agulere were lying down flat with their big empty flat head and you are here making noise. How old are you?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 8:55am On Jun 28, 2017
only the illiterate and misinformed people will follow this blind man hungry for Power!! and I believe silver or lead, he will surely get one. Silver from his gullible blind followers or lead from the government as been a nuisance to the peace and security of the country for a greater national interest! Ojukwu was 2000 times greater and more ambitious than Nnamdi KANU in his quest but yet in the end acknowledged his mistakes and regrets in the later days of his life for leading a lot off innocent Nigerians to be slaughtered in the name of power! in Yoruba proverb, Nnamdi KANU case is d case of a stray dog and a needle without thread ready for obliteration.

I am 100% sure that highly educated, well exposed and well travelled Igbo would know that this guy is only feigning another Hollywood or Hollywood Commando Super star on the bill board. Nnamdi KANU is nothing but a joke and does not in anyway speak for the interest of the educated Igbos. this is the reason why we need more schools in the east and more Igbo's should be compelled to embrace and have access to affordable education. By then, only the flies would be left to follow Nnamdi KANU blind lead as I want to believe Nnamdi himself is an illiterates! forget his backyard and doctored name and royalty.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2017
only the illiterate and misinformed people will follow this blind man hungry for Power!! and I believe silver or lead, he will surely get one. Silver from his gullible blind followers or lead from the government as been a nuisance to the peace and security of the country for a greater national interest! Ojukwu was 2000 times greater and more ambitious than Nnamdi KANU in his quest but yet in the end acknowledged his mistakes and regrets in the later days of his life for leading a lot off innocent Nigerians to be slaughtered in the name of power! in Yoruba proverb, Nnamdi KANU case is d case of a stray dog and a needle without thread ready for obliteration.

I am 100% sure that highly educated, well exposed and well travelled Igbo would know that this guy is only feigning another Hollywood or Hollywood Commando Super star on the bill board. Nnamdi KANU is nothing but a joke and does not in anyway speak for the interest of the educated Igbos. this is the reason why we need more schools in the east and more Igbo's should be compelled to embrace and have access to affordable education. By then, only the flies would be left to follow Nnamdi KANU blind lead as I want to believe Nnamdi himself is an illiterates! forget his backyard and doctored name and royalty.

I believe this is a big comedy or big brother Mozambique version! My ribs are so cracked that I just can't laugh! imagine how much this guy would make for selling wrist band and printed Biafran T Shirts to some ill educated and poorly informed idiots Without apology, am proud to be married to an Igbo woman who will equally frown at riff raffs like this. Am dead sure this guy aspire to be the President of Mozambique if Biafra itself eventually suffice but yet lacks the true Character and Charisma of a true leader. Believe me, elements like this will continue to cause disunity among the Igbo tribes of Nigeria. Without apology, I must say Nnamdi Kanu is another Silly spoilt brat that likes refinement and discipline. I believe he lacks home training as its all glaring his parents never thoughts him well.

I have my reservations about the igbos and their comparative areas of efficiency and advantage over other tribes as I stand to defend igbos wherever I go because my wife and children are half igbos and in all tribes, we have the good, the bad and the ugly. A times I wonder If we have reasonable elders who can call this loosed dog without a dog tie to order but instead only projects him as a living hero and commando poster boy. Believe me, I know an Igbo man very well because 88%% of my friends are igbos, this Nnamdi Kanu does not represent the image and voice of the Igbo's in anyway. He is just another Shekau of Bokoharam drumming the music and melody of war in the eastern part of Nigeria. I strongly believe that if Nnamdi Kanu were to conduct any election in his constituency, he is sure never going win a vote because he lacks the character. My advice for him and his followers is to go to farm and they will see the need for peace and regional development and stop beating drums of war

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by KENFERDYOORI(m): 9:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Hope this guy isn't at the verge of forming a deadly gang like Shekau
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by spiritedtete: 9:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Kanu's scam is working ehehehehe. It is well oo lol. But some people can be so gullible shaaaaaaa!lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by pyman11(m): 9:18am On Jun 28, 2017
these ones are not gallant.....they are rats in the hand of Nigerian army

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke) / Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.