Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) (90468 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Royal Sword At His Residence In Abia State. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Friends As He's Freed From Kuje Prison In Abuja.PICS/VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2017
All i see na Insane set of people that needs to be sent to ARO.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 28, 2017
No power can protect him against the security forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria if they should decide to cut him to size!

Deltagiant:
Yes, he should have some protection, possibly armed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by goldedprince: 1:33am On Jun 28, 2017
is it not illegal for a terrorist group to fly their flag publicly in a country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Gebbson007(m): 1:37am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
We need to supply them with serious weapons against our enemies from SW and Northerners.

In case you don't know these security guys are called agulere. They look simple but extremely dangerous. They're the same agulere group we use in dealing with touts that come to disturb ladipo market in Lagos.

When fashola was showing himself, trying to destroy igbo markets in Lagos he didn't know the boys protecting our boys are agulere. If you wan try agulere boys go to ladipo market and start trouble. Afonjas know how far, them no dey near that side. Cowards!!

Why so much seriousness,who the fuvk z after u ,
Z it buhari¿ pls dnt tll me u scared of bubu¿ grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by sunnysunny(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2017
These one way i dey see look like i never chop... Only a man that has eaten will be talking of division.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by EngrJeffNice2: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmmmm,just passing by oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by millsak(m): 2:41am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:
We need to supply them with serious weapons against our enemies from SW and Northerners.

In case you don't know these security guys are called agulere. They look simple but extremely dangerous. They're the same agulere group we use in dealing with touts that come to disturb ladipo market in Lagos.

When fashola was showing himself, trying to destroy igbo markets in Lagos he didn't know the boys protecting our boys are agulere. If you wan try agulere boys go to ladipo market and start trouble. Afonjas know how far, them no dey near that side. Cowards!!

you're an horse sh*t, as for the things coming out of your mouth; horse ass!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by michaelwilli(m): 3:31am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
This whole drama is gradually turning to comedy...
I decided to make ur likes 667. I can't watch it stand at 666

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by rightwingz: 4:03am On Jun 28, 2017
Mrspycee:
The leader of indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu strikes a pose with his gallant guards.

See photos below;

More @>>> http://trendzbase..com/2017/06/nnamdi-kanu-poses-with-his-special.html

Sheakau body guards are more rugged................ I wish igbos good luck in this fight. I dont see his security matching sheakau's.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by hilroy: 4:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Brain washing is a very terrible thing

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by hilroy: 4:08am On Jun 28, 2017
datribune:
It would hav been funny if dis psychopath does not hav blood on his hands by leading many misguided youth to their early graves.
Enough of dis nonsense. dis is d kind of stupidity & arrogance dat led to Ojukwu's Cassava-stick soldiers.

Cassava stick soldiers

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 4:09am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:

Big time. Nnamdi is making himself look very uncouth and unintelligent. He is very ordinary and very much an area boy. He lacks class. Fucck!

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by GREYWOLF(m): 4:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Where were they when you were peeping out the bars like a guinea pig in a cage?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by akudofarms: 4:35am On Jun 28, 2017
@ishilove and @sukkot why the hate.You two have shown that you are full of spite. Don't scoff and scorn as much as you like. It is for people like yourselves who feel that they are wise and full of spiritual knowledge that God will humble and bring about BIAFRA. Don't hate embrace the struggle. Because fundamentally it is a fight for human rights and civil rights. Which is the right of any human on the face of the earth. Ask God to open your eyes.BIAFRA will be gotten without war before your very eyes. So it is written so it is done.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by komia: 4:50am On Jun 28, 2017
Regardless of how long it will take, Biafra Republic will be realized. Bookmark this.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Ijaya123: 4:54am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:

Senseless boasting and vain chest beating are really in some people's DNA.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by fyneguy: 4:57am On Jun 28, 2017
I don't just get it - are there no enlightened people in the SE?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Adebowale89(m): 5:00am On Jun 28, 2017
someone like KANU cannot lead the struggle of Biafra to her accomplishment

Igbo race clamouring for their own country is justifiable in UN law but definitely not with this unnecessary drama of this man

he's inconsistencies to this race, someone that said yes in the morning and no at night

he's full of fear in the struggle

he's not determined

he's not ready for sacrifice

he only want to do play and hide game in Biafra struggle and that will bury the agitation of Biafra forever if ndi Igbo don't open their eyes for this man freedom incompetencies

he instigated the struggle again but his struggle is political and of ethnicity discrimination rather than being diplomatic

though if I have easily brainwashed people to rule on, I wouldn't hesitate, abi who no want better things but ordinary layman in Yoruba land will resist any form of enslavement

this is modern slavery at its peak in East....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by bigtt76(f): 5:07am On Jun 28, 2017
Emperor Kanu grin ...people should wait ..when he deposes the chiefs before they know say hin don mara isssssokay tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 5:09am On Jun 28, 2017
stupidity has taken over him.....e gat guards and some foolish people are dying of biaf.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by akilo1: 5:10am On Jun 28, 2017
kanu have turn himself to a small god in biafra land,hope all this zombie follow go prison for the second time when he will be re arested?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Ohraybs(m): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2017
nototribalist:

You are a first class mumu...Agulere ko,Agulewe ni.......

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by sukkot: 5:31am On Jun 28, 2017
akudofarms:
@ishilove and @sukkot why the hate.You two have shown that you are full of spite. Don't scoff and scorn as much as you like. It is for people like yourselves who feel that they are wise and full of spiritual knowledge that God will humble and bring about BIAFRA. Don't hate embrace the struggle. Because fundamentally it is a fight for human rights and civil rights. Which is the right of any human on the face of the earth. Ask God to open your eyes.BIAFRA will be gotten without war before your very eyes. So it is written so it is done.
go to this thread this morning and see how igbo poured intense hate all over yoruba lmao. I am just returning the favor. it is a righteous thing to return recompense on those who trouble thee. its scriptural

https://www.nairaland.com/3884883/no-oil-niger-delta-north/6#57886197

and i have absolutely nothing against your fight for biafra, however if you keep insulting me and my people in the process then we will return the insults. how come you have never for once condemned your brothers when they abuse other tribes everyday ? it is when other tribes start returning the hate on igbo that people like you show up , but where are you to condemn and caution your people ? why do you only object when others return the insult to igbo ? i find that very suspicious of you. until i see enough righteous igbos condemning their people for insulting other tribes - until that time comes I assume you are all together because your silence is deafening. joe igbokwe is the only igbo man who is righteous and condemning igbo for always abusing other tribes

having said all that, while i wish you get your biafra, but you guys are seriously becoming a laughing stock to the world. i would suggest the wise ones amongst you start speaking out loud more because you are starting to look like a tribe of foolish people. are there any wise igbo people left in the land and do they have a voice ?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by yinkslinks(m): 5:38am On Jun 28, 2017
receive sense in Jesus name.
nototribalist:

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Luvdk(f): 5:44am On Jun 28, 2017
SirJeffry:
Now this is becoming stupidity. I had thought he was serious and focused about this struggle so why all these senseless show-off in recent days?
He was just coming out to see his visitors
Forget abt media propaganda
That man is the most intelligent nigga I eva met
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Jun 28, 2017
those guys beside him must be criminals. the so called ipob guys are robbing people here in Onitsha owerri road.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by Razorblades: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2017
[s]
technicallyrich:

We you shut up.ugly dirty prostitute.
If not for Internet do yorubas bath.
I will send a private message to suen to have you and tosyne2much sacked both of you don't know your job.
The other monikers you and tosyne2much are using to cause division between ss and se is no longer enough now you have the boldness to use your office monikers.
Like I said if suen refuse then I will petition nairaland for causing division between ss and se and other shady deal done here
You will here from me soon dirty thing,i spit on your smelling pusssy.that is if you are not a mere claiming female
In our next meeting nairaland will definitely be discussed.
[/s]

You are a disgrace to your late parents, wish i can beat the hell out of your flat head. A grown dirty man like you posing as a female online, no wonder you still live with your mother at the age of 46 with no achievement. You were busted on the Ijaw but shame wont let you change your tactics, ugly looking cretin. Spits on your compressed head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:18am On Jun 28, 2017
eezeribe:
Ah swear. Kuje prison igbo don turn dis guy brain undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) by sisisioge: 6:20am On Jun 28, 2017
Razorblades:
[s][/s]

You are a disgrace to your late parents, wish i can beat the hell out of your flat head. A grown dirty man like you posing as a female online, no wonder you still live with your mother at the age of 46 with no achievement. You were busted on the Ijaw but shame wont let you change your tactics, ugly looking cretin. Spits on your compressed head.

No be small thing babes, I don't have the patience to go through everything here but the cretin already gave me a summary. It must be pretty difficult being his neighbor undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hanan Buhari Arrives Bauchi For A Photoshoot In A Presidential Jet / Rotimi Amaechi Attacked In Spain / Donald Trump Blasts Nigeria Again!! - (A Joke)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.