Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,466 members, 7,836,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Share Your Experience Of The Craziest Things You ’ V Done For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience Of The Craziest Things You ’ V Done For Love (308 Views)

What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What Are The Craziest Things You've Ever Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience Of The Craziest Things You ’ V Done For Love by Ibukzy: 7:27am On Jun 28, 2017
Just wanted to know things we all do or have done for Love, how Embarrassed has it made you thinking back to the past and if you are still sacrificing alot in the name of Love do you think its worth it.
Tell me what have you done for love.
For me, i have the craziest things which are :
1] Drive @ 2.00am in the Morning to see my EX – craziest, lol .
2] Give my only Laptop for love
3] Spent my allowance on a woman
4] left school to be with a woman – silly
5] Slept in a car waiting for my woman to come back from hanging with d gurls
6] Risked my life a million times to travel just to see a man ( Night Bus runz)
7] Abandoned my friends to be with anyone i was with
in the End, i am not with any of these people. When person love sha, mumu dey do am
When i think back on this i laugh my head off. i am not glad i did it but i was really stupid!
Confession time everyone.
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Craziest Things You ’ V Done For Love by olayinks007(m): 7:30am On Jun 28, 2017
Took a bullet 4 her... Though av got Ayeta/Odeshi on my body sha. tongue
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Craziest Things You ’ V Done For Love by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 28, 2017
No love bro cheesy
Re: Share Your Experience Of The Craziest Things You ’ V Done For Love by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 28, 2017
grin

Memory lane...

1. Travelled all the way to Tripoli, Lebanon (even the war already started by the Hezbollah) cry LOVE CONQUERS ALL ...

2. I gave way so he can marry that Chinese Malay woman who promised him a paper.. cool

3. I was half way indoctrinated by Shia (muslim) coz we tot being if i will be a full pledge muslim, his family will accept our relationship..

4. With my First Love, we used to walk 14km back n forth every wkend grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria This 2017 / Forgiveness Is Key To A Lasting And Fulfilling Marriage. / Man Allegedly Lures 5-year-old To Toilet , Rapes Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.