Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos (3107 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / She Forced My Big Black Cóck Inside Her P.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by 0toobong: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
http://www.africansunnews.com/2017/06/she-forced-me-to-have-sx-with-her-man.html

A taxi driver got more than he bargained for after he was caught smashing his friend’s wife near his house in Lusaka, the capital city of Zambia.
According to reports, the taxi driver identified as Patrick Chanda usually drives his friend’s wife to work on a daily basis. He said he was forced to have s*x with her because she failed to pay him for service rendered. His words below;
MORE PICTURES AT http://www.africansunnews.com/2017/06/she-forced-me-to-have-sx-with-her-man.html

Re: She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by Yeligray(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
How can a woman force you to sleep with her.. U gotta learn how to lie properly
Re: She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by olayinks007(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yeligray:

Hmmmm.. I laugh, guy just pray u no find urself in such situation man. Woman fear dem oo. If woman force u or even rape u, they can still find their way nd put evrytin ontop ur head. #Fearwoman.
Re: She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by ofonike: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Stale news.
Re: She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by Yeligray(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
olayinks007:

Hmmmm.. I laugh, guy just pray u no find urself in such situation man. Woman fear dem oo. If woman force u or even rape u, they can still find their way nd put evrytin ontop ur head. #Fearwoman.
you are right..
Re: She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by Tolexander: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yeligray:
The Man already had the intention to have a carnal knowledge of the friend's wife, though the woman could have initiated or lure him.

The woman only helped his ministry.
Re: She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
.. Na war o
Re: She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Husband should delete both of them from his life.
Re: She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by Alanwoke(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Abeg op close this thread, shit happened since 2015.

Old info ain't news sad sad
Re: She Forced Me To Have S*x With Her – Man Who Slept With Friend’s Wife | Photos by bbyaro(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Hmmm just passing

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Violated! / Should I Get Down With My Cousin? / See What Comes Out To Have Sex On Your Face At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.