Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,768 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! (1749 Views)

What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" / Why Do Some Guys/girls Deny Their Girlfriends Or Boyfriends... / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by iGuru1(m): 8:39am On Jan 28, 2010
Hi guys, this is all about out girlfriend or fiancée.
What does your girlfriend do also that provokes you, but she don't know it vexes you, and even she knows she still does it and that is mean reason while you wanna end that relationship.

For me, my girlfriend also like keeping silent when am talking to her, she do respond "i don't know or nothing to say" and the other one is as times when i call her, she also reject my calls and later when she answer it she always say " i'm tired or don't want to answer call" and the worst part of it, she don't like calling me.
What should i do to solve this shit?
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by Mannylex(m): 8:46am On Jan 28, 2010
The truth of is she doesn't luv u or she's tired of d r/ship, talk to her bout it,if there's no change,Guy take a walk.
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by 190: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2010
i-Guru:

What does your girlfriend do also that provokes you, but she don't know it vexes you, and even she knows she still does it and that is mean reason while you wanna end that relationship.

For me, my girlfriend also like keeping silent when am talking to her, she do respond "i don't know or nothing to say" and the other one is as times when i call her, she also reject my calls and later when she answer it she always say " i'm tired or don't want to answer call" and the worst part of it, she don't like calling me.
What should i do to solve this poo?

1st of all keep up with ur english
2nd simple, ur GF dosent love u
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by Punteke(m): 10:58am On Jan 28, 2010
@poster do u need a babalawo 2 tell u dat the gal u call ur galfrend doesnt even give a hoot abt u. Start living dude and take a walk.
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by kpolli(m): 11:07am On Jan 28, 2010
no he needs NLers to tell him
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by Rooneyboy(m): 11:22am On Jan 28, 2010
Poor boi ! Guy go to your village and look for a girl that u ll communicate with with ease , i bet u she ll also loff u.
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by chidipupay(m): 11:25am On Jan 28, 2010
terminate the relationship boi, or you stop calling. gbam
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2010
i-Guru:

What should i do to solve this poo?

just to be clear, is this ur class mate or ur gf? u know some ppl usually think they have a gf without the girl knowing about it. i am not saying u are one of them ooo, just saying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by Mannylex(m): 11:52am On Jan 28, 2010
/\ That's true.
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by MoneyRule(m): 11:57am On Jan 28, 2010
Work on ur english bro, i can't anything u wrote!
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2010
Mannylex:

/\ That's true.

the girl might not know she is his gf, thats why i asked ooo grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by Mannylex(m): 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2010
/\ na2day?

e don tay oh!
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by hermosa(f): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2010
she's just not dat into u, anymore (if she ever was) it's time to get to steppin'
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by iGuru1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2010
@money rule,
Na u go school pass, abi dey tell u say i no say i no no say i write em like that!
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by iGuru1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2010
@money rule,
Na u go school pass, abi dey tell u say i no say i no no say i write em like that!
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by iGuru1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2010
@All,
I thought i can do something to stop this, apart from ending the relationship.
Help me pls, with another advice.
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by Mannylex(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2010
the only thing u can do is talk, have a heart to heart talk without, look at her reaction, if there's no remorse, bounce
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by r231(m): 1:53pm On Jan 28, 2010
i-Guru:

@All,
I thought i can do something to stop this, apart from ending the relationship.
Help me pls, with another advice.

WHAT OTHER BLEEDING ADVICE DO YOU WANT
chick is too tired to talk to you, she dosen't call
she don't respond when you talk to her and you call her your girlfriend hmmmmm
so what does she call YOU
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by iGuru1(m): 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2010
@r231
Boyfriend!
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by iGuru1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2010
@all,
It hard to leave a girl you love, but i decision must be taken.
Either she love me as i do, or i go with NLers advice. I have to talk to her and hear what her hearts say tonight.
Tomorrow, you will hear from me.
Thanks once again grin
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by 190: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2010
Please do and let us know.but know sumtin man ur gf.i mean ex dosnt love u simple.beta start huntin 4 sm1 else
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by 190: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2010
Please do and let us know.but know sumtin man ur gf.i mean ex dosnt love u simple.beta start huntin 4 sm1 else
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 12:50am On Jan 29, 2010
i-Guru:

@all,
It hard to leave a girl you love, but i decision must be taken.
Either she love me as i do, or i go with NLers advice. I have to talk to her and hear what her hearts say tonight.
Tomorrow, you will hear from me.
Thanks once again grin

u love? is that the joke of the thread? say it is hard to leave a girl u are infatuated with lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by chidipupay(m): 12:53am On Jan 29, 2010
all i am interested in now is the outcome
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by OgidiBoy(m): 12:56am On Jan 29, 2010
I love to watch sports on my time off, but every time I'm in the middle of the my game she wants to talk. That is the most annoying thing in the world. angry angry
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by mamagee3(f): 12:58am On Jan 29, 2010
Poster, Are you serious? undecided
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 12:59am On Jan 29, 2010
OgidiBoy:

I love to watch sports on my time off, but every time I'm in the middle of the my game she wants to talk. That is the most annoying thing in the world. angry angry

oh hell naw! no she didnt! shocked shocked shocked shocked

mama-gee:

Poster, Are you serious? undecided

what part of "strictly for guys" dont u understand?
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by OgidiBoy(m): 1:04am On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

oh hell naw! no she didnt! shocked shocked shocked shocked

what part of "strictly for guys" dont u understand?

The other weekend the Mavs were playing, the babe wanted to talk about "communication". all day she didn't want to talk till now that the game is on. Women can be so retarded at times I swear.
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 1:07am On Jan 29, 2010
OgidiBoy:

The other weekend the Mavs were playing, the babe wanted to talk about "communication". all day she didn't want to talk till now that the game is on. Women can be so retarded at times I swear.

i wan die with laff oooo. kai, if i die from laughing na u cause am ooo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by RBiafra: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2010
she's not really your girlfriend. she's taken you for granted" if i may use that word.

I call my gal once in day while she calls me thrice in day cool
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by mamagee3(f): 1:17am On Jan 29, 2010
Girls should also watchout for wayward guys too.
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 1:20am On Jan 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Girls should also watchout for wayward guys too.

LEAVE! ! ! angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Raping Men In Zimbabwe / Can U Fight For Someone U 'love' / Why Are some Nigerian Ladies Aggresive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.