Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,572 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! (1751 Views)

What Kind Of Guys/girls Do You "Friend Zone?" / Why Do Some Guys/girls Deny Their Girlfriends Or Boyfriends... / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by 190: 4:01am On Jan 29, 2010
R.Biafra:

she's not really your girlfriend. she's taken you for granted" if i may use that word.

I call my gal once in day while she calls me thrice in day cool

and u call that one callin~
u sef should question ur GF
mine calls me more than 300times a day
and nearly lost her Job cos of me~
even rite in her Job she calls me and
is always on d fone wit me

i tire na~
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by uniqued(f): 5:32am On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

just to be clear, is this your class mate or your gf? u know some ppl usually think they have a gf without the girl knowing about it. i am not saying u are one of them ooo, just saying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 5:40am On Jan 29, 2010
uniqued:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

some ppl dont know the difference, so i wanted us to be clear abt that wink wink
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by iGuru1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2010
Here is the out come.
Last nite when i called her, i explained everything to her and she started crying telling me is all her fault.

She told me that, a friend of her advice herthat if she show me she cares much about me than i care for her, i will bullshit her and go after other girls grin.
Well, she apologies and promised to call regularly, even she said she will surprise me grin.
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by uniqued(f): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2010
190:

and u call that one callin~
u sef should question your GF
mine calls me more than 300times a day
and nearly lost her Job cos of me~
even rite in her Job she calls me and
is always on d fone wit me

i tire na~

lol so why d broadcast. whu cares. grin grin
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by uniqued(f): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

some ppl dont know the difference, so i wanted us to be clear abt that wink wink

grin grin grin ur just a mean fellow. funi guy. grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by Basildon1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

just to be clear, is this your class mate or your gf? u know some ppl usually think they have a gf without the girl knowing about it. i am not saying u are one of them ooo, just saying lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
LOLLLL, dude is definitely one of them, stop being polite
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by BeautfulB(f): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2010
OgidiBoy:

The other weekend the Mavs were playing, the babe wanted to talk about "communication". all day she didn't want to talk till now that the game is on. Women can be so retarded at times I swear.
sweet, why are u exposing our private affair to NLders, why not call me and talk to me than telling the world my action on bed cry cry cry cry (walk out with tears) DONT EVER CALL ME AGAIN LOSER grin grin
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by BeautfulB(f): 4:36pm On Jan 29, 2010
na2day?:

ur right, some guys thought they have a girlfriend while the girl is deeply in love with someone else,
guys keep on dreaming while it last grin grin grin
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by iGuru1(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
@Beautiful.B
You are just a joker grin.
Keep joking.
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2010
i-Guru:

Here is the out come.
Last nite when i called her, i explained everything to her and she started crying telling me is all her fault.

She told me that, a friend of her advice herthat if she show me she cares much about me than i care for her, i will bullshit her and go after other girls grin.
Well, she apologies and promised to call regularly, even she said she will surprise me grin.

right!

uniqued:

grin grin grin your just a mean fellow. funi guy. grin grin grin

mean ke? i am a nice guy oooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed is that why u havent given me ur number? angry angry angry
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by Hairat007(f): 10:51am On Jan 30, 2010
na2day?:

mean ke? i am a nice guy oooo! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed is that why u havent given me your number? angry angry angry

Imagine! wen i dey here dey ROAST u still dey TOAST babe

angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by BeautfulB(f): 11:48am On Jan 30, 2010
i-Guru:

@Beautiful.B
You are just a joker grin.
Keep joking.
So u fink am joking eh, dont worry no f*uck food for u today
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by iGuru1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 30, 2010
Woooogrin
Cute am sory, i never no dis will make me starve.
But, i think i have eaten enoughgrin
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2010
Hairat007:

Imagine! wen i dey here dey ROAST u still dey TOAST babe

angry angry angry angry angry

did i toast her? i only asked for her number to increase my phonebook embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by Hairat007(f): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2010
na2day?:

did i toast her? i only asked for her number to increase my phonebook embarassed embarassed embarassed

I BELIEVE U HONEY kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by na2day2(m): 2:00am On Feb 01, 2010
Hairat007:

I BELIEVE U HONEY kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

now i like believers smiley smiley smiley
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by topup: 2:24am On Feb 01, 2010
Yey!! I like the fact that she was being honest, I wonder if she came on Nairaland to find out that advice though tongue

- Now that she's been honest with you, all you have to do is to never break her heart - simple LOL!!
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by galatico(m): 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2010
The patient dog eat the fatest bone!!!
Re: Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! by smooooooth: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2010
always eating garlic, so breath stinks, and kissing sucks. also using breast hardner, and it sticks to the tits, when u suck u feel the shit. and thridly keeping pubic hair like u protecting some specie of lice from going extint.

hey all these are my guys babe o not mine. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The Top Signs That, A Girl Is Interested In You? / When Women Cheat Tells You All You Need To Know / Can U Fight For Someone U 'love'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.