Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted (2480 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by riribae: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
See ur presidential jet was spotted

2 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Tiffbuxas: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na WA o

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Airforce1(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeria and wastefulness

Even the Aircraft looks frustrated
grin

24 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by torres89: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
how do we verify the validity of this story na

3 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by nototribalist: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
If Buhari no kill this country finish, I wonder wetin go fit kill us. Buhari that should be in katsina resting in peace. So that we go know where we stand.

4 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by nototribalist: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2017
torres89:
wish validity?

9 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by SalamRushdie: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigeria and wastefulness

Even the Aircraft looks frustrated
grin

Buhari can frustrate anything

5 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by SalamRushdie: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
torres89:

What more do you want? You want to interview the plane?

17 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Queenlovely(f): 5:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Without enemies around us, we grow lazy. An enemy at our heels sharpens our wits, keeping us focused ...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Daviddson(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
And so? If he hadn't handed over to the Osinbajo as (acting) President, this would've been a concern. As far as I see it as an embarrassment that Nigeria's mumber one citizen is in a foreign hospital, there's nothing to talk about here. Let him get well soon.

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by psucc(m): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Name d final park be that. Few years name scrap dealers go get.

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by raker300: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yet people will say GEJ is bad...

This man called Buhari is now beyond corrupt and bad, he's pure evil

10 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by raker300: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Daviddson:
And so? If he hadn't handed over to the Osinbajo as (acting) President, this would've been a concern. As far as I see it as an embarrassment that Nigeria's mumber one citizen is in a foreign hospital, there's nothing to talk about here. Let him get well soon.
may God have mercy on your soul this man....

I have taken note of this your comment and screengrabbed this also. I will use it in the youth convention coming up soon as an example of a wasted generation

12 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by ChimaAdeoye: 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
let them Kwantinue wasting Nigeria's resources in the midst of this massive hunger and unemployment. Wicked government.

4 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeria shall be great again

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nigeria shall be great
Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Prinztong(m): 5:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Akpaniko

3 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2017
Person below shift make I faint
Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by AngelicDamsel(f): 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
What!

2 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by DivneFavour(m): 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
They keep wasting money, but when it comes to payment of civil servants salaries they sing their favorite song "no money".

7 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by SalamRushdie: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
DivneFavour:
They keep wasting money, but when it comes to payment of civil servants salaries they sing their favorite song "no money".

That too much money and a very unnecessary amount of giving those Brits for nothing..That plane is a BBJ with a top speed of almost 800kms an hour so I see no reason why it hasn't been sent home and called to come once they are ready to come instead of wasting 80 million naira and still climbing for nothing

2 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by otokx(m): 6:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
What a waste if true.

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by hucienda: 6:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What more do want? You want to interview the plane?

cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by mars123(m): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Do not see anything here. Pardon me for being insensitive because when you see Nigerias presidential jet parked somewhere in London wasting tax payers money, it isn't an event no more.

Sadly, there's no limit to the level of stupid those running the affairs of this country can get.

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Caustics: 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
riribae:
See ur presidential jet was spotted
who said its our own... When are you going to ride in it?!... Lol... Our own indeed
Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by sylvez(m): 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
some people need to rest in peace for some others to live in peace

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 28, 2017
Well, what can I say. I will continue CURSING yaribas-tards for enthroning this govt. Now they have lost their national voice.

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some peoole actually thinks plane is difficult to fly in but they are more dangerous when on ground (due to tears and wears). So spending that huge amount is to keep the aircraft in good condition. that's so so bad.
Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Daviddson(m): 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2017
raker300:
may God have mercy on your soul this man....
I have taken note of this your comment and screengrabbed this also. I will use it in the youth convention coming up soon as an example of a wasted generation
I'm exempt from being a part of your generation you think is wasted. All you lot want is to anti-Buhari comments for cheap likes from your brothers. Point out your own opinion rather than quoting me and making vague comment.

2 Likes

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Buhari sef

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by zombieHUNTER: 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Arrives Like Emperor At Eagle Square For PDP National Convention / The Disaster Called Ortom / Help Stop Nigerian Church’s From Taking Hardworking Nigerians January Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.