Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted (2481 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by auntysimbiat(f): 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by LydayBobo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
Yet another one:
"It's a lie. I don't know why Nigerians likes to demonstrate their ignorance in public? The writer's conscience must have been kidnapped by the witches in his village. PMB's aircraft is not in London. The aircraft slept for only one day in London after dropping him. Almost all the time PMB visited London he uses Stanstead Airport in London which host the Headquarters of the British Airforce and his Aircraft is always parked at Diamond Hanger at the airport which was owned by a Nigerian who is also my Boss and before I responded to this message I first of all called the Hanger Director to enquire and he confirmed to me that the aircraft was there for only a day before the crew returned to Nigeria". Copied
Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by xcolanto(m): 10:47pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lol! See comedy.. Why is the aircraft not in a hangar?
Am sure someone is claiming paying demurrage on the plane while they packed it at one side of the airport rotting away!

Another form of corruption in this APC lead government.
Re: See Where The Presidential Jet Was Spotted by Mekenz(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
80million just for a parking lot excluding his treatment fees,only God knows how much is his treatment fees,hmmmm...I weep for my dear country, the giant of Africa.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Lagos Ibadan Expressway No Votes For APC in the Southwest!! / Nigeria Will Break-up After 2019 General Elections / See The Leaked Letter From Sen Akpabio To Abba Kyari Demanding INEC Cooperation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.