Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. (53936 Views)

Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / Adorable Photos Of “shellfish” That Looks Exactly Like A Womans Vagina / This Is Actually A Type Of Shellfish..weird!!!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 6:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
This one tire me o....OK ok I'm a sucker for reading and I just like reading wettin concern me and the one wey no concern me so tey I read jam this one o..

Hmmm! indeed GOD is awesome...

A woman vj is a creative construction with strong imaginative or aesthetic appeal. And, until now, you’d have never imagined that a shellfish shares such creativity.

Well, there are many food and unexpected items in the world that have a striking resemblance with a woman’s vj but, few of such items can contest with oyster’s uninviting appearance and the general “unpleasantly sticky” vj factor.

Though the saltwater or freshwater animal seems uninviting, it is uniquely tasty. I mean, that makes the likeness between it and a vj more vivid and far from accidental.

Again, Oyster shells are often oval or pear-shaped but have varying forms depending on what they attach to. Their shells have extremely strong adductor muscles which they usually close up when they are threatened.

With the physical resemblances and many other attributes, the similarities between them cannot be stretched too far.

This one just weak me.
http://listabuzz.com/adorable-photos-fish-called-shellfish-looks-exactly-like-womans-vagina/

1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Is it chopable

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by KingRex1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by McBrooklyn(m): 6:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
Put your dick in this dirt, and you'll get it decapitated... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some images aren't to be posted online.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:

Incase your mind is dirty please understand that the image you see is a jelly fish.

12 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Incase your mind is dirty please understand that the image you see is a jelly fish.
A Jelly fish that's the exact replica of a vagina. Aren't you disrespecting women by posting this on here?.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
allow am troll biko
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Anthony0094(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
A Jelly fish that's the exact replica of a vagina. Aren't you disrespecting women by posting this on here?.
Disrespecting to women? Lol
You are not serious, that image you see is jelly fish nothing more, if you see something else in it then the problem is with you .

32 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
I can't eat dis kind of fish looks disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
cool
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2017
Anthony0094:

Disrespecting to women? Lol
You are not serious, that image you see is jelly fish nothing more, if you see something else in it then the problem is with you .
Na wa oh!, look how you're defending yourselves.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
hi haff nothing to say....
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by rawpadgin(m): 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
that's a jelly fish sisi!

if u are seeing a vagina, then that's fine

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
rawpadgin:

if u are seeing a Virgina, then that's fine
If it's a jellyfish it should be taken to food section. What's a jellyfish doing on romance section?. grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
rawpadgin:

if u are seeing a Virgina, then that's fine
vagina oga not virgina na state for america?

Where kinginvanila cheesy black vanila

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008 i no expect u to post this kine thread oo cheesy cheesy
ehn so u spoil too grin
thought u was a decent guy grin

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by alezzy13: 7:14pm On Jun 28, 2017
loneatar:
I can't eat dis kind of fish looks disgusting

Thank you oo. thought i was the only one who found the picture revolting. #yuck
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by rawpadgin(m): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
If it's a jellyfish it should be taken to food section. What's a jellyfish doing on romance section?. grin
even the op have a dirty mind
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by rawpadgin(m): 7:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
itsJude:
vagina oga not virgina na state for america?

Where kinginvanila cheesy black vanila
gringringrin

clown!
u should know auto-correct changed it grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 7:27pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:
Toks2008 i no expect u to post this kine thread oo cheesy cheesy
ehn so u spoil too grin
thought u was a decent guy grin

Shey I can not share information in peace again ni?

Shebi I saw it online too...I'm in my house..come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 7:29pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:

Because it resembles a romantic something. ..abeg clear your mind...it's just a jelly fish and btw I can't call any mid to put it on front page because of people like u.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by ikp120(m): 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2017
I hear say the pussy of UNILAG and UNIPORT graduates dey wider than that last picture. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Benita27 why you dey vex? You never see cassava wey be like dick for here? undecided undecided undecided Abi they never post pictures of dìldos here? undecided undecided undecided

Disrespectful to women indeed!
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Lalas247(f): 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
shocked Toks can't believe you posted this
What is wrong with you !! Uve changed angry back to back yeye threads it's well
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Shey I can not share information in peace again ni?

Shebi I saw it online too...I'm in my house..come and beat me.
haba u be my paddy nau cheesy
why i go come dey fight u grin
i was thinking u might be a pastor since ur threads is always about advicing ladies on how to be wifey materials.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 28, 2017
rawpadgin:
gringringrin

clown!
u should know auto-correct changed it grin
autocorrect see vagina change am to virgina wen no be say na deeperlife phone u dey use , abeg lie small small

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
shocked Toks can't believe you posted this
What is wrong with you !! Uve changed angry back to back yeye threads it's well
waiting for him to start creating ikebe threads sha cheesy
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Lalas247(f): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

waiting for him to start creating ikebe threads sha cheesy
Haha well maybe the guys will be happy .. cause right now .. he tiptoeing on the edge about to fall

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Oyindidi(f): 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
Some guys no mind
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by rawpadgin(m): 7:56pm On Jun 28, 2017
itsJude:
autocorrect see vagina change am to virgina wen no be say na deeperlife phone u dey use , abeg lie small small
lol

forget it

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2017
lefulefu:

haba u be my paddy nau cheesy
why i go come dey fight u grin
i was thinking u might be a pastor since ur threads is always about advicing ladies on how to be wifey materials.

My own be sey I see something online and I repost am online and nah fish e be no be wettin some people dey think.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Uncanny!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Couple's Pre-wedding Doggy Pose Photo Goes Viral / Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / What Would You Do If Your Boyfriend Gave You This As Birthday Gift (PHOTOS!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.