Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. (54315 Views)

Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / Adorable Photos Of “shellfish” That Looks Exactly Like A Womans Vagina / This Is Actually A Type Of Shellfish..weird!!!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
optional1:

fall where ejo?
Inside
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by optional1(f): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Inside
inside where??
Baba mi u must marry oh..
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by kumulus(m): 12:27am On Jun 29, 2017
Benita27:
A Jelly fish that's the exact replica of a vagina. Aren't you disrespecting women by posting this on here?.

LORD JESUS!!!!
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by FarmersWealth(m): 2:53am On Jun 29, 2017
itsJude:
autocorrect see vagina change am to virgina wen no be say na deeperlife phone u dey use , abeg lie small small
laff wan kill me for here, guy nawa ooo... deeper life indeed.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
optional1:

inside where??
Baba mi u must marry oh..
Come and force me nah.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by optional1(f): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
Toks2008:

Come and force me nah.

you must first me marry oh.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by DarkRebel69: 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2017
Anthony0094:

Disrespecting to women? Lol
You are not serious, that image you see is jelly fish nothing more, if you see something else in it then the problem is with you .

Toks2008:

Incase your mind is dirty please understand that the image you see is a jelly fish.

Awon dindinrin meji. It's not a jellyfish.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Anthony0094(m): 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
DarkRebel69:

If not, what is it?
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by DarkRebel69: 10:51pm On Jun 29, 2017
Anthony0094:

If not, what is it?

It's a shellfish.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 10:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Ori e fo. ...of course it's a shell fish as already stated...that was just an error

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by joycluv: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
/
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by habsydiamond(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
me no get anything to say to this but I go refer u to the headmasters In the house......
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by billyG(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
u take style dey show us pussy ,talk say na shellfish own abi. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by BabbanBura(m): 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2017
Toks2008:
This one tire me o....OK ok I'm a sucker for reading and I just like reading wettin concern me and the one wey no concern me so tey I read jam this one o..

Hmmm! indeed GOD is awesome...

A woman vj is a creative construction with strong imaginative or aesthetic appeal. And, until now, you’d have never imagined that a shellfish shares such creativity.

Well, there are many food and unexpected items in the world that have a striking resemblance with a woman’s vj but, few of such items can contest with oyster’s uninviting appearance and the general “unpleasantly sticky” vj factor.

Though the saltwater or freshwater animal seems uninviting, it is uniquely tasty. I mean, that makes the likeness between it and a vj more vivid and far from accidental.

Again, Oyster shells are often oval or pear-shaped but have varying forms depending on what they attach to. Their shells have extremely strong adductor muscles which they usually close up when they are threatened.

With the physical resemblances and many other attributes, the similarities between them cannot be stretched too far.

This one just weak me.
http://listabuzz.com/adorable-photos-fish-called-shellfish-looks-exactly-like-womans-vagina/

Ibkkk come and see something similar to that thing you show me in za oza room
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by ibkkk(f): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2017
BabbanBura:

Ibkkk come and see something similar to that thing you show me in za oza room

Didn't wait to show you. Had to just run for safety as i beheld your ...
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by BabbanBura(m): 9:45am On Dec 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Didn't wait to show you. Had to just run for safety as i beheld your ...

shey we don settle that one - say na the tip we go use now! come back baby, oya come back to me my darling darling
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by billyG(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
world women congress (WWC) shld sue those shellfish(s) for copy right violation.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by billyG(m): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
This iz d 1st time i am seeing an uncensored pussykat on 9raland,d last 1 comes with a clit with a dark hue on red backgrd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M / Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.