Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. (54332 Views)

Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos / Adorable Photos Of “shellfish” That Looks Exactly Like A Womans Vagina / This Is Actually A Type Of Shellfish..weird!!!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Oyindidi(f): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

My own be sey I see something online and I repost am online and nah fish e be no be wettin some people dey think.
Oyster no look like that na
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Because it resembles a romantic something. ..abeg clear your mind...it's just a jelly fish and btw I can't call any mid to put it on front page because of people like u.
Na you sabi. grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
shocked Toks can't believe you posted this
What is wrong with you !! Uve changed angry back to back yeye threads it's well

Wettin person go do wey people no go talk...

I create threads on marriage dem talk
On politics nah wahala
On Religion,Atheist no allow me
Now I share simple jelly fish image dem dey troll me...

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
ikp120:
I hear say the pussy of UNILAG and UNIPORT graduates dey wider than that last picture. LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Be.nita27 why you dey vex? You never see cassava wey be like dick for here? undecided undecided undecided Abi they never post pictures of dìldos here? undecided undecided undecided

Disrespectful to women indeed!
I've also noticed you don't respect women. Anyway, you guys should have fun with your thread.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 8:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Oyster no look like that na
Make you check the link.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Lalas247(f): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Wettin person go do wey people no go talk...

I create threads on marriage dem talk
On politics nah wahala
On Religion,Atheist no allow me
Now I share simple jelly fish image dem dey troll me...
You need a break dear
Cause ur topics don dey get K leg .... go and zen yourself out
Come bk

Sooooo of all fish wey dey this world this is the one you searched for ... n you don't see the issues embarassed Oma se o
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Lalas247(f): 8:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
Some images aren't to be posted online.
It's Just too much
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Oyindidi(f): 8:13pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Make you check the link.
Toks, that na something I dey eat. E dey flat though with layers
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 8:17pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

You need a break dear
Cause ur topics don dey get K leg .... go and zen yourself out
Come bk

Sooooo of all fish wey dey this world this is the one you searched for ... n you don't see the issues embarassed Oma se o

Walahi I never searched o...nah jeje I dey read other topics o na im I see this image and as a man I got curious and after reading about it I decided to share it o ..

Don't worry because lalasticlala no go even bother to put am for front page since we live in a hypocritical society that won't mind stripping a thief naked and even recording it on our phones but information like this becomes a taboo...
naija I hail una.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Oyindidi:
Toks, that na something I dey eat. E dey flat though with layers

Abeg tell them o...I even chop am last year for ocean basket in santin mall, South Africa and I really enjoyed sucking out the sweet flavor.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Lalas247(f): 8:20pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Walahi I never searched o...nah jeje I dey read other topics o na im I see this image and as a man I got curious and after reading about it I decided to share it o ..

Don't worry because lalasticlala no go even bother to put am for front page since we live in a hypocritical society that won't mind stripping a thief naked and even recording it on our phones but information like this becomes a taboo...
naija I hail una.

Yes you damn right this ain't going on fp ...from when I comment u suppose know it ain't going nowhere ..
Anyway try again next time .. maybe do list it may work
See ya later tokungbo
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
Na you sabi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
Na wa oh!, look how you're defending yourselves.

This is why you should have been a science student. You come across plenty of bizzare stuff just by studying nature.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

It's Just too much
No mind Oga Toks. grin cheesy him just want disgrace us.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 8:23pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes you damn right this ain't going on fp ...from when I comment u suppose know it ain't going nowhere ..
Anyway try again next time .. maybe do list it may work
See ya later tokungbo

I Don talk am before say you and lalasticlala must be investigated
...I smell a rat.

Anyway if to sey na snake I know sey FP dey sure.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

This is why you should have been a science student. You come across plenty of bizzare stuff just by studying nature.
You could mistake this one for a vagina. You're right sha.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nina4u(f): 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
Nature is amazing

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Oyindidi(f): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

Abeg tell them o...I even chop am last year for ocean basket in santin mall, South Africa and I really enjoyed sucking out the sweet flavor.
grin I like am too
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Lalas247(f): 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

...I smell a rat.

We joined to d hip bone tongue

Anyway see ya , u don drain my last energy grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Toks2008(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
And some people will say there is no supreme being somewhere . this is more than a coincidence. ..that first pics freaks me out...the similarity is out of this world.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by ikp120(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
I've also noticed you don't respect women. Anyway, you guys should have fun with your thread.
Respect women ke? LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

You girls can make fun of guys online and insult them anyhow very well but, if guys make fun of you it will turn to a case of not respecting women. LMAO grin grin grin grin So you don't know that the same guys you folks insult and disrespect online will pay your bride price tomorrow? undecidedundecided undecided

Why don't you go to secondary schools and ask them to "respect women" by not teaching them about women's sexual system (vagina, fallopian tube and all that shìt)? undecided undecided undecided

This post is just like that post about a cassava that looks like a male's dick. It's even nothing compared to that of dìldos because what OP just posted is just a naturally occurring stuff which has a striking similarity with the female sexual organ, AKA pussy, AKA vagina.

So please don't be offended, okay?
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:
shocked Toks can't believe you posted this
What is wrong with you !! Uve changed angry back to back yeye threads it's well

Back to back yeye threads? Chai, this savage is too much. Lawd I kant take this.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

My own be sey I see something online and I repost am online and nah fish e be no be wettin some people dey think.

What is this disgusting thing you posted online?

See ya life? This na weiten full ya rock head.

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by theNOISEmaker: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
A Jelly fish that's the exact replica of a vagina. Aren't you disrespecting women by posting this on here?.
then stop eating banana since it resembles the............. make stop
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Lalas247(f): 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2017
sonofLuci:

Back to back yeye threads? Chai, this savage is too much. Lawd I kant take this.

I was just shocked ... I checked the op name had to get my glasses seff
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
ikp120:
Respect women ke? LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

You girls can make fun of guys online and insult them anyhow very well but, if guys make fun of you it will turn to a case of not respecting women. LMAO grin grin grin grin So you don't know that the same guys you folks insult and disrespect online will pay your bride price tomorrow? undecidedundecided undecided

Why don't you go to secondary schools and ask them to "respect women" by not teaching them about women's sexual system (vagina, fallopian tube and all that shìt)? undecided undecided undecided

This post is just like that post about a cassava that looks like a male's dick. It's even nothing compared to that of dìldos because what OP just posted is just a naturally occurring stuff which has a striking similarity with the female sexual organ, AKA pussy, AKA vagina.

So please don't be offended, okay?
Have you ever seen me on gender fights on this forum?. Kids engage in that shìt, and with my comments I try not to generalise 'cause we have our individual difference. BTW, the diagrams used in Biology classes can't be compared to what we have here. Like I said before, I think the thread was for fun so you guys should have fun. Perhaps, I misunderstood.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Grabbeast: 8:42pm On Jun 28, 2017
Toks2008:

...I smell a rat.

Next time when you want to create a thread like this use creativity.

Say something like 'ladies come and identify which of these jellyfish resembles your vagina'.
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
Lalas247:

I was just shocked ... I checked the op name had to get my glasses seff

Not surprised. This nigga fake ass, using Google translator to speak fake french and Portuguese going about asking for girls numbers, caught him red handed twice.

This nigga needs to be locked up behind bars for deceiving various ladies.

Felony charges.

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2017
theNOISEmaker:
then stop eating banana since it resembles the............. make stop
There's a clear difference between banana and blokos, but I can't stop eating banana 'cause it's sweet. grin
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Grabbeast: 8:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Benita27:
A Jelly fish that's the exact replica of a vagina. Aren't you disrespecting women by posting this on here?.

Which of them is the exact replica of your vagina?

Is it the first one? cheesy
Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by UbChapter(m): 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
This is what makes Wike keep this kind of face.

Re: Shocking Photos Of Shellfish That Looks Exactly Like the womanhood. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 28, 2017
Grabbeast:

Which of them is the exact replica of your vagina?

Is it the first one? cheesy
None. My vagina is different.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Pretty Lady Applying Make Up As Her Fiance Watches In Pre-wedding Photos / Pastor Who's Married For 14 Years With 3 Kids That Are Not His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.